Page 50 of 92 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

FORT Regular

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

iesheaffer Twitter (US Weekly writer) is now partying with the bachelors.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3563272;
    Do we still have NO confirmation if F3 was not there? Double negative...getting late. Was F3 there or not?
    Other than the one post earlier today saying Reid was F3 and not there, seems like we have no clue what's going on. That poster hasn't been back to clarify whether it was an assumption or a statement of fact.

Another twitter update: iesheaffer is also attending the MTA after party. Maybe between one of these girls, someone will post a picture.

Never in my life did I think I'd be sitting at my computer after 1am and watching Twitter for updates on this dopey show!

When she says she's not gonna pull a Jason, for me that meant she was not gonna change her mind post FRC...nothing more.

As for the interview, I just watched it again....what I find interesting now is when she's talking about the FRC and how she knew what she had to do that day. When she's talking about falling in love, she hesitates and says she was falling in love with 3-4 guys.

Why mention 3-4 guys when talking about the decision she made on the final day between 2 guys...the entire conversation is about her decision between F2 yet she makes a point to mention F3-F4.....that just stood out to me for some reason.

Thanks everyone for all of the Twitter & FB updates... and please keep them coming (late night person here) TIA
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3563291;
    Other than the one post earlier today saying Reid was F3 and not there, seems like we have no clue what's going on. That poster hasn't been back to clarify whether it was an assumption or a statement of fact.

Another twitter update: iesheaffer is also attending the MTA after party. Maybe between one of these girls, someone will post a picture.

Never in my life did I think I'd be sitting at my computer after 1am and watching Twitter for updates on this dopey show!
    Ha! Neither did I!

Well enough computer time for now. The poster who said we have spent more time on these boards then Jillian did in this whole process was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

I am counting on you guys to get more information so when I return in the morning there will be answers....

But at least it sounds like a MTA actually took place.

bestbachelorett

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3563300;
    Well enough computer time for now. The poster who said we have spent more time on these boards then Jillian did in this whole process was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

I am counting on you guys to get more information so when I return in the morning there will be answers....

But at least it sounds like a MTA actually took place.
    And there was an audience, so it can't be long till someone spill the beans, right? IDK, I'm new here so I don't know how fast you guys get the info.

FORT Fogey

You and me both! I don't mind it's 1 am as much as that I've been here on and off since 11 am!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3563254;
    It was very early on and gave no clues of substance. I think we all debated who she was talking about back then. Nothing there to go over again, and again, and again.
    The thing that struck me about that interview is that she sounded happy to be back to her old life in Vancouver - that left me thinking she didn't pick anyone. It may be that Reid was F3 and he returned to propose, but she opted to date him in real life. Someone made a comment that Jillian made a decision that would make all women proud - so I assumed that she didn't "cave" in to pressure and accept the proposal. I think the date of this interview was 6/9 - about 2 weeks post-FRC.

In the Chicago radio station interview, she slips up and says she picks the right person, then corrects herself and says she made the right choice. I think at the end of the taping, she didn't agree to an engagement (hence no love story for Fleiss), but that she is with someone ... Reid?

We need confirmation as to what Reid is up to.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3563256;
    Wouldn't pulling Jason require dumping your F1 pick who were engaged to, after the show and asking the F2 for a shot? Then no I don't think she would be pulling a Jason. But we don't know who her F1 is so I don't know how anyone can assume that she changed from her original choice.

People are assuming that Reid interrupts the FRC and I don't think that is true. I think he comes to her days before and she gives the answer at the end. She says she needs time to think and I think she does over the course of a few days, not during the FRC.
    I agree if he comes back it will be several days before the FRC (though they might not show it that way). Maybe that caused the need for additional time in filming?