Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

I honestly for the 1st time don't see anyone being a good match for the next bachelor unless Reid is free!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3552116;
    I honestly for the 1st time don't see anyone being a good match for the next bachelor unless Reid is free!
    yes, the only way I would watch, more Reid!! he would be hilarious!

FORT Newbie

yes, the only way I would watch, more Reid!! he would be hilarious!
    In that case, you would be watching me too, because if he was the Bachelor, I might actually jumping on this trainwreck and trying to win his heart.

But I promise, PROMISE, that I stay real and snarky....maybe try to destroy this franchise from the inside!

I really am doubting Wes will even show up. Do you think he will?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553573;
    Yep. Negative press is better than no press.
    He would love to have 2 more minutes in the sun, no matter that once more he can be edited by Fleiss' team of cuisinarts to look like Jack the Ripper.
    He doesn't seem to be the type to learn or care if it gives him some media time. JMO
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin;3552252;
    In that case, you would be watching me too, because if he was the Bachelor, I might actually jumping on this trainwreck and trying to win his heart.

But I promise, PROMISE, that I stay real and snarky....maybe try to destroy this franchise from the inside!
    I sure hope Reid be the next bachelor then, and pray you make it onto the show.

Not only do I think Wes will show up to the MTA, TPTB may plan to invite him to attend a little early and have a stocked bar ready for him. They will probably do whatever they can to insure he is at least somewhat liquored up and loose-lipped........ hasn't been too hard in the recent past. Won't that give the editors and censors some work to do this weekend?!! LOL

Jillian...... here's hoping Big Ed doesn't squish ya ......

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3551446;
    The MTA will air a week after the F3 doesn't get a rose. If the F3 does come back during the final episode it will be "hush...hush" like when Ed left. The F3 will be at the MTA and TPTB will make it seem like he is not coming back. Then on the finale the F3 will come back and surprise the audience just like Ed did when he came back.
    I definitely think that whoever is F3 comes back during the finale and is the one who gets down on one knee and proposes to her. I thought at first it was Jake because they keep showing his legs in the finale previews of him leaving after getting eliminated and also his legs when he returns at the htd of Wes in Austin. I think TPTB are just using Jake's legs in the previews as a symbol to signify that someone returns after being sent home, not that it is specifically Jake.

Since we will know next Monday who the F3 is, I'm confident he will be at the MTA Saturday because TP will not want to give any hint about him coming back and the audience will have seen the Hawaii episode and know already that he went home. If Jill chooses anyone, it will be her F3. Doesn't the previews say she sends home a guy "that she truly loves"?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553573;

He was on a Texas radio station quoting he would not do it unless it's live. I don't believe it is. He's afraid they would mix up his words again can't blame the guy,they shot him down!:nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mandarin;3552252;

If you do that, I will sponsor you for one evening gown.