Page 47 of 92 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by milena;3563080;
    Just thought of something...what do you all think...what if there is no F3 cut? Do we not hear in some preview the Jillian wanted or needed more time to find out if the romance was not there for a specific reason? or something like that? What if she has all 3 guys around for another week so that she can be sure on her decision of who F1 would be?? And while they are getting ready for the rose ceromony one of them comes to her early and proposes before the other 2... what do you guys think?

Welcome milena!

I think that cupcakes posted that there was confirmation from a limo driver in Maui that drove the F3 from the RC site. So it appears that there was a F3/F2 cut in Maui.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3563027;
    That's what I think, and besides, how do we know its F3 that comes back, why couldn't it be F2 that she let go thatcomes back?
    Good idea! Maybe it is Kiptyn that leaves then has the limo driver turn around and he comes back and commits to her. That would surely be a surprise to everyone!
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by milena;3563080;
    Just thought of something...what do you all think...what if there is no F3 cut? Do we not hear in some preview the Jillian wanted or needed more time to find out if the romance was not there for a specific reason? or something like that? What if she has all 3 guys around for another week so that she can be sure on her decision of who F1 would be?? And while they are getting ready for the rose ceromony one of them comes to her early and proposes before the other 2... what do you guys think? This would explain why F3 is not at the MTA...
    anything seems possible at thispoint!

FORT Fanatic

Cute picture of Holly, Amanda, and DeAnna

FORT Fanatic

Everyone is assuming it is F1, 2 or 3 that comes back and proposes. That might not be the situation at all. It could very well be someone who was already let go. And if that was the situation than that person would be at the MTA and no one would know the difference. Just because neither of the 3are there to me means nothing. And I am not getting stressed out over the show this season because I think Fliess is doing everything way different.

Okay, I too have been monitoring Twitter. Someone with a user name of VickiSky just tweeted that she's off to party with all the boys from The Bachelorette. Says she loves after parties.

Is this some former castmember I don't remember? I didn't watch past Andrew Firestone's season until Andy Baldwin's season. Then skipped Brad and Matt's seasons as well.

Other tweets from this person include "I am a red tomato!" an hour ago. If that's a clue, good luck to us deciphering that one out!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3563061;
    Dee and Holly now being BFF after both breaking up with Jesse seems odd. lol
    Definitely strange.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3562781;
    Well - how does this all line up with the one who supposedly returns and proposes?
    Whichever guy returns and proposes, she does not choose him, rather she stays true to her original Final 1. It sounds like from interviews, she won't be changing her mind at all.

bestbachelorett

Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3563211;
    Everyone is assuming it is F1, 2 or 3 that comes back and proposes. That might not be the situation at all. It could very well be someone who was already let go. And if that was the situation than that person would be at the MTA and no one would know the difference. Just because neither of the 3are there to me means nothing. And I am not getting stressed out over the show this season because I think Fliess is doing everything way different.
    That's not likely. Jillian has not built that strong of a connection with any of the guys that have been let go, neither for them to propose or for her to even consider accepting.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3563218;
    Whichever guy returns and proposes, she does not choose him, rather she stays true to her original Final 1. It sounds like from interviews, she won't be changing her mind at all.
    and the guy is likely Reid - bummer!