Page 45 of 92 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

I hear so many rumors over on the ABC board where people said people at FORT have proof Reid is F3 and that he wasn't at the MTA.
    We've got the goods on a few governors too but we're not talking.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3563016;
    They could have shown them next Monday's episode, right up to the RC, and not shown the RC. So nobody really knows who is F3, and none of the F3 are there.
    I like that. It works.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3562998;
    The F3 not being there doesn't indicate to me that he comes back somehow though. I'm sure the Fleiss minions know that people are tweeting anonymously and since there is so much drama on FoRT about this season with Reid vs. Ed, they might just not want to let the cat out of the bag for any reason at all.
    well then they should just film the MTA this Tuesday or something. Basically they want the audience on MTA to know what we know at the time it is aired...which will be next monday so they have to reveal F3 or it would be weird...unless they admit they are purposely doing that or something but in that case then there's no point to delay airing till next next monday...if they don't reveal F3 on the MTA then they might as well just air the MTA this monday and the F3 cut after the MTA but they are not doing that....so that means they will reveal who the F3 is at the MTA right?

I have a questions for all those who believe in the rumors does Reid comeback and become F1 or was Jillian left heartbroken you cant have it both ways if you believe the rumors how can she be with Reid this confuses me, but if I missed something Id love to hear it
    Come on over to the finale thread! We're talking about that there.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3563020;
    I like that. It works.
    no this would not make sense because they are airing the MTA after the F3 cut and if america has already seen the RC where F3 is cut then they want the MTA to reflect that...otherwise they would just air the MTA this monday and the f3 cut the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3562979;
    Unless they didn't show them F3 to F2 show and that is why F3 wasn't there. Maybe ABC doesn't want F3 to leak and only way to attempt to do that is not even show the episode.
    That's what I think, and besides, how do we know its F3 that comes back, why couldn't it be F2 that she let go thatcomes back?

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3563022;
    well then they should just film the MTA this Tuesday or something. Basically they want the audience on MTA to know what we know at the time it is aired...which will be next monday so they have to reveal F3 or it would be weird...unless they admit they are purposely doing that or something but in that case then there's no point to delay airing till next next monday...if they don't reveal F3 on the MTA then they might as well just air the MTA this monday and the F3 cut after the MTA but they are not doing that....so that means they will reveal who the F3 is at the MTA right?
    No. They're airing the Maui dates on Monday and the MTA the following week. By the time MTA airs, it will be a week after the cut from 3 to 2 adn everyone will know the F2.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

They ALWAYS have the F3 there. Why? To have them 'face the person that broke their heart' yet again. Although, the show wouldn't even let Jason and Jillian talk alone or anything. Also, to have people see that they are doing fine.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3563029;
    They ALWAYS have the F3 there. Why? To have them 'face the person that broke their heart' yet again. Although, the show wouldn't even let Jason and Jillian talk alone or anything.
    I know but this season there is a lot of drama surrounding Ed vs. Reid and unless she gets rid of Kiptyn (which I doubt) then they're going to be losing a lot of the drama factor if we know the F2 early. They are jsut trying for everyone to remain unspoiled until it actually airs Monday.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3563012;
    Pic of DeAnna and Holly who were at the MTA or at least we know that they met the guys (known via twitter). They're still in LA.

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Is that Amanda Meeps in between them? Why is Holly wearing a wedding band?