Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Only thing we can hope for is pics if the F3 guy was there popping up somewhere or someone blogging their experience like this one po'ed actress was at the ATFR thing for DeAnna's season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3562963;
    Could be...

However, they have always taped the MTA before F3 was eliminated and F3 has always been there...if F3 was not there this year, that tells me F3 is involved in the final show....how? who the heck knows but for me, with the exception of F3 refusing to be there, there are not many reasons F3 wasn't there and not wanting to spoil F3 isn't one of them!
    yes the F3 is suppose to be at the MTA because the MTA is AIREd after the show where F3 is revealed...they just film it ahead of time cuz they need time to edit it and stuff but they say stuff like "so we all just watched Jill let F3 go" so basically the audience will know two days ahead what happens on the show this monday but they sign contracts saying they won't tell or something....anyway so F3 has always been there because when the MTA airs we all know who F3 is already.

Nicely Done!

is Wes there??? Did we ever find out?

I have a questions for all those who believe in the rumors does Reid comeback and become F1 or was Jillian left heartbroken you cant have it both ways if you believe the rumors how can she be with Reid this confuses me, but if I missed something Id love to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3562985;
    yes the F3 is suppose to be at the MTA because the MTA is AIREd after the show where F3 is revealed...they just film it ahead of time cuz they need time to edit it and stuff but they say stuff like "so we all just watched Jill let F3 go" so basically the audience will know two days ahead what happens on the show this monday but they sign contracts saying they won't tell or something....anyway so F3 has always been there because when the MTA airs we all know who F3 is already.
    The F3 not being there doesn't indicate to me that he comes back somehow though. I'm sure the Fleiss minions know that people are tweeting anonymously and since there is so much drama on FoRT about this season with Reid vs. Ed, they might just not want to let the cat out of the bag for any reason at all.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3562979;
    Unless they didn't show them F3 to F2 show and that is why F3 wasn't there. Maybe ABC doesn't want F3 to leak and only way to attempt to do that is not even show the episode.
    but they don't do that usually because they air the MTA after F3 cut is aired and it looks weird they don't know but we already know....they want MTA to be as if F3 was cut and america knows and so does this audience....ideally it would make sense if MTA is live or filmed after they show the F3 cut but I guess they want enough time for editing.

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3562991;
    I have a questions for all those who believe in the rumors does Reid comeback and become F1 or was Jillian left heartbroken you cant have it both ways if you believe the rumors how can she be with Reid this confuses me, but if I missed something Id love to hear it
    I think people are assuming she was heartbroken initially, finding out about Ed or whatever and only after that did Reid swoop in. I wish this was true but I highly, highly doubt it and think she's currently alone.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3562999;
    Thats not True, its stated several times there is NO PROOF, Im on that board also
    okay well they are saying "hey go to FORT, they are saying Reid wasn't at MTA"....so they are stating it like it's a fact or something"

bestbachelorett

Pic of DeAnna and Holly who were at the MTA or at least we know that they met the guys (known via twitter). They're still in LA.

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nova14;3562979;
    Unless they didn't show them F3 to F2 show and that is why F3 wasn't there. Maybe ABC doesn't want F3 to leak and only way to attempt to do that is not even show the episode.
    They could have shown them next Monday's episode, right up to the RC, and not shown the RC. So nobody really knows who is F3, and none of the F3 are there.