Page 43 of 92 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

bestbachelorett

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quick question: Is the MTA and ATFR taped on the same day or are they going to do that the following week?

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3562914;
    Quick question: Is the MTA and ATFR taped on the same day or are they going to do that the following week?
    It's not filmed the same day.

Maybe on MTA we take a look at the THREE remaining bachelors instead of the 2. Maybe it's:

"Who will win Jillian's heart? Will it be Ed... show Ed recap, Reid (Reid recap), Kiptyn (same thing)...."

Maybe nobody knows who F3 is, even those who attended the MTA. Obviously there'd be a reason for this though, but I'm just saying, maybe they do not want anyone to know who F2 are right now.

How did we first learn that none of the F3 would be at the taping anyway?

FORT Fan

I'm lazy to read through stuff

so have we found out who the F3 is?
    and
    were F1,F2 and F3 all missing at the MTA?

if we know who the F3 is and that person wasn't at the MTA that would mean that person prob comes back and Jill considers him or something.

People said Reid wasn't there but that doesn't mean anything unless we know if he's F3 vs. F1/F2.

^^^

So far nothing has been proven - all conjecture at this point. Everyone is waiting for some sort of confirmation though.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3562943;
    Maybe on MTA we take a look at the THREE remaining bachelors instead of the 2. Maybe it's:

"Who will win Jillian's heart? Will it be Ed... show Ed recap, Reid (Reid recap), Kiptyn (same thing)...."

Maybe nobody knows who F3 is, even those who attended the MTA. Obviously there'd be a reason for this though, but I'm just saying, maybe they do not want anyone to know who F2 are right now.

But even though the MTA was filmed today they are airing it next next Monday and the audience and everyone are to know what we know when it's aired....so they are shown the show that airs this monday and shown who Jill cuts (ie who F3 is).

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3562943;

Could be...

However, they have always taped the MTA before F3 was eliminated and F3 has always been there...if F3 was not there this year, that tells me F3 is involved in the final show....how? who the heck knows but for me, with the exception of F3 refusing to be there, there are not many reasons F3 wasn't there and not wanting to spoil F3 isn't one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3562952;
    I'm lazy to read through stuff

so have we found out who the F3 is?
    and
    were F1,F2 and F3 all missing at the MTA?

if we know who the F3 is and that person wasn't at the MTA that would mean that person prob comes back and Jill considers him or something.

People said Reid wasn't there but that doesn't mean anything unless we know if he's F3 vs. F1/F2.
    Lol, what I've gathered is that we basically don't know anything. We don't know who F3 is. We "think" it's Reid, but no proof. And someone earlier on this thread said that Reid is F3, but they gave us no proof/ we can't figure out what that means anyway.

Additionally, we don't know if F3 was at MTA, but if we knew he wasn't then yeah that would probably mean that he comes back and plays somewhat of a role in the finale... even though we won't know what until the finale airs!

So, we pretty much know nothing conclusively. I hope that helps (answering your questions at least, because I know it sure doesn't help everyone's sanity!)

Also, sorry if anything I said isn't right or 100% correct.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3562967;
    Lol, what I've gathered is that we basically don't know anything. We don't know who F3 is. We "think" it's Reid, but no proof. And someone earlier on this thread said that Reid is F3, but they gave us no proof/ we can't figure out what that means anyway.

Additionally, we don't know if F3 was at MTA, but if we knew he wasn't then yeah that would probably mean that he comes back and plays somewhat of a role in the finale... even though we won't know what until the finale airs!

So, we pretty much know nothing conclusively. I hope that helps (answering your questions at least, because I know it sure doesn't help everyone's sanity!)

Also, sorry if anything I said isn't right or 100% correct.
    lol okay I hear so many rumors over on the ABC board where people said people at FORT have proof Reid is F3 and that he wasn't at the MTA.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3562958;
    But even though the MTA was filmed today they are airing it next next Monday and the audience and everyone are to know what we know when it's aired....so they are shown the show that airs this monday and shown who Jill cuts (ie who F3 is).
    Unless they didn't show them F3 to F2 show and that is why F3 wasn't there. Maybe ABC doesn't want F3 to leak and only way to attempt to do that is not even show the episode.