Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 913

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

  1. #411
    FORT Fan Daliana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    308

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    If Reid is F3 and was not at the MTA, I wonder what excuse they gave the audience for his absence?

    This just became very very interesting!

  2. #412
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Was Wes there? If so, you know the show will be keeping a close eye on him for not spilling the beans.

  3. #413
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    96

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3562867;
    The line about a 'funny twist' bugs me...after all the drama, crying and heartbreak we're going to see in the next couple days/weeks, it's very hard for me to picture how anything could be funny...at all...
    Maybe she doesn't mean haha funny?

  4. #414
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    I think it was obvious that the F3 wasn't going to be there because everyone knows that the F3 comes back to propose and they need to keep us guessing whom she chooses.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  5. #415
    FORT Fanatic Silver18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    622

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3562868;
    If Reid is F3 and was not at the MTA, I wonder what excuse they gave the audience for his absence?

    This just became very very interesting!
    If nothing else this season has certainly be interesting!

  6. #416
    FORT Fanatic cfck2222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    536

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3562802;
    IA, and I think that if none of the F3 were at the MTA, I think that its just another way that Fleiss has been keeping this all tightlipped. If the F3 guy was there, then MF would know for sure it would get leaked.
    That's what I would think too. It's just 2 days before the episode airs but still.

    The most interesting things IMO about the MTA will be the never-seen-before clips they show from the season. If there's any re-editing or revisionist scripting going on, that's where it would start to show up IMO.

  7. #417
    FORT Fogey ducky2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3562867;
    The line about a 'funny twist' bugs me...after all the drama, crying and heartbreak we're going to see in the next couple days/weeks, it's very hard for me to picture how anything could be funny...at all...
    I bet she didn't mean "funny" as in haha. Probably "funny", as in unusual or interesting.

  8. #418
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    96

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3562878;
    I think it was obvious that the F3 wasn't going to be there because everyone knows that the F3 comes back to propose and they need to keep us guessing whom she chooses.
    But it was never stated that it was the F3 that comes back to propose. Just that "the one who was so hard to let go" comes back, right?

  9. #419
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3562886;
    But it was never stated that it was the F3 that comes back to propose. Just that "the one who was so hard to let go" comes back, right?
    Then I don't think they wanted Jillian and the F3 on stage. I believe MOST think F3 comes back; and if this is the case, I don't believe he would have been on stage. Especially if F3 becomes F1. This just seals the deal for me that it is the F3 coming back to propose which we believe it is Reid.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

  10. #420
    addison h.
    Guest

    Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

    While we're waiting - someone (can't tell if this person is an actual friend or just a fan that he agreeably tweets back and forth with) tweeted to "jay"son about his hanging out with Deanna and Molly...
    "Is Hilary going too? You must be familar with Britney's song 'Womanizer'"
    hahahaha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.