Page 42 of 92 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

If Reid is F3 and was not at the MTA, I wonder what excuse they gave the audience for his absence?

This just became very very interesting!

Was Wes there? If so, you know the show will be keeping a close eye on him for not spilling the beans.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3562867;
    The line about a 'funny twist' bugs me...after all the drama, crying and heartbreak we're going to see in the next couple days/weeks, it's very hard for me to picture how anything could be funny...at all...
    Maybe she doesn't mean haha funny?

I think it was obvious that the F3 wasn't going to be there because everyone knows that the F3 comes back to propose and they need to keep us guessing whom she chooses.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3562868;
    If Reid is F3 and was not at the MTA, I wonder what excuse they gave the audience for his absence?

This just became very very interesting!
    If nothing else this season has certainly be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3562802;
    IA, and I think that if none of the F3 were at the MTA, I think that its just another way that Fleiss has been keeping this all tightlipped. If the F3 guy was there, then MF would know for sure it would get leaked.
    That's what I would think too. It's just 2 days before the episode airs but still.

The most interesting things IMO about the MTA will be the never-seen-before clips they show from the season. If there's any re-editing or revisionist scripting going on, that's where it would start to show up IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3562867;
    The line about a 'funny twist' bugs me...after all the drama, crying and heartbreak we're going to see in the next couple days/weeks, it's very hard for me to picture how anything could be funny...at all...
    I bet she didn't mean "funny" as in haha. Probably "funny", as in unusual or interesting.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3562878;
    I think it was obvious that the F3 wasn't going to be there because everyone knows that the F3 comes back to propose and they need to keep us guessing whom she chooses.
    But it was never stated that it was the F3 that comes back to propose. Just that "the one who was so hard to let go" comes back, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3562886;
    But it was never stated that it was the F3 that comes back to propose. Just that "the one who was so hard to let go" comes back, right?
    Then I don't think they wanted Jillian and the F3 on stage. I believe MOST think F3 comes back; and if this is the case, I don't believe he would have been on stage. Especially if F3 becomes F1. This just seals the deal for me that it is the F3 coming back to propose which we believe it is Reid.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

addison h.

While we're waiting - someone (can't tell if this person is an actual friend or just a fan that he agreeably tweets back and forth with) tweeted to "jay"son about his hanging out with Deanna and Molly...
    "Is Hilary going too? You must be familar with Britney's song 'Womanizer'"
    hahahaha