Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3562778;
    Jillian did say in an interview that she would not be pulling a Jason. I took that to mean that she wouldn't be changing her mind. Also, CH has said that Jillian is like Trista in that once she makes a decision she is like a rock and she moves on. I don't mind Reid being F1, but I want him to be her 1st choice not her 3rd choice!

Well it's not really pulling a Jason but I totally know what you mean. I want her F1 to be her real F1 too.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3562833;
    She doesn't know that.
    Right. lisamill has been maintaining for quite some time that Reid is F3 or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3562811;
    Cupcakes, you have been very consistent in your opinion that Reid will probably not be F1. I think you said that he is your favorite, so is it just the edit and your gut telling you that he will not be her guy? Or is there something else?
    It is a combination of a bunch of things. Edit, her interviews/blogs, lack of Ed sightings, my gut etc. I have had this feeling this episode 3. Of course I would love to be wrong.

SOOOO, when is the ATFR taped LOL! I have a feeling we're not going to know ANYTHING until it happens.

It is a combination of a bunch of things. Edit, her interviews/blogs, lack of Ed sightings, my gut etc. I have had this feeling this episode 3. Of course I would love to be wrong.
    ITA with Cupcakes, but I still have a tiny, tiny sliver of hope, haha!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3562823;
    That would explain the 'filler' people there, like Jason/Molly?
    It makes a lot of sense that they would use those people during this special INSTEAD of having them come out for the AFTR... IF... the AFTR has so much STILL going on during it that there just wouldn't be time for updates from the rest of the crew.

Weird though that Trista/Ryan weren't involved if they are doing a new update for the MTA. (maybe it was taped in Vail already or something)

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3562831;
    I think because its 2 hours like all the episodes have been this season.
    There's one two-hour MTA show,that will be shown a week from Monday. Then there is the two-hour finale the next Monday, the 27th and a one-hour, After the Final Rose at 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday the 28th.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

I want her F1 to be her real F1 too.
    I'm taking this discussion over to the finale thread since I have some comments on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3562830 View Post
    If Reid ended up being F1, maybe it would be difficult to hide the chemistry with them, as Jill will be there.

Smart move Fleiss, having all 3 not show up.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3562845;
    It makes a lot of sense that they would use those people during this special INSTEAD of having them come out for the AFTR... IF... the AFTR has so much STILL going on during it that there just wouldn't be time for updates from the rest of the crew.

Weird though that Trista/Ryan weren't involved if they are doing a new update for the MTA. (maybe it was taped in Vail already or something)
    No joke, right? I think, however, that they'll save them for ATFR especially if it goes down the crapper with the whole Ed thing ringing true.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3562825;
    Given the twist in the end it was anticipated that all f3 guys wouldn't be there bec' then the f1 would be a give away. As it is there is a lot of talk that Reid is f1 bec' of a twist of some kind.
    Yes, but what I'm thinking is, what if Kip is let go on Monday and he's at the MTA, Ed and Reid are not. MF knows that it would get leaked that Kip was there, and therefore since we haven't seen Monday's episode, he keeps all three away so we don't know who the F2 are or who gets cut Monday.

Does that make sense or should I just go to bed and get some sleep!