Page 40 of 92 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3562818;
    Maybe they didn't show the episode this time around to the audience.
    That would explain the 'filler' people there, like Jason/Molly?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3562789;
    So, we haven't gotten squat?
    Possibly but not really, lol.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3562711;
    Me too. I've been trying to get on for 1/2 hour. On another site they are saying none of the F3 were at the MTA. I'm not sure how that has been confirmed.
    Given the twist in the end it was anticipated that all f3 guys wouldn't be there bec' then the f1 would be a give away. As it is there is a lot of talk that Reid is f1 bec' of a twist of some kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3562813;
    I stand corrected...she said she knew what she needed to do instead of what I had to do. Not a big difference. Could be she needed to reject both of the F2 and her heart was with one person...Reid. I can dream, can't I?
    I hope this is what it is. She lets him go at F3 because he can't commit and she's afraid he never will. But she realizes that she doesn't want either Ed or Kip and decides to end up alone. And here comes Reid to tell her he can commit and wants to make it work. It would fit with all of the clue/spoilers but it seems so farfetched? Not that I wouldn't be thrilled but it just seems impossible for something so perfect, right?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3562763;
    She said she knew "what she had to do" so what if she decided she made a mistake and wanted F3 and then F2 and F1 weren't viable options at that point?
    If I remember correctly... "I knew what I had to do before the FRC...if I was going to end up with one person... it was only one guy... funny twist and you don't know if I end up with one person or not..."

If lisamill's info is correct & reid leaves at F3, she could ask him back at some point in the last epi, meets her parents, she lets one of the other F3 go before FRC, they could be the one that comes back to propose. Yeah I know, stretching a bit, just try to make her statements work with the edit that I believe shows Reid as F1 and other posters on here saying Reid is F1.

Lisamill, if you have info that Reid leaves at F3 & comes back, then you must be able to find out info if he is F1...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3562813;
    I stand corrected...she said she knew what she needed to do instead of what I had to do. Not a big difference. Could be she needed to reject both of the F2 and her heart was with one person...Reid. I can dream, can't I?
    But that dream could be a reality since she said something to the effect that it looks like she picked no one....

FORT Fogey

You know, with all the theories and wild speculation going around out there, in reality you don't let go of the one you want, for any reason. She'll stick to her original decision and pick Ed. And if he declines, she'll be alone. I can't believe Reid would want her back at that point.

If Reid ended up being F1, maybe it would be difficult to hide the chemistry with them, as Jill will be there.

Smart move Fleiss, having all 3 not show up.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3562822;
    There are two ATFR shows?
    I think because its 2 hours like all the episodes have been this season.

Quote Originally Posted by DMBFan;3562827;
    If I remember correctly... "I knew what I had to do before the FRC...if I was going to end up with one person... it was only one guy... funny twist and you don't know if I end up with one person or not..."

If lisamill's info is correct & reid leaves at F3, she could ask him back at some point in the last epi, meets her parents, she lets one of the other F3 go before FRC, they could be the one that comes back to propose. Yeah I know, stretching a bit, just try to make her statements work with the edit that I believe shows Reid as F1 and other posters on here saying Reid is F1.

Lisamill, if you have info that Reid leaves at F3 & comes back, then you must be able to find out info if he is F1...
    She doesn't know that.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.