Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3550402;
    I just love your avatar if anyone goes would they be willing to talk.
    I would be willing to "talk" though I'd probably use a different username and none of you would know it was me! But I am very serious about going so if anyone knows exactly how I can go, let me know!

The show still hasn't said if it's a closed set or not?

But they DO get to see the show beforehand so even if the F3 isn't there, they will know who gets cut.
    If the show was serious about not letting the cat out of the bag, they'd forget about making the attendees sign confidentiality contracts . Instead, they could just refrain from showing the last 7 minutes of the show and have all three F3 guys not appear at the MTA. They could easily have the F3 on the ATFR for his 3 minute spot.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3551584;
    I would be willing to "talk" though I'd probably use a different username and none of you would know it was me! But I am very serious about going so if anyone knows exactly how I can go, let me know!
    Find out where it will be filming and get there EARLY and get in line.
    Even if it is a closed set with written invitations only, they DID take a few people in line for the other closed sets.
    The worst that could happen is you will have wasted time in traffic and standing in line.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3551413;
    I really hope to see Jason and Molly there and I am probably in the minority here but oh well. If another couple from this franchise gets married.........that could be really good for the show. I also love how no one really expects them to last. lol

I wonder if we will see Reid, Kip or Ed there........Everyone who lives in their areas need to keep their ears and eyes open this weekend!
    It is funny the way we all want a love story. And, when we get one, we do not want it because it is not the pairing we want. We need to decide if we want the love or the person.

I hope Jason and Molly make it. They are the most genuine pair ever come on the show.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3551430;
    Kip... just doesn't have the right type of personality to carry the show.
    agree. it is still a puzzle as to why he came on the show in the first place. he never looks eager to participate at all (he knows too well that this isn't 100% 'real'), even though he shows genuine interest in Jillian. perhaps it has to do with the biased editing, or he simply came on as a favor to a producer he knows.

I really hope to see Jason and Molly there and I am probably in the minority here but oh well. If another couple from this franchise gets married.........that could be really good for the show. I also love how no one really expects them to last. lol

I wonder if we will see Reid, Kip or Ed there........Everyone who lives in their areas need to keep their ears and eyes open this weekend!
    I am with you, Sanlee.
    I used to be mad at Jason and sad for Melissa, but not any more. Life's been good to all F3: Jillian got her own show and is very happy now; Mel got 3rd place in DTWS, and is happily engaged; Jason and Molly are "exclusively dating". I don't think Molly just wants to "win"; she must have felt something special to take him back; why is there still animosity toward Jason & Molly? (ducking from any tomatoes thrown this way)

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3551430;
    Is it just me or does anyone else NOT want to see Kip as the next Bachelor. He seems too laid back and quiet. The Bachelor needs to show some emotion and excitement....Jake, Michael or Reid would do a much better job than Kip.....nothing against Kip as a person.... IMO he just doesn't have the right type of personality to carry the show.
    Even though I like him very much, I don't want Kip to be the next Bachelor. Other than the reason you listed, for my own selfish reason, I don't want his "perfect"-ness to be tarnished!

FORT Newbie

SDMOM, no need to duck. I totally agree with everything. I too was disappointed in the whole Jason/Molly/Melissa fiasco, but time has mellowed, and they are all 3 happy. I agree, I do not want Kip at the next bachelor. I just hate to see someone we like so much get caught up in all this...

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3551875;
    I am with you, Sanlee.
    I used to be mad at Jason and sad for Melissa, but not any more. Life's been good to all F3: Jillian got her own show and is very happy now; Mel got 3rd place in DTWS, and is happily engaged; Jason and Molly are "exclusively dating". I don't think Molly just wants to "win"; she must have felt something special to take him back; why is there still animosity toward Jason & Molly? (ducking from any tomatoes thrown this way)

Even though I like him very much, I don't want Kip to be the next Bachelor. Other than the reason you listed, for my own selfish reason, I don't want his "perfect"-ness to be tarnished!
    No tomatoes here!

Despite his mistake, I understand why Jason did what he did and now that everything is said and done, I can tell that Molly was definitely the best fit for him. I would love to see them at the MTA!!!

Jason and Molly have been on Good Morning America last week they are still madly in love! It's great to see. I hope someone has a spotting of 1 of the F3,but I really doubt it!