Page 38 of 92 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3562773;
    Yes, I like that!
    For the millionth time, could someone post her exact words about knowing what she had to do.....we need to do something while waiting for Lisamill!
    "Making the final choice was not hard. I knew 100% in my heart what I needed to do. I would say, I don't want to say a week before, far before, I know alot of other people... who have done what I've done...on that last day they don't know who they're going to choose because they are in love with two people. I had definitely fallen for..I was starting to fall in love with that last 3 or 4 people because they are such wonderful human beings but I knew in my heart that if I was going to end up with one person...it was only one person. But you have to stay tuned and it's a funny twist in the end and you don't know if I end up with one person or not...."
    I think even if Reid returns, that she will still go with her original F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3562774;
    Saying "I know what I had to do" isn't very promising though for those involved.
    She says: "I wouldn't say a week before but far before others in my position, I was definitely falling for the last 3 or 4 people because they are all such special human beings but I knew if I was going to be with someone, it was only going to be 1 person"

That's what I recall anyway!

So, we haven't gotten squat?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3562781;
    Well - how does this all line up with the one who supposedly returns and proposes?
    Spliced and diced VO's in previews that havent been included in aired promos for the last one or two previews

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3562785;
    Unfortunately I agree.I am not sure how else to interprete those words - I will have to think on that!

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3562769 View Post
    Or maybe she knew she had to turn down both Kip and Ed because her heart was still was Reid. Maybe she only let him go at F3 because she feared he wasn't ready to commit?
    I guess she had to light a fire under him to make a decision.

I am sure this has been mentioned before, buton their 1 on 1 date she teases Reid about moving to Canada. (Scene deleted)
    In the helicopter she teased him about getting married.

Why would she send him home at F3

"Making the final choice was not hard. I knew 100% in my heart what I needed to do. I would say, I don't want to say a week before, far before, I know alot of other people... who have done what I've done...on that last day they don't know who they're going to choose because they are in love with two people. I had definitely fallen for..I was starting to fall in love with that last 3 or 4 people because they are such wonderful human beings but I knew in my heart that if I was going to end up with one person...it was only one person. But you have to stay tuned and it's a funny twist in the end and you don't know if I end up with one person or not...."

re: the bolded......maybe she knew Reid was the one she wanted but he wouldn't commit. Remember, she is saying this after the fact, after he returns. So maybe when reid came back, he was the one she wanted all along.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3562769;
    Or maybe she knew she had to turn down both Kip and Ed because her heart was still was Reid. Maybe she only let him go at F3 because she feared he wasn't ready to commit?
    That is what I meant.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Babylove;3562759;
    I hope it's not true but I fear the news that Reid is F3 is for real. This is very dissapointing as it probably means that Ed is F1. I know a lot of folks like Ed but I do not!!! He is a quitter. He used his work as an excuse to leave. All the excitement I've had for Jillian is gone. Don't want to wish her any bad Karma but I think her judgement is skewed. All it takes is one work to prove that, Wes.
    First

It is possible that Reid is F3, and that he will eventually be F1. It is possible that Kip will be F2, Ed will be F1, but that Ed will only be F1 for about 5 minutes, just long enough for him to tell her that he is not as interested in her, as she is him.

In the end, Reid will come back and propose, but confused Jillian will need time to think about it.
    ATFR part 1 - we see that she agrees to date and just see where it leads.
    ATFR part 2 is the update on that - where we learn they are indeed engaged.

Any or all of the above could be true, IMO.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

IA, and I think that if none of the F3 were at the MTA, I think that its just another way that Fleiss has been keeping this all tightlipped. If the F3 guy was there, then MF would know for sure it would get leaked.