Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

I'm trying to catch up, but I don't think lisamill would know more than she has posted before, right?

Anything from the MTA?

The crash of July 11~ I REALLY need to get to bed... I don't even know what month it is anymore.! hahahaha

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3562763;
    She said she knew "what she had to do" so what if she decided she made a mistake and wanted F3 and then F2 and F1 weren't viable optionsm at that point?
    Or maybe she knew she had to turn down both Kip and Ed because her heart was still was Reid. Maybe she only let him go at F3 because she feared he wasn't ready to commit?

addison h.

If... IF... this is true.

I think it speaks to the real possibility of a live (or live to tape) AFTR.

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3562769;
    Or maybe she knew she had to turn down both Kip and Ed because her heart was still was Reid. Maybe she only let him go at F3 because she feared he wasn't ready to commit?
    Yes, I like that!
    For the millionth time, could someone post her exact words about knowing what she had to do.....we need to do something while waiting for Lisamill!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Saying "I know what I had to do" isn't very promising though for those involved.

Jillian did say in an interview that she would not be pulling a Jason. I took that to mean that she wouldn't be changing her mind. Also, CH has said that Jillian is like Trista in that once she makes a decision she is like a rock and she moves on. I don't mind Reid being F1, but I want him to be her 1st choice not her 3rd choice!

Well - how does this all line up with the one who supposedly returns and proposes?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3562721;
    If it's true that the F3 wasn't there...did Jeremy return to talk to De on the same show where he was cut or was it a later show? I'm trying to drum up some hope here for a Reid return.
    In REALITY Jeremy returned the same day of his F3 cut, only an hour or so later. It AIRED on the finale, as though he returned after her LCDs. So, whether F3 is at MTA or not, he could still be in the finale. Nothing is conclusive.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3562778;
    Jillian did say in an interview that she would not be pulling a Jason. I took that to mean that she wouldn't be changing her mind. Also, CH has said that Jillian is like Trista in that once she makes a decision she is like a rock and she moves on. I don't mind Reid being F1, but I want him to be her 1st choice not her 3rd choice!
    To be honest we do not know anything right now. Maybe this is just Fleiss way of spicing up the ending. I think no F2, but a F3, like survivor...LOL