Page 36 of 92 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3562741;
    I am sure Lisa stepped away for a bit. I did - and watched Reid & Jill's date from last week (I need a psychiatrist badly).
    She'll be back, I am sure.
    She probably went to bed.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3562743;
    Silver, you missed the crash of June 11?
    hahaha - I'm thinking the crash of 7/11 will live in infamy around here for years! (remember the time we all thought Reid didn't show up at the MTA??? that day was CRAZY? )

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3562741 View Post
    I am sure Lisa stepped away for a bit. I did - and watched Reid & Jill's date from last week (I need a psychiatrist badly).
    She'll be back, I am sure.
    Glad I am not the only one! When will this end so I can get my life back?

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3562751;
    Glad I am not the only one! When will this end so I can get my life back?

LOL

It happens every season though.... we all fall off the wagon every season and say we won't

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3562747;
    keep in mind, Jillian stated she knew well before the FRC day who she was going to pick, if anyone comes back do you really think it likely she would change her mind and go with that person? I hope they wouldnt do that to these guys or her. but thats just me
    She never said she knew who she was going to pick...she said she knew what she had to do that day. She never mentioned picking anybody when she mentioned she knew before the FRC.

Very different imo

I hope it's not true but I fear the news that Reid is F3 is for real. This is very dissapointing as it probably means that Ed is F1. I know a lot of folks like Ed but I do not!!! He is a quitter. He used his work as an excuse to leave. All the excitement I've had for Jillian is gone. Don't want to wish her any bad Karma but I think her judgement is skewed. All it takes is one work to prove that, Wes.

keep in mind, Jillian stated she knew well before the FRC day who she was going to pick, if anyone comes back do you really think it likely she would change her mind and go with that person? I hope they wouldnt do that to these guys or her. but thats just me
    No I don't, and that's why I'm not even considering someone coming back and changing her mind. Besides, I've had enough of changing my mind endings!

Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3562747 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. That is why I am confused about F3.

Will Jillian change her mind?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

She said she knew "what she had to do" so what if she decided she made a mistake and wanted F3 and then F2 and F1 weren't viable options at that point?
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3562718;
    Do you think she felt she could say that and no more without getting into trouble? She sure left in a hurry! We need some tweets!
    Doing a quick search on the Twitterverse and there doesn't seem to be any new info since the first couple of tweets hours ago....dang
    The first step in getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want....Ben Stein