Page 3 of 92 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

FORT Fogey

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Isn't this the spoiler forum?

They are going to do "where are they now" blurbs again at the MTA. Deanna was filmed and I heard they wanted to film Andy. There willl probably be others. What about Matt? Jason & Molly?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3551360;
    They are going to do "where are they now" blurbs again at the MTA. Deanna was filmed and I heard they wanted to film Andy. There willl probably be others. What about Matt? Jason & Molly?
    I really hope to see Jason and Molly there and I am probably in the minority here but oh well. If another couple from this franchise gets married.........that could be really good for the show. I also love how no one really expects them to last. lol

I wonder if we will see Reid, Kip or Ed there........Everyone who lives in their areas need to keep their ears and eyes open this weekend!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3551413;
    I really hope to see Jason and Molly there and I am probably in the minority here but oh well. If another couple from this franchise gets married.........that could be really good for the show. I also love how no one really expects them to last. lol

I wonder if we will see Reid, Kip or Ed there........Everyone who lives in their areas need to keep their ears and eyes open this weekend!
    I like Jason and Molly too!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3551270;
    .....Contrary to the rumor, Kip has not been asked to be the next Bachelor.....
    Is it just me or does anyone else NOT want to see Kip as the next Bachelor. He seems too laid back and quiet. The Bachelor needs to show some emotion and excitement....Jake, Michael or Reid would do a much better job than Kip.....nothing against Kip as a person.... IMO he just doesn't have the right type of personality to carry the show.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3550368;
    .... maybe all 3 of the F3 won't even be at the MTA....
    The MTA will air a week after the F3 doesn't get a rose. If the F3 does come back during the final episode it will be "hush...hush" like when Ed left. The F3 will be at the MTA and TPTB will make it seem like he is not coming back. Then on the finale the F3 will come back and surprise the audience just like Ed did when he came back.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3551413;
    I really hope to see Jason and Molly there and I am probably in the minority here but oh well.
    Yes Sanlee, I would suspect you are in the minority with that statement!

Don't care about Andy, but I would love to see Tessa. I know that is absurd because she is so private. Has there ever been anything posted about how she is doing and where she is with her life since they broke up?

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3550246;
    So if it's being filmed this Saturday that means everyone who attends will know who the final 2 are before we all do....maybe we can get some leaks...is this what normally happens....the Tell All gets filmed before the final 2 are revealed? so the F3 will be at the MTA this Saturday? This is def a good thing. we are getting nothing when it comes to who gets eliminated at F3, F2 etc..I think the MTA this weekend will help.
    Maybe the F3 will not be at the MTA this season. IF the F3 were sequestered , and all play a part in the FRC & there is any truth in the speculating that F3 leaves ,and comes back , (we know filming hadn't wrapped until after the show started airing). Then I doubt the F3 will be at the taping. JMO Geez, maybe I should skip my trip to Chicago to visit son #2 and go to LA next week to visit son #1 ,and try to get a ticket to MTA.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3551483;
    Maybe the F3 will not be at the MTA this season. IF the F3 were sequestered , and all play a part in the FRC & there is any truth in the speculating that F3 leaves ,and comes back , (we know filming hadn't wrapped until after the show started airing). Then I doubt the F3 will be at the taping. JMO Geez, maybe I should skip my trip to Chicago to visit son #2 and go to LA next week to visit son #1 ,and try to get a ticket to MTA.
    The most logical thing would be to keep them off the show but the thing is that if someone does come back to propose we're not supposed to know about it...did TPTB just conveniently forget we saw those previews? Would the F3 be able to sit there with a straight face? Pretty confusing.
    We need not think alike to love alike

I'm going to go to the MTA. or at least I'm going to try. I live an hour away. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get a spot in the audience?