Page 18 of 92 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3562121;
    If Ed is there do you think Deanna will try to hook up with him? LOL
    Yeah, I would!

She put 'Vegas' Who? in her twitter.

FORT Newbie

What has Deanna said that says she's into Ed? (I thought I was keeping up with this board pretty well but it moves so quickly sometimes!)

Quote Originally Posted by sKATEr4life;3562133;
    What has Deanna said that says she's into Ed? (I thought I was keeping up with this board pretty well but it moves so quickly sometimes!)
    I think she twittered some stuff about him.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

I saw the tweet about the cat. So, unless that is some really obscure clue - she might not have gotten in?
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

She stated on Twitter:

What?!?! Ed gets a fantasy suite??? They're staying together! So obvious!!!! Its totally Ed
    9:40 PM Jul 6th from TwitterBerry

But its obvious from the tweets that she is friends with Wes. She's just trying to figure out who wins like all of us and she thinks its Ed.

Nicely Done!

There is nothing on Deanna's twitter about Ed from last night. the only things I see are about Jason and Molly, and there are 2 that say:

" hanging with a ton of Bachelors"

"Had fun with everyone last night. Good therapy for me.........."Vegas" who ?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3562086;
    I know, I'm looking forward to seeing who all of the guys choose for Jilly.
    Do you think we'll actually get the guys telling us who they choose for Jillian? We haven't gotten the poll at the end of the MTA/WTA since Brad's season.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561951;
    Doesn't DeAnna mean the guys from this season? Why would they bring guys from past ones there?
    Maybe she still thinks her season is not over?

Quote Originally Posted by lucky181;3562111;
    From Twitter: Laura Saltman from Access Hollywood was supposed to go to MTA but is spending time with her niece instead. Do they always have media type people there?
    Yes they have TV and magazine reporters at the Tell Alls and they're allowed to interview the contestants backstage after taping is over. They probably have to sign a contract promising not to spill details or air interviews until after the MTA airs.

Laura Saltman has been to the Tell Alls before and done the interviews backstage. I can't imagine her wanting to give up her spot at MTA, unless there are special circumstances that make spending today with the niece a high priority (something she can't do any other day this week -- I can think of a few scenarios).

It'd be wild if they disinvited the media at the last minute, but I guess Occam's Razor suggests Laura simply changed her mind, something with her niece was more important.

Nicely Done!

I think twitter is the place to be watching right now...hopefully......the warm up comedian just twittered....JAYFLATS

"Warming up the crowd for the bachelorette"and he put in a link to a pic of him from the set. Just crew members in the photo though.