Page 10 of 92 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Re: Men Tell All (or at least we hope they do)

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3560975;
    I was teasing with you! Well kinda...
    Apparently on the motherboard, there was a post from someone who saw Reid out at a new club/bar or something and there were girls around and he was being flirty. Duh...have you seen that smile of his? They then assumed he was single because he was out and about. Anyways lisamill36 said he has tons of friends and was seen hanging with them, he isn't the type to hang out at bars and pick up girls. I dunno...you can find the posts somewhere, please don't ask me where, lol, I have no idea where they were.
    No, i'll take your word for it. I would rather not sift through pages and pages myself... I love Reid. I hope he's the next Bachelor. to me, he's the only guy left with a real sense of humor. Not that I dislike the other 2, but Reid is special!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560964;
    Thanks for the information on Kiptyn not being at the Men Tell All because of the Switchfoot charity event. Isn't it rumored that none of the Final 3 will be there anyway?
    No problem. Yeah, I think it is rumored but i guess this proves it? i think... They kept asking him if he wins and he just laughed it off.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3560964;
    Thanks for the information on Kiptyn not being at the Men Tell All because of the Switchfoot charity event. Isn't it rumored that none of the Final 3 will be there anyway?
    If this happens, I wonder how CH is going to explain this given that it's not the norm? They usually can't resist having the F3 grill the lead - with the why did you lead me on by saying X...why did we still throw down in the fantasy suite stuff, etc.. Remember Jeremy and how hurt he was and how defensive DeAnna was about it?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3560978;
    No problem. Yeah, I think it is rumored but i guess this proves it? i think... They kept asking him if he wins and he just laughed it off.
    The F2 guys don't go to the MTA anyway so Kip wouldn't be there anyway.

FORT Newbie

The F2 guys don't go to the MTA anyway so Kip wouldn't be there anyway.
    Is it confirmed Kip is in the F2? Is there no chance of him being F3?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaxx;3560995;
    At this point there have been scenarios where any of the f3 could be f3. A blogger said all is not as it seems about Kiptyn and Ed and Reid were the f2. Who knows! Just the production team at this point. They are guarding the info. this year like an international secret.. I don't ever remember there being a season where by this point f3, f2 and f1 were not obvious.

FORT Newbie

At this point there have been scenarios where any of the f3 could be f3. A blogger said all is not as it seems about Kiptyn and Ed and Reid were the f2. Who knows! Just the production team at this point. They are guarding the info. this year like an international secret.. I don't ever remember there being a season where by this point f3, f2 and f1 were not obvious.
    Thanks for clearing that up. In my mind, Kip is still F2 but I'm not sure about the F1. I wish we had a few more clues to go by.. Has it been confirmed that none of the F3 will be at the MTA filming this Saturday? I think once we know who the F3 is, it will be obvious who the F1 is.

And I always thought on DeAnna's season that Jeremy would be the F1. Never thought it would be Jesse...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaxx;3560995;
    No Reid on this weeks show so he is the F3 but then again he comes back so maybe they are reslotted or something. But have heard that all three will not be at the MTA so assuming they will be at the ATFR

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3561000;
    Probably when Reid comes back Kiptyn either is cut or bows out or Jillian at that point realizes Reid is 1 or 2 once he goes ahead and proposes

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3561005;
    Probably when Reid comes back Kiptyn either is cut or bows out or Jillian at that point realizes Reid is 1 or 2 once he goes ahead and proposes
    Do you know for sure 150% that Reid goes as f3? I have a hard time wrapping my head around him coming back to propose and be f1 if she has said she knew who her f1 was a few days before FRC and didn't change her mind.

Plus if Reid didn't meet her family how does she choose him as her f1? Something is off here, maybe the twist will explain it, or will it?