Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surprise...

FORT Newbie

Surprise...

After watching Michael's reaction to being let go last night, I think it's him who comes back to propose to Jillian. He kept saying that he should've told her that he loved her. And he made it seem like such an epiphany that he did, in fact, fall in love with Jillian. Any takers?

FORT Chocolate Lover JabbasSweetie's Avatar

Re: Surprise proposer...

After last night's episode I, too, believe that Michael is the surprise/comeback proposer.

No. Just read Jillian's blog. She said that she wants to find someone for Michael.

No, I do not think it is Michael. I think it is Ed. (and it's all part of the whole planned story of his). JMO! Again, I have nothing at all against Ed - it's the storyline I don't care for.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3534936;
    No, I do not think it is Michael. I think it is Ed. (and it's all part of the whole planned story of his). JMO! Again, I have nothing at all against Ed - it's the storyline I don't care for.
    I don't think Ed would propose on his own.TPTB put him up to it if he is the one coming back to propose.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3534945;
    I don't think Ed would propose on his own.TPTB put him up to it if he is the one coming back to propose.
    Exactly - as I said! Part of the whole scripted plot.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Chocolate Lover JabbasSweetie's Avatar

If it's not Michael, then I think it's whoever TPTB have pegged to be the next Bachelor.

Re: Surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by monkatat;3534861;
    After watching Michael's reaction to being let go last night, I think it's him who comes back to propose to Jillian. He kept saying that he should've told her that he loved her. And he made it seem like such an epiphany that he did, in fact, fall in love with Jillian. Any takers?
    Don't think so...venturing a guess here by the clues we are given.
    The one that was hard to let go of comes back to propose...I think Jill has a connection with Wes and found it hard to let him go...he'll be back to propose and she'll have to give him the time to think about it.
    The viewers may not agree or like her decisions but it will be explained in the end! No one seems to like Wes but Jill.
    The lack of romantic connection has to be Ed...she's in anticipation and it just didn't happen!
    Any other guesses a subject to change from episode to episode this season. How refreshing, scripted or not!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3535035;
    Don't think so...venturing a guess here by the clues we are given.
    The one that was hard to let go of comes back to propose...I think Jill has a connection with Wes and found it hard to let him go...he'll be back to propose and she'll have to give him the time to think about it.
    The viewers may not agree or like her decisions but it will be explained in the end! No one seems to like Wes but Jill.
    The lack of romantic connection has to be Ed...she's in anticipation and it just didn't happen!
    Any other guesses a subject to change from episode to episode this season. How refreshing, scripted or not!
    My bets are on Wes too.

Quote Originally Posted by monkatat;3534861;
    I think you may be right. "See I told you I was ready!" She will have to say sorry and depending on audience reaction that makes him a candidate for next Bachelor with Kip (with Rhonda) and Jake.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast