Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Surprise...

Re: Surprise proposer...

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3553292;
    I actually think Jason was upset during that scene. He is/was a wuss; and Molly gave him the scariest Fatal Attraction face ever when he walked her to the limo. I would have cried after that.......out of fear.

OMG, I just spit coffee all over my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3552765;
    The blue suit with those brown shoes...someone posted a pic of Ed with a navy sweater doing down some stairs...the shoes he has on then look identical to the ones with the blue suit.
    Ohh pleease with some of the other crazy get-ups Ed has worn, I am thinking blue suit with brown boots guy is Ed..I mean do you think he really cares what he looks like? Don't think he has looked in the mirror in 10 years (except to admire his won body)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3570190;
    Ohh pleease with some of the other crazy get-ups Ed has worn, I am thinking blue suit with brown boots guy is Ed..I mean do you think he really cares what he looks like? Don't think he has looked in the mirror in 10 years (except to admire his won body)
    In one sentence, he is one tacky guy in more ways than one.

FORT Newbie

Re: Surprise...

I just can't imagine Jillian being happy with either of the F2. Whoever comes back to propose, I sure hope it ISN'T ED!!!! Something about him I don't like. I don't see Reid in a blue suit with brown boots, either but...who knows? I would have hoped Jake would still be in the running, but I guess there's no accounting for taste. Maybe HE comes back to propose. Doubtful, however...
    Still on the Jake bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by TokeiO;3570356;
    I just can't imagine Jillian being happy with either of the F2. Whoever comes back to propose, I sure hope it ISN'T ED!!!! Something about him I don't like. I don't see Reid in a blue suit with brown boots, either but...who knows? I would have hoped Jake would still be in the running, but I guess there's no accounting for taste. Maybe HE comes back to propose. Doubtful, however...
    Still on the Jake bandwagon
    I agree - Reid just does not seem like a cowboy boots kind of guy. Until last night I really thought Reid was F1. I just don't see Reid coming back on the next episode when they practically chased him away in this episode by mentioning marriage 1,000+ times. They did not do that to either Kip or Ed nearly as much.

Now I am starting to wonder if Jillian ends up without any of them. I just don't see either perfectionist Kip or cheesy Ed as a good fit before. I think that if Jillian does pick either Kip or Ed as F1 it won't last.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3534876;
    No. Just read Jillian's blog. She said that she wants to find someone for Michael.
    Helloooooo. Long-time lurker, actually registered because of the forum lockdown post-jason/melissa/molly fiasco but have been reading the forum for years. Just becuase of this I feel compelled to post. Where is she saying this?!? I need to go respond - he would be perfect for me!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;3570422;
    I agree - Reid just does not seem like a cowboy boots kind of guy. Until last night I really thought Reid was F1. I just don't see Reid coming back on the next episode when they practically chased him away in this episode by mentioning marriage 1,000+ times. They did not do that to either Kip or Ed nearly as much.

Now I am starting to wonder if Jillian ends up without any of them. I just don't see either perfectionist Kip or cheesy Ed as a good fit before. I think that if Jillian does pick either Kip or Ed as F1 it won't last.
    I've posed this on another thread... for those who think Reid is not coming back, why are there no post-boot media interviews with him yet? Same thing happened with Ed - after he left for "work", TPTB said he was too "busy" to be interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by femailer;3574391;
    I've posed this on another thread... for those who think Reid is not coming back, why are there no post-boot media interviews with him yet? Same thing happened with Ed - after he left for "work", TPTB said he was too "busy" to be interviewed.

Maybe they had to drastically change the way they handle the F3 because of all the sluethers/blogger/insiders spoiling the ending..jmo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234