Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surprise...

Re: Surprise proposer...

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3536540;
    I think Jake should be the next bachelor. He is such a nice guy and he is 31 and is at the age where he should want to settle down. The way he cried on the balcony in Austin, he might be the one who returns and proposes to her, but I doubt it because Jill says it's someone that was so hard to let go, so my bet is it is Wes.
    I think Wes is one who was hard to let go but she finally realizes he is just a crush like Vincent and not the real deal. It will also be hard for her to let any of the final 3 go, each one of them have endearing traits. As Jillian herself says should she choose the guy who gives her butterflies, the guy everyone will love, or the guy who is right for her? I think with the final 3, Ed, Kip & Reid she has made the right choices along the way and in the end I hope whichever of the 3 she chooses is one who does it all for her. Gives her butterflies, everyone will love, and is the right guy for her!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3537096;
    I think Wes is one who was hard to let go but she finally realizes he is just a crush like Vincent and not the real deal. It will also be hard for her to let any of the final 3 go, each one of them have endearing traits. As Jillian herself says should she choose the guy who gives her butterflies, the guy everyone will love, or the guy who is right for her? I think with the final 3, Ed, Kip & Reid she has made the right choices along the way and in the end I hope whichever of the 3 she chooses is one who does it all for her. Gives her butterflies, everyone will love, and is the right guy for her!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe Wes comes back to propose and serenade the F1 and Jillian. Deciding if he did not get her, then his friend. The best one got her so he is happy for them and serenades them. Nothing is beyond Wes or tptb.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3537120;
    Maybe Wes comes back to propose and serenade the F1 and Jillian. Deciding if he did not get her, then his friend. The best one got her so he is happy for them and serenades them. Nothing is beyond Wes or tptb.
    There is speculation that it is Wes's boots in the suit guy pic! Who knows this season has been to say the least "interesting" as Jillian would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3537096;
    My thinking is that the final 3 is Ed, Kip, & Reid. Kip is F3, proposes and is rejected setting him up for his 1st heartbreak and the next Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tess;3540596;
    My thinking is that the final 3 is Ed, Kip, & Reid. Kip is F3, proposes and is rejected setting him up for his 1st heartbreak and the next Bachelor.
    Hmmm...you may be on to something.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Re: Surprise...

As much as I like Reid, I think he is let go at F3 and then comes back to propose to her. Those looked like his shoes.

FORT Newbie

As much as I think Wes will get the final rose, he is suppose to play his music during the engagement. Doesn't work out. Kiptyn is the next bachelor. That leaves.... unless the Ukrainian grandmother marries her off to some Ukrainian guy in Canada? lol

Kip just isn't the "typical" Bachelor though.. I don't see him as the next Bacjelor. He doesn't have the " over the top hunk-movie star look or the tall & dark look or movie star look or Beach Babe Blonde-look", he also doesn't have the "over the top career" or "status in life" or "over the top life story (as in he's a single Dad)". And I love Kip I really do he is one of my faves, but he is a tad too short.

Go on Wikipedia. And look at the list of past Bachelors and or I'm sure you all can remember them. Just remember their Jobs, what they looked liked, etc... Kip does not fit in with them what so ever. TPTB love a Bachelor that has a great "story", like he has a famous family (Andrew). Or over the top career (Andy), or he was a QB in both the NFL and CFL (Jesse) or he is an an Actor(Charlie) or was REALLY POPULAR and well known on a previous B'ette and totally Rejected (Bob) or then their was the single Dad - Jason. See what I mean?

Anyway, about Michael coming back... THAT would be interesting!!!! and a good twist, but I think it's one of the F3. but now that I've read some of you thinking it COULD be WEs, I have a sick feeling in my stomach it could be him also.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3537330;
    There is speculation that it is Wes's boots in the suit guy pic! Who knows this season has been to say the least "interesting" as Jillian would say.

The blue suit with those brown shoes...someone posted a pic of Ed with a navy sweater doing down some stairs...the shoes he has on then look identical to the ones with the blue suit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3536560;
    It reminded me too much of Jason's bawling scene when he was close to throwing up at the FRC after letting Molly go.It didn't seem like real emotion to me from Jake.

I actually think Jason was upset during that scene. He is/was a wuss; and Molly gave him the scariest Fatal Attraction face ever when he walked her to the limo. I would have cried after that.......out of fear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast