Page 1 of 452 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fan

Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Ed, Reid, Kip? Who will be the F2? There have been rumors Ed's parents came to Hawaii. Would they have made the trip if he was F3?

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3518394;
    There have been rumors Ed's parents came to Hawaii.
    I was wondering about that too. Wouldn't that automatically place him in the finals?

FORT Fogey

How about this?

Wes is the one that show shows up in the shiny blue suit and cowboy boots to propose and be rejected. As I posted last night (see #478 on Episode 9 thread), he's got the personality for it.

Jillian has talked about a "brilliant" twist in the last five minutes. I can't see a early proposal by any of the F3 (Ed, Reid or Kip) being described as "brilliant." If Ed, Reid or Kip were rejected at F3 and came back to propose and she turns them down, I think she'd describe it as "sad" or "emotional" or "heart-breaking."

Just saying, one way or another, I think we're going to see Wes in Hawaii, even though he isn't brought there as one of the final 3.

Looks to me right now like Ed is let go at F3, Kip at F2 and Reid is F1, she briefly reconsiders Wes due to the proposal and thinks better of it. Result: everyone thinks she made the right choice in the end.

nwdouglass found the FRC location and wanted to have their post posted here =)

Quote Originally Posted by nwdouglass

I found proof of the FRC location (La Ikena O Komohana, which is a private vacation home located in The Bluffs on Mauna Kea Resort on the Big Island), but don't know how to post it. The deciding picture is part of a slideshow and I cannot figure out how to make the slideshow stop so that I can save the picture in question. I'm not sure if I can link to the website without getting an infraction, so I'm asking for your help. Here is what I found:

Vacation Homes on Big Island | Mauna Kea Resort Rentals Photos | Hawaii Luxury Villas & Condos

If you click on "The Bluffs", you'll be taken to the slideshow for the vacation home where the FRC takes place. The first picture shows the infinity pool, which is a match, right down to that funky looking tree in the background:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...b/jun01424.jpg

The fourth picture in the slideshow is a match to the great room where Jillian is crying here:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...b/jun01405.jpg

You can see that everything matches, including the couch, lamps, decor, even the wood door that's off to her right while she's sitting there.

More photos can be found here:

http://secure.maunakearesort.net/RNS...il.aspx?ID=266

You can see that even the stone path outside the Main Entry photo matches here:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...b/jun01388.jpg

Here is a copy of the resort map (The Bluffs face the west):

Condo Rentals Kohala Coast | Mauna Kea Resort Rentals - Property Map | HI Oceanfront Condos

And I think this might be the satellite view of the FRC home:

19.998067,-155.826704 - Google Maps
    So I guess Reid is F3. Ed and Kip are F2.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3519143;
    I was wondering about that too. Wouldn't that automatically place him in the finals?
    That would place Ed in the F3 - as he does not get a home town date - they would bring the parents to the islands and do it there.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3519383;
    nwdouglass found the FRC location and wanted to have their post posted here =)

So I guess Reid is F3. Ed and Kip are F2.
    Eplain how that makes Reid F3. I had difficulty following that.
    Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll land amoung the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by newmom;3519492;
    Eplain how that makes Reid F3. I had difficulty following that.
    We have caps of Kip on his LCD and then we have a cap of Ed at the same hotel as the FRC. So where does that leave Reid? No caps of him on Big Island.

Since I think it is Kip getting rejected at the FRC, I think that leaves Ed as F1. JMO

FORT Fanatic

Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3519523;
    Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?

Wow.

Ed left because work called him. THAT is his top priority.. obviousely...and should be. He probably didnt even know at that stage of the show whether hed be chosen or not. Id have to question his character if he HADNT left. And if Jillian is truly into Ed, she will understand.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous