Page 9 of 452 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3520401;
    I doubt that 3 guys went to the Big Island. If you look at the Filming schedule (sticky thread), we have information from barbell, that they did not arrive until the 22d. There simply was not enough time to have 3 more dates or to interact with 3 different guys on the 22d and 23d of May. The FRC was the 24th. There had to be the normal two Last Chance dates on the island of Hawaii.
    Well if that is truly the case then we would have to have the guys meet her parents somewhere other than the big island (bringing the 3rd island location into play). Don't they usually do "meet the parents for both guys on the same day (22nd). Then 2 LCD, so there wouldn't be enough time to complete this before the FRC. They could sqeeze it in ONLY if they switched it up and had meet the parents and LCD for guy 1 on the 22, and guy 2 the 23. Plus the original report was they arrived on the BI on the 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3520437;
    Maybe she rejects both the F2's and we think that's that, then the ring-bearing guy sweeps in at the last (5) minute.
    Except, she has said in interviews that she knew exactly what she needed to do and made her choice almost a week before her FRC. She said that choice wasn't hard. How this plays into the twist at the finale I have no idea.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3520487;
    Except, she has said in interviews that she knew exactly what she needed to do and made her choice almost a week before her FRC. She said that choice wasn't hard. How this plays into the twist at the finale I have no idea.
    in real time what was the time between ed coming back and the FRC

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3520491;
    about 3+ weeks............... trip to Spain - off to Hawaii - Maui and Big Island
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3520494;
    about 3+ weeks............... trip to Spain - off to Hawaii - Maui and Big Island
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3520440;
    What F3 - F2 locations have been posibively identified

WE know about several Maui locations - but what about Big Island?!? not many
    Only Ed near the hotel room. And who is walking down the hall with those rails - isn't that the Big Island?

Do we have any definite caps of the Big Island for dates?? Maybe just the FRC was there, no dates! Hmmmm?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3520487;

I'm not convinced her choice a week out was her final choice.

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3520491;
    Ed goes to Spain, which takes several days to film (maybe a week, would have to check the timeline), then filming in Hawaii occurs over almost 2 weeks---there is way more than a week between Ed returning and the FRC.

ETA, yeah, what capegal said way before me---LOL---she's a quick one, beat me to it! That's what i get for reading the thread backward.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3520196;
    Hm...I see Jeffrey Dean Morgan myself....

OT: I'm thinkin' Jillian didn't have the heart to humiliate Kip after he proposes....so she's takes more time to announce her decision.

I do too, Ryvetted.

I also agree about Kip. I don't see the f3 all going to the Big Island. I haven't seen anything that convinces me that Reid's there. I think as good an argument can be made for that being Kiptyn on the volcano including the clothes, shoes, and the picnic basket. Hair isn't good because it's tricky in certain light and really doubt anyone can tell the watch at that distance.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3520521;
    Only Ed near the hotel room. And who is walking down the hall with those rails - isn't that the Big Island?

Do we have any definite caps of the Big Island for dates?? Maybe just the FRC was there, no dates! Hmmmm?
    there were big island dates IMO. volcanos and such.