Page 7 of 452 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3520170;
    Yeah, seriously!

CH said that the season essentially started last episode...why? Because the guy who was winning Jillian's heart left...and then he comes back to tell her he made a mistake, beg forgiveness, and asks her to take him back. What girl wouldn't swoon at that??? [Discounting the biased Reid-lovers out there. ] And based off of Jillian's reaction for next week, that's exactly what she does.
    Exactly the point and why I don't think Ed is F1. I don't care and I'm totally unbiased in terms of the F3. The love story would be too straight forward. Our expectation now is that Ed comes back and sweeps her off her feet, so unless they deviate from that I tend to think he won't be f1. I'm waiting for proof though and honestly, I don't expect a true love story.

I think everyone is jumping to conclusions with no proof.

We need more screencaps and proof, not just our gut instinct.

Fact: it seems Kip's surfboard may be a LCD, and it may be him she is hugging at thr FRC.

Fact: Ed is at a hotel in the Big Island. But is he one of the F2, or did he come back to win her heart?

Fact: It is Reid on the volcano. We don't know yet if it is Maui or the Big Island. I have seen pictures where it could be either.

We don't even know if 2 or 3 guys go to the Big Island.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3520297;
    I think everyone is jumping to conclusions with no proof.

We need more screencaps and proof, not just our gut instinct.

Fact: it seems Kip's surfboard may be a LCD, and it may be him she is hugging at thr FRC.

Fact: Ed is at a hotel in the Big Island. But is he one of the F2, or did he come back to win her heart?

Fact: It is Reid on the volcano. We don't know yet if it is Maui or the Big Island. I have seen pictures where it could be either.

We don't even know if 2 or 3 guys go to the Big Island.
    perfectly worded

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3520196;
    Hm...I see Jeffrey Dean Morgan myself....

OT: I'm thinkin' Jillian didn't have the heart to humiliate Kip after he proposes....so she's takes more time to announce her decision.
    I agree, it does kind of look like Jeffrey Dean Morgan. But, he looks a lot more like my brother so I find nothing about him appealing. We know she likes bad boys and he has given her a challenge. If he comes back, she may very well wind up with him - but I doubt it will last very long (a few months maybe). Kip is too pretty for her, Reid is too immature (though very cute), and Wes is the super bad boy that may attract her, but being a show, I doubt he'll wind up in the F3 (she'll find out he's conning her).

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3520296;
    Exactly the point and why I don't think Ed is F1. I don't care and I'm totally unbiased in terms of the F3. The love story would be too straight forward. Our expectation now is that Ed comes back and sweeps her off her feet, so unless they deviate from that I tend to think he won't be f1. I'm waiting for proof though and honestly, I don't expect a true love story.
    I think we are overthinking this whole scenario because we have been sleuthing out the Ed story for weeks now and are jaded. But the average viewer, who Fleiss, Jill and CH reference/appeal to when working the plot or commenting on it, will be stunned and enchanted (they hope) by Ed's return, and not sick of it like most of us. The main storyline will become, can he work his way back into her heart/can she trust him not to bail again? I don't think the average unspoiled viewer will take it as a given that Ed's return means a slamdunk for Ed.

FORT Fan

I don't think the average unspoiled viewer will take it as a given that Ed's return means a slamdunk for Ed.
    I agree, especially because he doesn't have a HTD. I know people were pointing out how convenient it is that he didn't have to miss anything important. I actually think he did. HTDs happen to be one of my favorite episodes for the family hilarity and drama that ensues. I also think it's an important date because it's a point where you get to see people relax more and learn about people through their family. I know I have read past Bachelor(ette)s claim that it is at the HTD that feelings start to solidify. I think he missed out on a lot by not having her visit his family and I think the audience may pick up on that. I know I would.

And to be sure, if he is F2 (which I think he is), they're going to continue playing with the angle of whether she can be okay with the fact that work is important to him.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3520350;
    I think we are overthinking this whole scenario because we have been sleuthing out the Ed story for weeks now and are jaded. But the average viewer, who Fleiss, Jill and CH reference/appeal to when working the plot or commenting on it, will be stunned and enchanted (they hope) by Ed's return, and not sick of it like most of us. The main storyline will become, can he work his way back into her heart/can she trust him not to bail again? I don't think the average unspoiled viewer will take it as a given that Ed's return means a slamdunk for Ed.

I hear you, but how about CH blogging about how distraught she was? It just seems too positive to me. If Ed is F1 that his return will look a tad rocky after the edit, thus it won't be so straight forward. There will be some serious doubts about him, if not his edit will be too smooth, imo, for him to be F1. The initial coming back of Ed next week will be played up, but they'll not make the love story clear IF that is the real story. jmo The true F2 will also have to be edited as a perfect being to deceive viewers into thinking that Ed wasn't f1. The love story is never straight forward, deception is too important to them. The romantic scenario would be too straight forward to be true once Ed returns IF some negativity isn't injected into his return edit.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3519738;
    Kip will be the next bachelor before Reid IMO. Reid doesn't have that big of a fan base; it has to be a fan favorite.
    Actually, I'd have to respectfully disagree. I think Reid has the biggest fan base out of everyone, including Ed. Kip just has the raw physical attraction out of the F3... IMO if Reid was the next bachelor, it'd be very similar to Jason's season.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3520170;
    Yeah, seriously!

CH said that the season essentially started last episode...why? Because the guy who was winning Jillian's heart left...and then he comes back to tell her he made a mistake, beg forgiveness, and asks her to take him back. What girl wouldn't swoon at that??? [Discounting the biased Reid-lovers out there. ] And based off of Jillian's reaction for next week, that's exactly what she does.

Maybe I'm wrong but I though he said that it started in the vancouver episode ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by raekae;3520376;
    Actually, I'd have to respectfully disagree. I think Reid has the biggest fan base out of everyone, including Ed. Kip just has the raw physical attraction out of the F3... IMO if Reid was the next bachelor, it'd be very similar to Jason's season.
    Not only that - but Kip would have to be the 'pursuer - not the pursuee
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON