Page 64 of 452 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

  1. #631
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3542325;
    Do you think that he was forced to come back because of his signed contract Capegal?
    No matter how or why he came back - he is under contract and would have to abide by it - so doesn't really matter. If TPTB wanted him back - for any reason - they own him....

    I guess you have to think what you want - because we will never know for sure.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #632
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    612

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3542185;
    What I find interesting in the little Texas group they were all involved in little subpots/twists. Jeremy played the hated one who just happens to come back to LCD looking for another chance with De, Mel the one who claims not to have dated in 3 years pretended to be dumped by the bach for the f2 and immediately reunites with the ex bf of 2 1/2 years and suddenly gets 2 tv shows, then Wes who has the hated one who has another Texan come to his HTD to tell Jillian about the gf who just happens to be the ex of the bach who picks no one and started this whole chain of events. I am sure there is more but I am sure you get the picture.


    Oh yeah and didn't they all have little birdies come on and shape the show personality for us and then as suddenly as they appeared they are gone.
    You know what they say...Don't mess with Texas!

  3. #633
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    140

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Do these floors look the same? Is this Ed walking in down the hall on his way to the final rose ceremony?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #634
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3542434;
    Do these floors look the same? Is this Ed walking in down the hall on his way to the final rose ceremony?
    The floors are the same because they are from the same hotel, the Mauna Kea. Yes, Ed seems to be coming in or out of that door and brown suit guy is walking on that floor but it doesn't mean they are the same guy, just at the same hotel.

    Who knows at this point, the whole thing is pretty bloody confusing...I just want more sc's.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  5. #635
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3541773;
    No seeker I think you have a point.If he wanted to bring her home then he would have "left for work" after he brought her home.I see that as a red flag that he didn't want to bring her home to meet his family.I smell secrets and having his parents come to HI will not work because she needs to see him in HIS environment.
    shs shsh shs shsh I feel your post as the begining of something .. ... Well, Melissa got away with a phone call. There has been a precedent so not going on a htd is really no big deal. At least Jillian gets to meet Ed's family before. A step up from the precedent.

  6. #636
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3541864;
    But does Tanner really believe it or was he saying what TPTB wanted him to say? Tanner was spotted in Austin with Wes and Jeremy not to long ago. If Wes was really such a snake would Tanner want to hang out with him? None of it is really adding up. Laurel's timeline is off. Wes mistakes EX-girlfriend for girlfriend, Tanner thinks Wes is a snake but enough of a snake to have nothing more to do with him.
    I really did not hear Tanner call Wes a snake. Actually Tanner said he liked Wes, more than once. But, he knew for a fact Wes's intention and his conscience would not allow him to be silent about it. Being friends after could mean anything. Maybe, Jeremey was trying to settle the issue between them two. Who knows. Our imagination can run. Tanner has not come out after to say what he said was not true.

    For the girlfriend who is a serial tb contestant dater. she "dated" the first contestant, just after, moved to another contestant who went on the show during their relationship (break?), and continued with him after he was on the bachelor. At the same time for two years "dated" both Wes and Brad, then dropped Brad. Three years after her third boyfriend goes onto the bachelor. I wonder why her boyfriends go on tv seeking wives after they have dated her. she is one to watch. Her present boyfriend may be on next season.
    Last edited by Living; 07-04-2009 at 05:12 AM.

  7. #637
    FORT Fan freedom0927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anywhere but here.
    Posts
    208

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3542434;
    Do these floors look the same? Is this Ed walking in down the hall on his way to the final rose ceremony?
    Wes seems to like the color brown. I cannot see Ed wearing a brown jacket AND brown pants.

  8. #638
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3542332;
    No matter how or why he came back - he is under contract and would have to abide by it - so doesn't really matter. If TPTB wanted him back - for any reason - they own him....

    I guess you have to think what you want - because we will never know for sure.
    I disagree that they could force him back to the show to stay against his will. It's one thing making Graham come back for a RC. I'm sure he didn't want to go but could probably understand why they wanted him to do it. He may not have wanted to end up with DeAnna but probably didn't want to embarrass her.

    What could they threaten Ed with? Sue him and have it splashed all over the place that they were trying to force a guy to come back on the show when he didn't want to? That would hardly fit with the image they're trying to project for the show. They couldn't even make Mandy Jaye from Jesse's season come on the WTA show and she was f3.

  9. #639
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3542564;
    I disagree that they could force him back to the show to stay against his will. It's one thing making Graham come back for a RC. I'm sure he didn't want to go but could probably understand why they wanted him to do it. He may not have wanted to end up with DeAnna but probably didn't want to embarrass her.

    What could they threaten Ed with? Sue him and have it splashed all over the place that they were trying to force a guy to come back on the show when he didn't want to? That would hardly fit with the image they're trying to project for the show. They couldn't even make Mandy Jaye from Jesse's season come on the WTA show and she was f3.
    Maybe they didn't have to force him much, just offered him the right amount of money. And for those who say that Ed doesn't need the money, we don't know that, it's not like he is a millionnaire. And don't forget that he started up his own company. He could very well use that money to expand or start new projects. Just my opinion of course.

  10. #640
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by quebecoise;3542577;
    Maybe they didn't have to force him much, just offered him the right amount of money. And for those who say that Ed doesn't need the money, we don't know that, it's not like he is a millionnaire. And don't forget that he started up his own company. He could very well use that money to expand or start new projects. Just my opinion of course.
    not sure here, and don't want to step on any toes, but I am interpreting this as the assumption that Graham was given money to stay for the RC when he left? that is not true if that is the assumption. there may have been many offers and promises made to attempt to persuade him to stay for the duration of the show, but that was not the case with him being at the RC.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.