Page 63 of 452 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

  1. #621
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3541765;
    The other guys took Jillian to their home and she got to see first hand what she could expect if she got involved with Kip or Reid. He leaves citing work as the reason then conveniently returns just after she is done with HTD. Personally, I would question the timing of it and ask "what does he not want me to see back in his hometown or his home. But then that's just the skeptic in me. . I too just have to analyze things "perfectly". Maybe I'm neurotic too.
    I can't see how any guy would want to intentially hide his home, family, and friends, and then go back on the show.

  2. #622
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3541624;
    Just because Wes and Jeremy have known each other a long time doesn't mean that Jeremy packed Wes off for the show with a manual entitled "How to Speak and Act So TPTB Won't Edit You Poorly." I highly doubt such a manual could even be written, because if you don't talk they kick you off the show, and if you do talk they edit everything you say into what they want---even IF Jeremy warned Wes ahead of time I think few people are fully capable of imagining the kind of hack jobs TPTB are capable of---and if Wes didn't previously watch and analyze the show then I guarantee no amount of warning would have prepared him for the edit he has received. I've watched this show for years, have studied the edit the whole time, and fully know what they can (and will) do to people and I STILL am having a hard time believing the lengths they've gone to in order to portray this particular "bad boy" image.
    Great post! I don't know why they assume that Jeremy told Wes about the show's edit, I highly doubt Jeremy knew he went on the show until he saw him. Jeremy wouldn't know the extent they would go because he didn't get a overly bad edit. If Wes was still in a relationship with Laurel, he's going to write a song for a special lady (that's not Laurel) and post it on his myspace. Laurel is a peice of cake, if that's okay with her, I would say.


    You know what would be the most shocking to me? And a FIRST.....That no one proposes to Jillian but she proposes to one of the F3. LOL

    I better not give MF any ideas....that will be the script next time around....LOL

    Right because they are reading these boards and getting ideas. I wrote a comment under Chris blog about who was Jake talking to on the phone, the producers. Then we have Jake pretending to be talking to Tanner on the phone, that was so funny because we didn't see him say Tanner, we heard the name Tanner and his lips wasn't moving. I bet when Tanner heard that he went

  3. #623
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3542047;
    Then we have Jake pretending to be talking to Tanner on the phone, that was so funny because we didn't see him say Tanner, we heard the name Tanner and his lips wasn't moving. I bet when Tanner heard that he went
    That scene was like watching the old Godzilla movies where they use American voice overs and it never matched their lips moving...

  4. #624
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3541861;
    I would think that after TPTB lied to Jeremy about Deanna being receptive to him coming back and wanting another chance that Jeremy would at least warn Wes about what could possibly happen. Jeremy did not have to give him a text book on what not to say, just a general "this is what happened to me, keep an eye out and stay on your toes". Wes can say that he had never heard of the Bachelorette before however I don't believe that. After all, one of his longest friends was just on the previous Bachelorette. I really have a difficult time feeling sorry for Wes when TPTB are using his words to twist and create more drama. I know that I would NEVER agree to go on a show without doing some research and if I had a friend that had gone through the process you can bet that they would be hearing from me until I got the answers that I needed to make an informed decision about doing the show or not doing the show.
    I have to admit you bring up so many points I have thought of myself. "if this was my friend and yada yada yada wouldn't she have told me yada yada yada if she was my friend? I know I would have done a lot of research--how do you think I found this forum years ago or any thing else to add--research! Maybe another case of Mars vs Venus. I can not make sense of this.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  5. #625
    FORT Fogey Phyllie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    865

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3542154;
    I have to admit you bring up so many points I have thought of myself. "if this was my friend and yada yada yada wouldn't she have told me yada yada yada if she was my friend? I know I would have done a lot of research--how do you think I found this forum years ago or any thing else to add--research! Maybe another case of Mars vs Venus. I can not make sense of this.
    I think these people weigh the odds. Sure, Jeremy kind of looked like a fool, but doing the Bachelorette has gained him a notoriety and the attention of lots of women that he wouldn't have had before. Also, in his Texas "clique" he's got status.

    Charming, southern, guitar-playing cowboy Wes probably never dreamed he'd be turned into Satan. His arrogance was probably his downfall. On the other hand, this season's snake, is next season's misunderstood good guy and visa versa so in the long run, it's all good.

  6. #626
    FORT Fogey sueb1961's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,365

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    What I find interesting in the little Texas group they were all involved in little subpots/twists. Jeremy played the hated one who just happens to come back to LCD looking for another chance with De, Mel the one who claims not to have dated in 3 years pretended to be dumped by the bach for the f2 and immediately reunites with the ex bf of 2 1/2 years and suddenly gets 2 tv shows, then Wes who has the hated one who has another Texan come to his HTD to tell Jillian about the gf who just happens to be the ex of the bach who picks no one and started this whole chain of events. I am sure there is more but I am sure you get the picture.


    Oh yeah and didn't they all have little birdies come on and shape the show personality for us and then as suddenly as they appeared they are gone.

  7. #627
    Frankly, my dear BritLit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Not on the Fence
    Posts
    1,742

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3542154;
    I have to admit you bring up so many points I have thought of myself. "if this was my friend and yada yada yada wouldn't she have told me yada yada yada if she was my friend? I know I would have done a lot of research--how do you think I found this forum years ago or any thing else to add--research! Maybe another case of Mars vs Venus. I can not make sense of this.
    One thing Wes did say in that radio interview of his--a week or so ago--that when this came up his manager thought it was a terrific idea. It could have been they were so dazzled with the idea of all that "air time" for his music that it never occurred to them that there was a down-side.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

  8. #628
    Think Spring Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    17,984

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3542190;
    One thing Wes did say in that radio interview of his--a week or so ago--that when this came up his manager thought it was a terrific idea. It could have been they were so dazzled with the idea of all that "air time" for his music that it never occurred to them that there was a down-side.
    I think this is more like it. Good gig, but the hangover has been a bi***.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #629
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;3541104;
    I am sorry, but what kind of a jerk would come back to a reality show when he already has a girlfriend or two? Especially one whose occupation relies on their reputation as a consultant's does. The only truth we know is that rumors run rampant and I'm not convinced we have evidence of anything -- especially who wins -- which of course, as a read-the-last-chapter-first kinda girl, is killing me!

    Per his CONTRACT he could be forced back - plain and simple
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #630
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3542323;
    Per his CONTRACT he could be forced back - plain and simple
    Do you think that he was forced to come back because of his signed contract Capegal?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.