Page 62 of 452 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3541765;
    The other guys took Jillian to their home and she got to see first hand what she could expect if she got involved with Kip or Reid. He leaves citing work as the reason then conveniently returns just after she is done with HTD. Personally, I would question the timing of it and ask "what does he not want me to see back in his hometown or his home. But then that's just the skeptic in me. . I too just have to analyze things "perfectly". Maybe I'm neurotic too.
    No seeker I think you have a point.If he wanted to bring her home then he would have "left for work" after he brought her home.I see that as a red flag that he didn't want to bring her home to meet his family.I smell secrets and having his parents come to HI will not work because she needs to see him in HIS environment.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3541107;
    So...

We are [pretty] sure that Reid is only F3?
    My heart will not accept it! my favorite person always gets eliminated at F3 (Jillian, Bettina, etc.). I suppose Jillian will choose Ed or Kiptyn. I hope she's happy with whoever she picked.
    I am definately not certain of Reid being F3...........I am thinking he is more like F1. From the suit color changes, I am pretty certain that Ed finishes F3, Kip F2 and Reid F1

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3541773;
    No seeker I think you have a point.If he wanted to bring her home then he would have "left for work" after he brought her home.I see that as a red flag that he didn't want to bring her home to meet his family.I smell secrets and having his parents come to HI will not work because she needs to see him in HIS environment.
    I agree with you Starshine, Seeker and cheeky..............I really don't know how Ed will continue beyond the final 3..........I feel that he will be let go then, because of him leaving the show and asking to come back, can she depend on him to be there with her when you know what hits the fan. Also the timing of him going home for "business" around the HTD's does make you wonder what it is that he is trying to keep secret.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3541376;
    I agree with you on that. You know how guys talk when they get together and maybe Wes was just talking and Jake took it seriously. I really think he believes what he was telling Jillian to be true. BTW love your avitar.
    Thank you tenngal! Yeah, maybe Wes was just joking. On the sneak peek preview thing on ABC.com that is up right now, they have a clip of Jillian bringing that whole girlfriend thing up again. Wes says something like "I told Jake that I had this girlfriend, I mean EX-girlfriend..." Needless to say, Jillian does not look pleased!

The one thing that gets me though is that Tanner felt the same way about Wes... he thought Wes for sure had a gf as well. The other guys also all thought he was shady, but Tanner and Jake both were 100% sure that Wes had (has?) a gf.

anyway, can't wait for Wes to go! I don't know who would buy his records after the shady behavior he displayed on the show. Maybe at the Men Tell All he will finally admit the whole gf thing, since at that time he will be eliminated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3541843;
    The one thing that gets me though is that Tanner felt the same way about Wes... he thought Wes for sure had a gf as well. The other guys also all thought he was shady, but Tanner and Jake both were 100% sure that Wes had (has?) a gf.

anyway, can't wait for Wes to go! I don't know who would buy his records after the shady behavior he displayed on the show. Maybe at the Men Tell All he will finally admit the whole gf thing, since at that time he will be eliminated.
    Enough said. Tanner said Wes confided in him in confidence. Tanner felt so strongly about it that he told Jillian about it without mentioning names. He even mentioned to the other guys that one of them had said this to him. Tanner confirmed Wes was there for the wrong reasons.

Or, does Tanner want to be the next bachelor/ have two girlfriends in the wing??

I would think that after TPTB lied to Jeremy about Deanna being receptive to him coming back and wanting another chance that Jeremy would at least warn Wes about what could possibly happen. Jeremy did not have to give him a text book on what not to say, just a general "this is what happened to me, keep an eye out and stay on your toes". Wes can say that he had never heard of the Bachelorette before however I don't believe that. After all, one of his longest friends was just on the previous Bachelorette. I really have a difficult time feeling sorry for Wes when TPTB are using his words to twist and create more drama. I know that I would NEVER agree to go on a show without doing some research and if I had a friend that had gone through the process you can bet that they would be hearing from me until I got the answers that I needed to make an informed decision about doing the show or not doing the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3541860;
    Enough said. Tanner said Wes confided in him in confidence. Tanner felt so strongly about it that he told Jillian about it. He even mentioned to the other guys that one of them had said this to him. Tanner confirmed Wes was there for the wrong reasons.

Or, does Tanner want to be the next bachelor/ have two girlfriends in the wing??
    But does Tanner really believe it or was he saying what TPTB wanted him to say? Tanner was spotted in Austin with Wes and Jeremy not to long ago. If Wes was really such a snake would Tanner want to hang out with him? None of it is really adding up. Laurel's timeline is off. Wes mistakes EX-girlfriend for girlfriend, Tanner thinks Wes is a snake but enough of a snake to have nothing more to do with him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3541861;
    I would think that after TPTB lied to Jeremy about Deanna being receptive to him coming back and wanting another chance that Jeremy would at least warn Wes about what could possibly happen. Jeremy did not have to give him a text book on what not to say, just a general "this is what happened to me, keep an eye out and stay on your toes". Wes can say that he had never heard of the Bachelorette before however I don't believe that. After all, one of his longest friends was just on the previous Bachelorette. I really have a difficult time feeling sorry for Wes when TPTB are using his words to twist and create more drama. I know that I would NEVER agree to go on a show without doing some research and if I had a friend that had gone through the process you can bet that they would be hearing from me until I got the answers that I needed to make an informed decision about doing the show or not doing the show.
    Let's not forget that in one of Wes' interviews where he is talking about his terrible edit, he also indicates that "it's all okay in the end". This leads me to believe that in some way, shape or form Wes will be redeemed. I don't think it will be through a proprosal, but perhaps he gets to sing his song to Jill and her chosen - just one more time - and there is some sort of interaction btwn Wes and Jill (perhaps she hugs and thanks him) that let's the audience know that they are okay as friends. Let's see first how Wes departs from the RC in Spain - maybe that is where Wes redeems himself with Jillian (not in song hopefully!!!) and their storyline gets some peaceful closure. I just don't think his last appearance on the show, whenever it may be, will be in conflict. He will make amends with her somehow!

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3541864;
    But does Tanner really believe it or was he saying what TPTB wanted him to say? Tanner was spotted in Austin with Wes and Jeremy not to long ago. If Wes was really such a snake would Tanner want to hang out with him? None of it is really adding up. Laurel's timeline is off. Wes mistakes EX-girlfriend for girlfriend, Tanner thinks Wes is a snake but enough of a snake to have nothing more to do with him.
    What's a shady to a woman doesn't always hold the same significance for a guy, and doesn't preclude a friendship from developing between Wes and Tanner. In order to be a buddy, you don't neccessarily have to be a) Mother Teresa nor b) honest about *anything* to do with women

While Tanner may have seemed to care about the nefarious Wes and his actions while still on the show, I have a feeling that it had more to do with exposing Wes as an easy target for elimination [and thereby leaving more room to advance his own position] than it did about the integrity of it all.

JMO
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3541773;

I have to agree...I know Ed fans don't think so but I would question it all and when he comes back it's like starting over she doesn't know him well at all. I know he stayed at the Mansion a few days but can't make up for all those lost dates time and meeting the family etc!