Page 61 of 452 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

  1. #601
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3541057;
    Laurel's interview that she did is not helping Wes any either. Her timeline doesn't add up. Unfortunately Wes gave them (TPTB) things to work with for editing. I feel that he had to have known what he was getting himself into since he has known Jeremy for so long and Jeremy definately knew what TPTB were capable of. Maybe for Wes it was all worth it to promote his music, or maybe it wasn't. I guess one good thing that came out of it (if it isn't all true about Wes) is that he got a life lesson.
    Just because Wes and Jeremy have known each other a long time doesn't mean that Jeremy packed Wes off for the show with a manual entitled "How to Speak and Act So TPTB Won't Edit You Poorly." I highly doubt such a manual could even be written, because if you don't talk they kick you off the show, and if you do talk they edit everything you say into what they want---even IF Jeremy warned Wes ahead of time I think few people are fully capable of imagining the kind of hack jobs TPTB are capable of---and if Wes didn't previously watch and analyze the show then I guarantee no amount of warning would have prepared him for the edit he has received. I've watched this show for years, have studied the edit the whole time, and fully know what they can (and will) do to people and I STILL am having a hard time believing the lengths they've gone to in order to portray this particular "bad boy" image.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  2. #602
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3541619;
    Me too....I watched with my 2 roomates and they don't go online and the first thing they said was that it was scripted.

    I thought the whole thing was freaking awkward. Ed was looking anywhere and everywhere except at Jillian. I think he's shady and thought this even before we heard the gf rumours. I feel he's acting...the problem is, based on some articles before the bachelorette, he seems like a smart guy with a head on his shoulders so I have no idea why he would fall into the Fleiss trap if indeed this is all fake as I believe it is.

    My gut tells me Ed is Fleiss's puppet...he was asked to come back, Jillian will let him go at F3 (the shocking boot), but Fleiss will up the publicity of Ed coming back during the finale to propose. This is Fleiss's dream finale and one that has never happened before..."The hardest guy to let go comes back to propose...who will Jillian choose?"

    I have to admit, he'll get the ratings because of it...
    You know what would be the most shocking to me? And a FIRST.....That no one proposes to Jillian but she proposes to one of the F3. LOL

    I better not give MF any ideas....that will be the script next time around....LOL

  3. #603
    FORT Fan Daliana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    308

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Brn2Wander;3541642;
    You know what would be the most shocking to me? And a FIRST.....That no one proposes to Jillian but she proposes to one of the F3. LOL

    I better not give MF any ideas....that will be the script next time around....LOL
    Next year's script!

  4. #604
    Lovely Lilly! StanleyCupCanes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,990

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3541594;
    You've made a good point and a valid one. That is a very possible ending as well.
    Although it would be a sad one for Jillian - so I am hoping that she falls in love despite the road blocks manipulated along the way.

    Makes you wonder how the rumors took on a life .......
    A scandal or something controversial is definitely penciled in to fill the vacancy left by Wes' exit. From the ratings bump and the Jake/Wes/Laurel mess, they have too much PR momentum now to let it waste away. It's summer, not a whole lot of competition TV-wise, and unless another celeb death or tragedy hits the wires, they're golden.

  5. #605
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    I hope I am posting this in the proper place. But do you think that the surprise that Ed is giving Jillian in that secluded place is a "promise ring"?...just wondering....the parents may come in somewhere else.

  6. #606
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3541688;
    I hope I am posting this in the proper place. But do you think that the surprise that Ed is giving Jillian in that secluded place is a "promise ring"?...just wondering....the parents may come in somewhere else.
    I don't know, but if he brings his parents out to meet her that will seal the deal for her! There is no way she will let him go again, she started crying just talking about it with him.

  7. #607
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    535

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3541694;
    I don't know, but if he brings his parents out to meet her that will seal the deal for her! There is no way she will let him go again, she started crying just talking about it with him.
    I was just thinking that its said he proves something to Jillian that he is really serious about her (something to that effect). If its a secluded place it would seem strange for his parents to be there, but more in line of giving her something...like a ring..maybe a promise ring...therefore she knew a week ahead who it would be...

    Maybe wishful thinking...I favor Ed can you tell.

  8. #608
    FORT Fogey cheekychook's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in the Enchanted Forest
    Posts
    1,645

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3541694;
    I don't know, but if he brings his parents out to meet her that will seal the deal for her! There is no way she will let him go again, she started crying just talking about it with him.
    Why would that seal the deal for her? Everyone else took her to meet their parents, wouldn't that just be an attempt to make up for the fact that she didn't get to go visit either Ed's or his parents' home towns?
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

    Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

  9. #609
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3541700;
    I was just thinking that its said he proves something to Jillian that he is really serious about her (something to that effect). If its a secluded place it would seem strange for his parents to be there, but more in line of giving her something...like a ring..maybe a promise ring...therefore she knew a week ahead who it would be...

    Maybe wishful thinking...I favor Ed can you tell.
    We have seen secluded FDs before and that in of itself doesn't mean that he is the one. We have the infamous Bettina FD with Brad and the real smooching in the hottub and she still ended up getting sent at f3 that shocked her.

    The PTB have a ton of combinations that they can play with. It's a game of probability every time. We think we got it figured but have we really? Pure game of chance.

  10. #610
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3541705;
    Why would that seal the deal for her? Everyone else took her to meet their parents, wouldn't that just be an attempt to make up for the fact that she didn't get to go visit either Ed's or his parents' home towns?
    The other guys took Jillian to their home and she got to see first hand what she could expect if she got involved with Kip or Reid. He leaves citing work as the reason then conveniently returns just after she is done with HTD. Personally, I would question the timing of it and ask "what does he not want me to see back in his hometown or his home. But then that's just the skeptic in me. . I too just have to analyze things "perfectly". Maybe I'm neurotic too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.