Page 6 of 452 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3519734;
    Actually it's the hotel right next door to the house where jill is staying!
    So no long limo rides this year?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3519580;
    Besides Jill is the one deciding; if she doesn't have an issue with his having to leave and come back, then why should anyone else? Her heart, her life, her choice. As for the other guys: you signed up for whatever ride they put you on.
    Yeah, seriously!

CH said that the season essentially started last episode...why? Because the guy who was winning Jillian's heart left...and then he comes back to tell her he made a mistake, beg forgiveness, and asks her to take him back. What girl wouldn't swoon at that??? [Discounting the biased Reid-lovers out there. ] And based off of Jillian's reaction for next week, that's exactly what she does.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3519580;
    Uh...me. He's tall, dark and handsome. Smart, funny and down to earth. And I don't think I am alone out there?????

Besides Jill is the one deciding; if she doesn't have an issue with his having to leave and come back, then why should anyone else? Her heart, her life, her choice. As for the other guys: you signed up for whatever ride they put you on.

I guess he may appeal to some - I thought he seemed very nice - but I couldn't get over the fact that he reminded me of Everybody Love's Raymond's brother - the cop.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3520170;
    Yeah, seriously!

CH said that the season essentially started last episode...why? Because the guy who was winning Jillian's heart left...and then he comes back to tell her he made a mistake, beg forgiveness, and asks her to take him back. What girl wouldn't swoon at that??? [Discounting the biased Reid-lovers out there. ] And based off of Jillian's reaction for next week, that's exactly what she does.
    Hey, I think Ed is fine and you're right. I love Reid because he is more my type, but she said she found Ed sexy. I do hope they make it. I would love to see them get married.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3519523;
    Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?
    I am going to guess a lot of people would...count me in. It means nothing about it being "staged", it means someone finally chose a partner who had some foundations in reality vs the fantasies that these "dates" are all about.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3520176;
    I guess he may appeal to some - I thought he seemed very nice - but I couldn't get over the fact that he reminded me of Everybody Love's Raymond's brother - the cop.
    Hm...I see Jeffrey Dean Morgan myself....

OT: I'm thinkin' Jillian didn't have the heart to humiliate Kip after he proposes....so she's takes more time to announce her decision.

CHOPSTICKS - after again listening to the last previews - especially relating to the FRC - I am beginning to think that all 3 guys are on the Big Island as well - I do think they did sequester the F3 - and it may be that he is the one who may propose after pleading his case - makes her appear to stop and think - just a thought
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3519692;
    ladies, but didn't CH say that like Trista, once Jill's mind is made up, she sticks with it? (he was refering to moving on from Ed if I remember correctly).

IDK, I'm just not conviced that she will make Ed F1 after everything.
    Yes, but she didn't make the decision for him to leave, he did. She didn't want him to go.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3520201;
    CHOPSTICKS - after again listening to the last previews - especially relating to the FRC - I am beginning to think that all 3 guys are on the Big Island as well - I do think they did sequester the F3 - and it may be that he is the one who may propose after pleading his case - makes her appear to stop and think - just a thought
    He who?

Sorry but I don't see Ed coming back and proposing if he's been let go. I see someone a little less secure or Wes who just doesn't give a . I would see Ed saying she made up her mind and moving on... but that's just my opinion.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3519635;
    Oh I think it's possible they'd go this far. After all they "allowed" (or scripted depending on how you look at it) Ed to leave in the first place, meaning he'd miss the HTD portion of the show. I think the producers would just say they were trying to even out the disadvantage Ed had by missing that part of the show so that Jillian could make the most informed decision. That being said it's just a rumor from one poster with no track record so who knows what it's worth.

Then again at this point I'm almost shocked that Fleiss and TPTB haven't done something where they take the F2 aside (on camera of course) and say to them: "OK here's the deal. You can take a chance on being chosen or you could opt out and agree to become our next Bachelor/B'ette. Take some time and think about whether you really think the connection's going to survive the test of time or whether there might be a better one out there." Of course it would be tacky and that's exactly why I'm almost surprised Fleiss hasn't tried it yet.

Anyway I don't put much stock in sticking around on this silly show so Ed leaving for a couple weeks from the show doesn't phase me. It's just a show. I'm preparing to roll my eyes at the DRAMA and the story TPTB sell us with Jillian & Ed but at the same time I think those 2 crazy kids might have something real that might have a chance in the real world, maybe. I like all the F3 so I'm guaranteed to be bummed & happy no matter what happens.

I'm not 100% understanding why people are saying that someone who was already rejected comes back and proposes. Is that exactly what was said in the previews? I thought Jillian had a VO where she said she woke up knowing who she was going to choose and being all ready to be engaged to that person but then the other guy poured his heart out and she needed some time to think it through. I thought that could've actually been in reference to the LCDs even but maybe it's an interrupted FRC I don't know. But was there something else that's making people thinking someone who's already rejected comes back and proposes?
    I don't think that the producers would do that on camera, but I think they wanted Kip as the next Bachelor so maybe they said to him, if you tell Jillian you aren't interested in her anymore (to add drama), you can be the next bachelor, hence, the scene where Jillian is crying to Chris saying she doesn't know what to do now. He dumps her. Maybe she was going to pick him, maybe not. I don't think he is the guy coming back and proposing though. It might be that he was her F1 and he dumps her so she considers the guy that comes back and gets down on one knee and proposes to her. The twist in the last 5 minutes.