Page 58 of 452 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

This show is driving me insane, I just wanna know already!!! I've been reading/thinking/looking at screencaps for hours and days and weeks on end. IMO...Ed is let go at f3, Reid is f2, she turns him down and is preparing to meet Kip at frc to profess her love when Reid comes back (he is devastated, feels like he let her down, fears got in the way of him telling her how he really feels), lays it all on the line and proposes. Jillian is really taken aback by this (Reid saying, "I can tell she's confused") and needs some time to think things through...she is at frc with Kip, freaks out and wonders if she is making wrong decision, asks Kip for more time, hence when she is hugging him, has that tormented/anguished look. I do not believe she will change her mind, Kip will still be f1, but I think Jillian gives it a twist at the end in the way she lets Kip know he is f1.

I guess the big reason I believe Reid and Kip are f2 is because of Kip/Jillian on surfboard (wearing same bikini she wore in bathtub with Reid on their 1st date in Hawaii, I think she would use same one for LCD even though she may have worn it on FD and the other I think Reid and Jillian on top of the cliff and yes, I do believe that is BI as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kygirl93;3540052;
    You know my post was facetious, right? We don't know anything! A rumor about Ed having one girlfriend has now become 2 girlfriends, both of whom he was sleeping with...we DON'T KNOW if any of it is true, but the story keeps getting bigger and bigger and uglier and uglier!
    Just because you, personally, have not heard anything that you deem as "factual" does not mean that others who are posting are doing so without any "facts". There are numerous people on these boards who will not post anything without first verifying it. Just because information is not flattering doesn't mean it's a rumor. And just because the story is getting bigger and uglier doesn't mean it's false. Stories get bigger as they unfold, and real life is sometimes not so pretty. That, unfortunately, is a fact.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3540097;
    That's probably closer to the truth than the rumor.
    Or it's possible that the rumor is closer to the truth ,and it's not a rumor at all. I'm a firm believer that the truth always wiggles itself out sooner or later

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3540993;
    I'm a firm believer that the truth always wiggles itself out sooner or later
    So am I JoLena.Sooner or later we will find out the truth...whatever it is.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3539963;
    Yeah, maybe we can add one more. On his way from Spain, he stoped over in London for a couple of days due to his flight transiting through London. My friend saw him at this bar with a girl who he was kissing openly. They left together about 11.00. She took a picture of this on her cell phone. I will try to get the picture and post it. Hopefully after a couple of weeks when the rumour has run rampant. It will not be necessary to post a picture that does not exist because the damage will already have been done.

I got a friend in Spain. Maybe she also saw Ed with another woman there. Or was it the same one he was with in London......For the record all I have written above is NOT true. But, I guess we can all dream things up and tell stories of who we want...

Just to show all we read is not necessarily true. especially if it is negative about someone. Looks like some want the limelight off Wes and Ed is the fall guy.
    Or maybe they wanted the microscope off Ed so they made Wes the fall guy.

Or maybe they both left active relationships at home.

I fully realize how easy it is to start rumors and have them spread. I personally do not do that. I don't condone anyone else doing it. I would never try to help someone perpetuate false information.

I also don't understand why it is so unthinkable that Ed could have had unresolved, significant relationships with women at home. This is not exactly an unheard of behavior. There are plenty of married men who have affairs. Some have multiple affairs. Some even have entire other secret lives, second wives and families and manage to pull it off for years without getting caught. Why is it so hard to believe that a guy could possibly be involved, actively, physically, and "seriously" (that being a term with varying definition)with one or more women at home? Furthermore, wouldn't a guy who can actually pull off carrying on a few relationships simultaneously, without the girls knowing about each other, be EVEN MORE LIKELY than most to think he could also get away with heading off to a reality show to woo some other babe? As Ed himself said, it's not about being good, it's about thinking you are good. That's about attitude, about an air of self-confidence, it's about being able to sell yourself. Apparently what Ed's selling a lot of women are interested in buying. That's not a crime. It's just not what most women are looking for in a husband. JMO, as always.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3541002;
    Or maybe they wanted the microscope off Ed so they made Wes the fall guy.
    Or maybe they both left active relationships at home.

I fully realize how easy it is to start rumors and have them spread. I personally do not do that. I don't condone anyone else doing it. I would never try to help someone perpetuate false information.

I also don't understand why it is so unthinkable that Ed could have had unresolved, significant relationships with women at home. This is not exactly an unheard of behavior. There are plenty of married men who have affairs. Some have multiple affairs. Some even have entire other secret lives, second wives and families and manage to pull it off for years without getting caught. Why is it so hard to believe that a guy could possibly be involved, actively, physically, and "seriously" (that being a term with varying definition)with one or more women at home? Furthermore, wouldn't a guy who can actually pull off carrying on a few relationships simultaneously, without the girls knowing about each other, be EVEN MORE LIKELY than most to think he could also get away with heading off to a reality show to woo some other babe? As Ed himself said, it's not about being good, it's about thinking you are good. That's about attitude, about an air of self-confidence, it's about being able to sell yourself. Apparently what Ed's selling a lot of women are interested in buying. That's not a crime. It's just not what most women are looking for in a husband. JMO, as always.
    That's it right there. Sure it's no problem believing it about Wes, he's Mr. Bad Boy, sucks blame everything on him. Let's keep Mr. Ed clean.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3539991;
    I love how Ed is now a player and the season is a disaster. I have no doubt that he may have dated someone before the show but how does that make her an actual gf? Now, horrors, it's 2 gf's. I once dated 2 guys at once when I was young and single so I guess I must have been a player because I didn't tell them about each other but also didn't consider them my bf's. I did select one to date exclusively later on.

I think Jillian already knows all of this. Ed said to her something about being transparent when he came back which didn't seem to go with the rest of what he said so perhaps they hashed everything out. Who knows but there's a pretty good chance Ed will be the f1 and I don't happen to think that's a disaster at all.

Yep, that's a player

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3541049;
    That's it right there. Sure it's no problem believing it about Wes, he's Mr. Bad Boy, sucks blame everything on him. Let's keep Mr. Ed clean.
    Laurel's interview that she did is not helping Wes any either. Her timeline doesn't add up. Unfortunately Wes gave them (TPTB) things to work with for editing. I feel that he had to have known what he was getting himself into since he has known Jeremy for so long and Jeremy definately knew what TPTB were capable of. Maybe for Wes it was all worth it to promote his music, or maybe it wasn't. I guess one good thing that came out of it (if it isn't all true about Wes) is that he got a life lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3541057;
    Laurel's interview that she did is not helping Wes any either. Her timeline doesn't add up. Unfortunately Wes gave them (TPTB) things to work with for editing. I feel that he had to have known what he was getting himself into since he has known Jeremy for so long and Jeremy definately knew what TPTB were capable of. Maybe for Wes it was all worth it to promote his music, or maybe it wasn't. I guess one good thing that came out of it (if it isn't all true about Wes) is that he got a life lesson.
    I don't know how a timeline wouldn't add up. Her name was thrown into the show and she spoke up, I would do the same. I hope Jake know, that once you start telling lies, you going to have to keeping telling them to cover the first lie, but they will eventually catch up with you. How would Wes know, when he said what's a bachelorette, which means he didn't know anything about the show and probably didn't talk to Jeremy about it. Sure that's what life is about, we learn from it. I pretty sure Jillian has learn alot too and she had been on the show before. Unfortunately Jake let them use him too, in order to get the bachelor role, which they probably won't give it to him, now that's sad.

I am sorry, but what kind of a jerk would come back to a reality show when he already has a girlfriend or two? Especially one whose occupation relies on their reputation as a consultant's does. The only truth we know is that rumors run rampant and I'm not convinced we have evidence of anything -- especially who wins -- which of course, as a read-the-last-chapter-first kinda girl, is killing me!