Page 57 of 452 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Ed told the other guys that he was into Jillian.
    Obviously scripted. I mean related to Ed is, right?

These rumors about Ed, I think there may be some truth to it, but......I now think its getting out of control and it may be a simple as he was casually dating someone before the show and it has just grown such HUGE legs that its getting ridiculous. Seems to me he might be F1, when ever there is so much negative chatter they end up as F1

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pattycake92
    NOTHING has been confirmed. It is a RUMOR. It's funny how the RUMOR keeps changing on a daily basis.
    I know! It's like the whole game you play as a kid where you tell a secret to one person and they retell and retell all the way down the line and then you see how twisted it has become at the end...
    I love how Ed is now a player and the season is a disaster. I have no doubt that he may have dated someone before the show but how does that make her an actual gf? Now, horrors, it's 2 gf's. I once dated 2 guys at once when I was young and single so I guess I must have been a player because I didn't tell them about each other but also didn't consider them my bf's. I did select one to date exclusively later on.

I think Jillian already knows all of this. Ed said to her something about being transparent when he came back which didn't seem to go with the rest of what he said so perhaps they hashed everything out. Who knows but there's a pretty good chance Ed will be the f1 and I don't happen to think that's a disaster at all.

Quote Originally Posted by kygirl93;3539726;
    So now we know he is/was sleeping with them? Do you see how this is going????
    Takes deep breath...... (sighs) Yes, I do and have known of this for a while now. The fact that it is finally surfacing, is a relief. I understand if you don't want to hear or believe it, I accept that many will not believe it at all and disagree. Fortunately, we all have that right.

But, I am glad that we have reached the point where the dots are starting to line up......... for some at least. It's been really hard seeing how much Ed is loved, adored for so long, with only a few people knowing the reality. I believe he is a good guy, and is in the process of becoming someone great.

I am sure Ed will be a really great husband and father some day, but he still needs a few fun and free years before being ready for that. Although this show may have aged him fast. IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fan

I think Reid is cut at F3, but comes back to propose. Remember there were 2 people that told him if he felt it was right to go for it. (Not sure of the exact phrasing.) He had the man on the train when Jillian was on the group date with others and also his Dad at his HTD give him the "Go for It.

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;3540018;
    I think Reid is cut at F3, but comes back to propose. Remember there were 2 people that told him if he felt it was right to go for it. (Not sure of the exact phrasing.) He had the man on the train when Jillian was on the group date with others and also his Dad at his HTD give him the "Go for It.
    I think it's either this, or switch out Reid for Ed. Just don't see Kip jumping the gun with a proposal after his conversation with his sister. Still haven't figured out if she accepts F3's proposal, or who original F2 and F1 are. In other words, I got nuthin!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3539997;
    Takes deep breath...... (sighs) Yes, I do and have known of this for a while now. The fact that it is finally surfacing, is a relief. I understand if you don't want to hear or believe it, I accept that many will not believe it at all and disagree. Fortunately, we all have that right.

But, I am glad that we have reached the point where the dots are starting to line up......... for some at least. It's been really hard seeing how much Ed is loved, adored for so long, with only a few people knowing the reality. I believe he is a good guy, and is in the process of becoming someone great.

I am sure Ed will be a really great husband and father some day, but he still needs a few fun and free years before being ready for that. Although this show may have aged him fast. IMO
    You know my post was facetious, right? We don't know anything! A rumor about Ed having one girlfriend has now become 2 girlfriends, both of whom he was sleeping with...we DON'T KNOW if any of it is true, but the story keeps getting bigger and bigger and uglier and uglier!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3539655;
    NOTHING has been confirmed. It is a RUMOR. It's funny how the RUMOR keeps changing on a daily basis.
    I just posted this on another thread...too much rumor, not enough fact.

So he has not one but two gfs at home and he is actively seeking a 3rd on national TV. Wow! And he is so dedicated to his work. This just does not add up.

I think that a girl that may have been upset b/c of a break-up or something is throwing him under the bus.

At least with Jason/Molly/Melissa there were emails that proved it was true. here, we have a friend of a friend of a friend of a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3540076;
    I just posted this on another thread...too much rumor, not enough fact.

So he has not one but two gfs at home and he is actively seeking a 3rd on national TV. Wow! And he is so dedicated to his work. This just does not add up.

I think that a girl that may have been upset b/c of a break-up or something is throwing him under the bus.
    That's probably closer to the truth than the rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;3540018;
    It does make you wonder why they would include his talk with the man on the train...