Page 56 of 452 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3539588;
    If Ed was sleeping with 2 women before the show it just proves he did not have a steady girlfriend. He "dated" a few women but did not have a girlfriend. Can you confirm if all the other men have not "dated" two or more women at the same time? In this age it is normal for a man without a girlfriend to do just that.
    If Ed was dating two girls in real life it confirms to me what SDL was saying about him. In my opinion, Ed seems to be a player. I think his coming back is for show only. I don't think he will be F1.
    Last edited by Jasmine305; 07-02-2009 at 12:48 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3539682;
    If Ed was dating two girls in real life it confirms to me what SDL was saying about him. In my opinion, Ed seems to be a player.
    These guys are not 21 year old college students. Sleeping with two girls at the same time if thats true at his age is not exactly normal. It would definitely indicate he is a player and him telling guys that he wasnt into Jillian leads me to believe these player comments are probably true

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3539691;
    These guys are not 21 year old college students. Sleeping with two girls at the same time if thats true at his age is not exactly normal. It would definitely indicate he is a player and him telling guys that he wasnt into Jillian leads me to believe these player comments are probably true
    So now we know he is/was sleeping with them? Do you see how this is going????

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3539691;
    I don't remember reading confirmation that he told the guys that he wasn't "into" Jillian.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

From now on I will never believe what I hear on that show. They may as well call it a sitcom. It's really insulting to viewers that they would hack up and force-feed us their vision.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3536875;
    i think the whole statement was spin - I'm sure the scripted exit/re-entrance of Ed was something that Jillian had to deal with and the guys probably cheered when he left and the ones that were left when he returned probably didn't like it much - but the 'everyone had to work through it' was overkill, imo.
    Overkill? You mean like stating that Ed was "inconsolable" upon his return?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine305;3539682;
    If Ed was dating two girls in real life it confirms to me what SDL was saying about him. In my opinion, Ed seems to be a player. I think his coming back is for show only. I don't think he will be F1.
    My fear, for Jillian, is that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3539778;
    My fear, for Jillian, is that he is.
    That's my fear too,but at the same time I think she has a good head on her shoulders.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kygirl93;3539726;
    So now we know he is/was sleeping with them? Do you see how this is going????
    Yeah, maybe we can add one more. On his way from Spain, he stoped over in London for a couple of days due to his flight transiting through London. My friend saw him at this bar with a girl who he was kissing openly. They left together about 11.00. She took a picture of this on her cell phone. I will try to get the picture and post it. Hopefully after a couple of weeks when the rumour has run rampant. It will not be necessary to post a picture that does not exist because the damage will already have been done.

I got a friend in Spain. Maybe she also saw Ed with another woman there. Or was it the same one he was with in London......For the record all I have written above is NOT true. But, I guess we can all dream things up and tell stories of who we want...

Just to show all we read is not necessarily true. especially if it is negative about someone. Looks like some want the limelight off Wes and Ed is the fall guy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3539760;
    I don't remember reading confirmation that he told the guys that he wasn't "into" Jillian.
    Ed told the other guys that he was into Jillian.