Page 55 of 452 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536864;
    but if the end result is that she picks Ed, I just think it would be an insensitive way to put it, that the other guys had to work through his return. If she picks Reid or Kip, then makes a bit more sense. That's just my interpretation.
    i think the whole statement was spin - I'm sure the scripted exit/re-entrance of Ed was something that Jillian had to deal with and the guys probably cheered when he left and the ones that were left when he returned probably didn't like it much - but the 'everyone had to work through it' was overkill, imo.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Maybe CH was talking about her keeping Wes for so long. That bothered most if not all the other guys and they may have had to rethink what they saw as their own strong connection with Jillian at times.

kygirl93

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536864;
    but if the end result is that she picks Ed, I just think it would be an insensitive way to put it, that the other guys had to work through his return. If she picks Reid or Kip, then makes a bit more sense. That's just my interpretation.
    That's exactly my point--he left, she was distraught, he returned, they worked through it. If she chooses Ed, what's to work through? I don't think this quote from CH points to anything but Ed's departure and return. I don't see it as insensitive in anyway, regardless of the outcome...

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3520437;
    Maybe she rejects both the F2's and we think that's that, then the ring-bearing guy sweeps in at the last (5) minute.
    This is what I was thinking as well...
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

ubidiah

Orrrrrr.....F1 rejects her (she might have picked him), ring-bearer sweeps in and now she has, essentially, a new F2 and F1. The one she was gonna give the boot too, and the ring guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3536798;
    I agree. I think Jillian fell for Ed early on and was determined to make a go of it with the others when he left. However when he came back she was very happy. I do see a natural connection there. Who can deny love?
    Well sorry to burst your bubble but if rumors on this board are true about Ed having not 1 but 2 different girlfriends back home then it is hard to believe that if Jillian chooses him there is any lasting love. Plus this show's track record has more failures in the love department than success. Even so, I still will tune in hoping to see a real romance between her and any one of the final 3 and I would be very happy for Jilli if it happens.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3539509;
    Well sorry to burst your bubble but if rumors on this board are true about Ed having not 1 but 2 different girlfriends back home then it is hard to believe that if Jillian chooses him there is any lasting love. Plus this show's track record has more failures in the love department than success. Even so, I still will tune in hoping to see a real romance between her and any one of the final 3 and I would be very happy for Jilli if it happens.
    If Ed was sleeping with 2 women before the show it just proves he did not have a steady girlfriend. He "dated" a few women but did not have a girlfriend. Can you confirm if all the other men have not "dated" two or more women at the same time? In this age it is normal for a man without a girlfriend to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3539588;
    If Ed was sleeping with 2 women before the show it just proves he did not have a steady girlfriend. He "dated" a few women but did not have a girlfriend. Can you confirm if all the other men have not "dated" two or more women at the same time? In this age it is normal for a man without a girlfriend to do just that.
    I believe it was confirmed (or known) that he was carrying on with two "girlfriends" telling each that he was going out of town, they found out about each other accidently...when talking about their boyfriend going to Spain and then Hawaii...(how much of a coincidence can that be?)

I think it is convenient for Ed that he has a job where he can use travel as a reasonable excuse to be "absent", and allows him the luxury of having "friends" in alot of cities! (JMHO)

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3539633;
    I believe it was confirmed (or known) that he was carrying on with two "girlfriends" telling each that he was going out of town, they found out about each other accidently...when talking about their boyfriend going to Spain and then Hawaii...(how much of a coincidence can that be?)

I think it is convenient for Ed that he has a job where he can use travel as a reasonable excuse to be "absent", and allows him the luxury of having "friends" in alot of cities! (JMHO)
    NOTHING has been confirmed. It is a RUMOR. It's funny how the RUMOR keeps changing on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3539655;
    NOTHING has been confirmed. It is a RUMOR. It's funny how the RUMOR keeps changing on a daily basis.
    Let's say that the supposed rumor has a very good source of being truth concerning Ed and his "friends" whom happen to be girls.