Page 53 of 452 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3535563;
    Really anders? I cannot tell if she's more into Ed or Reid...to me its not obvious who F1 will be.

What is obvious is that TPTB want us to love Ed.
    Right! for some reason B A C H E L O R

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3534459;
    Thoughts..
    Wes has the "perforamnce issue "on the FD..can't keep up his "act" any longer about the GF and "slips up" on the FD date.."perfromance" issue...

Reid,love him,a doll,just not seeing him as anything but the F3 at this point.Chris's blog even reinforces it for me that he has to tell us how great their date was.I didn't think ANY of the dates were that great really.
    Did anyone else notice Reid's Mom or brother say that he has had Gf's,but they just kinda go away or end..or something like that..I think he doesn't put himself out there enough and Jilly will cut him at F3 for that reason..
    again,I love him,would love him as the next bach.

Kip.F2 written all over him last night.The sister asking if he would propose in the end and he said "it may be too quick"..Foreshadowing big time..
    He will be the early proposer,the day of the FRC and get his "heartbroken " for the first time.

And ED,yes,I agree his return scene was alitttle disappointing after the write up said he was going to be " inconsolable'.He seems like a regular guy,not an actor,maybe he is not as comfortable having his private conversations filmed.They could have gotten into more ,but it looks like next week they will again in the carriage.Probably there was alot more,we just didn't see it.
    No matter,Jilly did light up when he returned and has that"sparkle" ony when he is around.She did not seem mad or upset .If that's all she was worried about was that " will he propose or not in the end" because she hadn't met his family I think it's a big sign that she is relieved he came back.I think his leaving will be a non issue for her.

Finale thoughts.
    Kip proposes early, day of the FRC..even though he said he may not even propose at all.
    Is rejected,F2
    Jilly worries Ed will not propose since she has not met his family,this will be their issue.
    She gives up the sure thing,Kip's proposal,and takes a Risk on ED ,someone who she hasn't even met his family,a big thing for her.
    She picks him anyway,is in love with him, and "proposes" they meet his family and try things in the real world.
    He surprise her and Proposes, and in the "twist" he has brought his family to HI to meet her..
    Brilliant
    I think you've got some good points here. What kind of weight are people giving the "ed's girlfriend in chicago" idea? Because if Ed had a girlfriend, maybe his work excuse was just that...an excuse. in which case he was convinced to come back...but why would he propose?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by klc88;3535863;
    I think you've got some good points here. What kind of weight are people giving the "ed's girlfriend in chicago" idea? Because if Ed had a girlfriend, maybe his work excuse was just that...an excuse. in which case he was convinced to come back...but why would he propose?
    Maybe Ed left under the pretense of work but really went home to end the relationship with his girlfriend when he realized he had feelings for Jilly. The relationship must not have been much since he left to go on the show in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3534459;
    Thoughts..
    Wes has the "perforamnce issue "on the FD..can't keep up his "act" any longer about the GF and "slips up" on the FD date.."perfromance" issue...

Reid,love him,a doll,just not seeing him as anything but the F3 at this point.Chris's blog even reinforces it for me that he has to tell us how great their date was.I didn't think ANY of the dates were that great really.
    Did anyone else notice Reid's Mom or brother say that he has had Gf's,but they just kinda go away or end..or something like that..I think he doesn't put himself out there enough and Jilly will cut him at F3 for that reason..
    again,I love him,would love him as the next bach.

Kip.F2 written all over him last night.The sister asking if he would propose in the end and he said "it may be too quick"..Foreshadowing big time..
    He will be the early proposer,the day of the FRC and get his "heartbroken " for the first time.

And ED,yes,I agree his return scene was alitttle disappointing after the write up said he was going to be " inconsolable'.He seems like a regular guy,not an actor,maybe he is not as comfortable having his private conversations filmed.They could have gotten into more ,but it looks like next week they will again in the carriage.Probably there was alot more,we just didn't see it.
    No matter,Jilly did light up when he returned and has that"sparkle" ony when he is around.She did not seem mad or upset .If that's all she was worried about was that " will he propose or not in the end" because she hadn't met his family I think it's a big sign that she is relieved he came back.I think his leaving will be a non issue for her.

Finale thoughts.
    Kip proposes early, day of the FRC..even though he said he may not even propose at all.
    Is rejected,F2
    Jilly worries Ed will not propose since she has not met his family,this will be their issue.
    She gives up the sure thing,Kip's proposal,and takes a Risk on ED ,someone who she hasn't even met his family,a big thing for her.
    She picks him anyway,is in love with him, and "proposes" they meet his family and try things in the real world.
    He surprise her and Proposes, and in the "twist" he has brought his family to HI to meet her..
    Brilliant
    agreed and here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStories;3535884;
    Maybe Ed left under the pretense of work but really went home to end the relationship with his girlfriend when he realized he had feelings for Jilly. The relationship must not have been much since he left to go on the show in the first place.
    I wondered about that myself. If true, Jillian may not be too pleased. It would also mean that he lied on national tv - so would certainly raise a question of his character...

I dont want to see Kip on one knee and gets rejected iam sure all the drama is associated with Ed or Wes
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3535584;
    IDK i think after last season they want to show a love story and not upset us..but what do I know

Why would people be upset if it wasn't Ed? Please...

Both Reid and Kiptyn would be great love stories at the end.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3536400;
    Why would people be upset if it wasn't Ed? Please...
    Some people would see Ed coming back as a very romantic gesture and if she didn't pick Ed, people would be saying"WTF He came back for you Jillian so why can't you pick him in the end?"
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3536410;
    Some people would see Ed coming back as a very romantic gesture and if she didn't pick Ed, people would be saying"WTF He came back for you Jillian so why can't you pick him in the end?"
    Because there will always be the when will he take off again?

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3536416;
    Because there will always be the when will he take off again?
    That's what me the cynic is saying,but the romantics won't see it that way.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl