Page 48 of 452 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Gah! Wes!

I'm starting to worry.

I'm starting to think her F2 are Kiptyn and.... WES now!

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

Someone PLEASE show me a pic proving Reid actually makes it to Hawaii!

I dunno why... that promo edit gave me weird vibes. It made me feel like Reid is cut in Spain.

Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by maggie2613;3533846;
    Gah! Wes!

I'm starting to worry.

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

I dunno why... that promo edit gave me weird vibes. It made me feel like Reid is cut in Spain.

Ugh!
    We have SCs of Reid in the tub in Hawaii! And on the black rock! We just haven't placed him on Big Island yet, but he's definitely on Maui

So who's the guy in Spain who can't perform so to speak?

FORT Newbie

The tub caps of Reid and Jillian is Hawaii for sure?

My brain is twitching. I'm not amused with an hour of Wes.... Make.It.Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie2613;3533857;
    The tub caps of Reid and Jillian is Hawaii for sure?

My brain is twitching. I'm not amused with an hour of Wes.... Make.It.Stop.
    Yes, for sure.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by maggie2613;3533846;
    Gah! Wes!

I'm starting to worry.

Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!

Ugh!
    There is a cap of the tub scene where they are standing. It is clearly Reid and Jillian. The hotel has been identified in Hawaii. He is definitely in Hawaii.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Newbie

While Reid is really wonderful -- so cute -- I think the chemistry with Ed is pretty undeniable. Whenever they're together they can't keep their hands off of each other.

In the sc of Reid and J standing in the hot tub -- she's not melting into him at all. And then in the hot tub sc where they are sitting inside of the tub with bubbles and rose petals they look downright uncomfortable.

Jill's legs were all over Ed in the carriage ride. And I really respect that we haven't seen a lot of that with the others.

Wes, it's over baby..... I think he's the one with the performance problem. Because he has a girlfriend.

And one final thing -- how cute was Ed when Jillian walked in to the RC in the yellow gown? He looked like a guy falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by dengyam;3533953;
    While Reid is really wonderful -- so cute -- I think the chemistry with Ed is pretty undeniable. Whenever they're together they can't keep their hands off of each other.

In the sc of Reid and J standing in the hot tub -- she's not melting into him at all. And then in the hot tub sc where they are sitting inside of the tub with bubbles and rose petals they look downright uncomfortable.

Jill's legs were all over Ed in the carriage ride. And I really respect that we haven't seen a lot of that with the others.

Wes, it's over baby..... I think he's the one with the performance problem. Because he has a girlfriend.

And one final thing -- how cute was Ed when Jillian walked in to the RC in the yellow gown? He looked like a guy falling in love.
    Jill has a tendency to do the leg thing with guys - many guys - that she likes - so that is not a thermometer of the heat by any means - just saying.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

OK, maybe a little biased because I am a Chicago girl but I LOVE Ed! He had that sparkle in his eye when she walked out in the rose ceremony. He was excited, nervous... just so cute! GO ED!!!!

And Wes.... LOSER! She said once that often picks the wrong guys.... looks like she keeps picking the wrong one to keep around each week. I hope she figures it out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3534002;
    Jill has a tendency to do the leg thing with guys - many guys - that she likes - so that is not a thermometer of the heat by any means - just saying.........
    I noticed when she was standing kissing Reid, she even tried to do the leg thing - doesn't work as well upright!!

I think the tub scene with Reid & Jillian seems very romantic, and they seem quite into each other - I have watched that preview several times now.
    Honestly, I see chemistry with all 3 final guys. Of course, we are all going to see it with our favorites the most! But she does have 3 nice, sexy guys in the end!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.