Page 47 of 452 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532740;

I hate to be a pain... but I just want to be sure of the above screencap identity... Some of you are suggesting Chris Harrison? Tossing two other screencaps just to be sure for comparisons...

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532906;
    I hate to be a pain... but I just want to be sure of the above screencap identity... Some of you are suggesting Chris Harrison? Tossing two other screencaps just to be sure for comparisons...

Yes JBF, it's Chris. The hair is too light to be Ed plus the suit is the same. You are not a pain.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3532921;
    Yes JBF, it's Chris. The hair is too light to be Ed plus the suit is the same. You are not a pain.
    Thank you. I caught the suit match before I read your post.

Something about that image still seams "off", but that is probably on account of me reading too many posts about photoshop "trickery". I'll assume CH is the one pictured until new previews suggest otherwise... or somebody here makes a new discovery...

Back to the drawing board for new theories...

I haven't read a lot of posts lately, but who do we think comes back to propose, I think it is Michael. I think that Kyp is fer choice, but backs out (because he really wants to be the bachelor and was probably promised that he didn't plan on her liking him so much), I think Ed is in the final 2, and Michael comes back to propose.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gnapb;3532987;
    I haven't read a lot of posts lately, but who do we think comes back to propose, I think it is Michael. I think that Kyp is fer choice, but backs out (because he really wants to be the bachelor and was probably promised that he didn't plan on her liking him so much), I think Ed is in the final 2, and Michael comes back to propose.
    ... or Michael's twin brother! At this point ANYTHING can happen. I was thinking Ed was the one proposing... but I'm back to the drawing board on account of confusing evidence. If you look a few posts up, you can see I'm having trouble telling Ed and Chris Harrison apart!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532955;
    Thank you. I caught the suit match before I read your post.

Something about that image still seams "off", but that is probably on account of me reading too many posts about photoshop "trickery". I'll assume CH is the one pictured until new previews suggest otherwise... or somebody here makes a new discovery...

Back to the drawing board for new theories...
    Which two suits are you comparing? It's not the guy at the door and CH comparison, is it?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532740;
    The suit in this image matches Chris Harrison's. However, I initially thought the guy was Ed. Don't ask why... the hair looks similar, but is too light. I'm assuming CH is pictured, although it would not surprise me if some "tampering" was done to fool us all...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3533051;
    The suit in this image matches Chris Harrison's. However, I initially thought the guy was Ed. Don't ask why... the hair looks similar, but is too light. I'm assuming CH is pictured, although it would not surprise me if some "tampering" was done to fool us all...
    We saw this preview - it was Chris talking to her.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

So Wes makes Final 3?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3533545;
    So Wes makes Final 3?
    We don't know that with certainty yet. We do know he makes it to Spain.
    We need not think alike to love alike