Page 46 of 452 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3532768;
    I thought this is the part where she said it was very hard for me to hear the things he had to say. If Jillian knew before LCD who was her f1 wouldn't she clue him in somehow about it? So why would it be hard for her to hear the things he had to say. However, I thought it made more sense for her to say that about f3 guy bec' she had let him go and he came back and got down on one knee to propose and said things to try and sweep her off her feet. So it was hard for her to relive letting him go and listen to him say things to her now after she had moved on. Maybe this situation was what CH referred to when he said Jillian was like Trista and once she made a decision she moved on and didn't look back.

Any thoughts?
    What about the F2? I think if he told her a lot of sweet things, opened up about his feelings, etc, that would be really hard to hear, esp if you know you are getting ready to break that person's heart. I really don't think it's any more complicated than this...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532753;
    Question #2... does this screencap relate to previous image? I know you folks have the answers!

This has the line "It was hard for me to hear the things he had to say."

My theories may be way off, but I do think we'll get to the "bottom of this" screencap by screencap.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532760;
    I think this is where she is shown to be saying that it was hard to hear what he had to say. So maybe right after she let F2 go, before she goes back into the residence with Chris
    Yes, this is when she says it was hard to hear what he had to say so I think this must be after she let go the F2....he may have had some harsh things to say to her after being dumped.

FORT Newbie

I'm new, so I can't post screencaps, but wondered if this had been discussed. In the screencaps where Jillian is hugging the guy in the brown suit (the one that people think is the F2), her hair appears to be parted on her left with her bangs sweeping to the right. In all of the other Finale screencaps with Jillian in her pink dress, her hair is parted on the right and swept to the left. Could this be a flipped picture, or the hugging brown suit guy maybe isn't F2?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3532768;
    I thought this is the part where she said it was very hard for me to hear the things he had to say. If Jillian knew before LCD who her f1 was wouldn't she clue the f2 guy in somehow about it? So why would it be hard for her to hear the things he had to say?

I thought it made more sense for her to say that about f3 guy bec' she had let him go and he came back and got down on one knee to propose and said things to try and sweep her off her feet. So it was hard for her to relive letting him go and listen to him say things to her now after she had moved on. Maybe this situation was what CH referred to when he said Jillian was like Trista and once she made a decision she moved on and didn't look back.

Any thoughts?
    I'm with your theory. This COULD involve F2, but it makes more sense being a returning F3. If she knew ahead who F1 was, F2 may have either "sensed it" or was informed early.

A lot of great thoughts on these posts. I'm open to any... regardless if it involves Reid as F1 or Ed as F1 or a Kip "upset" F1. Now, comes the fun of playing with each puzzle piece. BTW- do we need any Ed caps to compare with image #1 or are we "in agreement" identity-wise?

Key question: Are these shots at a hotel or at/near FRC site?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532740;

OK... my first attempt... Ready for everybody's "interpretations" of this scene.
    She looks like she is about to sneeze.
    Either that or CH passed gas and she is making "that face".
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3532842;
    She looks like she is about to sneeze.
    This reminds me of that thread we used to have where you'd put comments to screencaps and make them funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532807;
    I'm with your theory. This COULD involve F2, but it makes more sense being a returning F3. If she knew ahead who F1 was, F2 may have either "sensed it" or was informed early.

A lot of great thoughts on these posts. I'm open to any... regardless if it involves Reid as F1 or Ed as F1 or a Kip "upset" F1. Now, comes the fun of playing with each puzzle piece. BTW- do we need any Ed caps to compare with image #1 or are we "in agreement" identity-wise?

Key question: Are these shots at a hotel or at/near FRC site?
    At the fRC site - The Bluffs
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs19;3532784;
    I'm new, so I can't post screencaps, but wondered if this had been discussed. In the screencaps where Jillian is hugging the guy in the brown suit (the one that people think is the F2), her hair appears to be parted on her left with her bangs sweeping to the right. In all of the other Finale screencaps with Jillian in her pink dress, her hair is parted on the right and swept to the left. Could this be a flipped picture, or the hugging brown suit guy maybe isn't F2?
    Her hair looks different in a couple of sc's that are supposed to be from the same day. In the hugging guy cap her hair appears like it was just done with more body and curls to it. The bangs, could be the pic is flipped? In most of the caps were she's just doing a PI her hair looks straighter, maybe dropping a little. So I'm thinking hugging guy cap happened a little earlier on in the day or they just redid her hair a few times that day because there certainly is a noticeable difference.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs19;3532784;
    The photo is flipped which would also mean that the guy is standing on the F2 side as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON