Page 451 of 452 FirstFirst ... 351401441442443444445446447448449450451452 LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3617773;
    I know Cupcakes source is not mine. I suspect yours and mine are the same Bloomers.
    To clarify: People from FORT attended the ATFR. It was taped on Friday, July 24th. That I know for sure.
    Apparently, Bloomers and CC got more concrete evidence of what occured. I got the message regarding Ed being F1, that was it. I didn't ask and didn't receive more.

Personally, when I get info, I give as little details as I need to. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or lose a source. And then as always--the news is generally not received well by a vast majority, so it's not worth blowing my source or droning on and on about something that 70% of the posters really are not willing to hear.(remember the child who puts their hands over their ears and screams as loud as they can "I can't hear you!!!)
    I know I am speaking for CC so if I am wrong, I apologize to her, but my feeling is she posted the details that she felt she needed to, to indicate enough of what happened without having to give the store away or compromise anything.
    Thanks to you Kasha, Cupcakes and Bloomers for the information. I have no doubt in the validity of your information. I was the one that asked Bloomers if the sources were actually at the ATFR, not because I doubted but because I was curious and had been off the board the whole weekend.

While I'm disappointed, and want to put my hand over my ears and say "lalalalala", I guess that I'm glad that I know in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3617851;
    Thanks to you Kasha, Cupcakes and Bloomers for the information. I have no doubt in the validity of your information. I was the one that asked Bloomers if the sources were actually at the ATFR, not because I doubted but because I was curious and had been off the board the whole weekend.

While I'm disappointed, and want to put my hand over my ears and say "lalalalala", I guess that I'm glad that I know in advance!!
    You're welcome.
    Sharing spoilers is a very precarious situation.
    People want to know, but there are people who only want to know if it goes the way they want it to. Timing means a lot.
    That's why it is so imperative, imo--and that doesn't count for much, not to pick a favorite or get too attached to the cast. This way when spoilers do come up, it's easier to swallow.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I've been lurking on here since about halfway through this season, and i am addicted! I'm almost sad to have this season end - I'll probably go through withdrawls!!

I think I have a pretty good guess as to exactly how tonight's finale will play out thanks to you all. I agree with the poster who said that Ed will tell her morning of TFR and have a "shocking confession" that he he left to end a relationship but he is back because he wants to spend his life with her... Also agree with quite a few of you that said the order of TFRC will be Kip, surprise of Reid - which they will show as Jilly voiceovers and Reid's heartbreaking departure we saw 2 weeks ago, tricking us into believing she is going to choose him. I think this is when she will put her hand on her heart because she is shocked to see him. I don't think he will propose or that Jilly would let him if he wanted to. She will need to have a break and makeup and hair and extemely vague convo with CH.

I think her crying in her room either happens at this point or happened after Ed's shocking confession - but definitely is a reaction to Ed and how this may change things.

At sunset Ed gets his chance to propose and she let's him, but I think it will be a cliffhanger... We will have to watch the ATFR show to find out what happened. Or she will phrase her reply at the end of the finale in a way like she is turning him down - but then she finishes by saying they should give the relationship a try. We have to watch Tuesday to find out if they are engaged.

I hope Kip is not the next bachelor. Not sure why, he IS way hot... I had Jake as my pick until he was let go but I hope they don't ask him to do it! My vote is for Reid or Mike Stag... Maybe even Tanner freaky-feet!

FORT Newbie

I have totally loved this season with Jillian. Most of the men are very 'marriage worthy', a difference from past seasons. I just hope that after all is said and done, that Jillian and her guy are happy.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3617882;
    You're welcome.
    Sharing spoilers is a very precarious situation.
    People want to know, but there are people who only want to know if it goes the way they want it to. Timing means a lot.
    That's why it is so imperative, imo--and that doesn't count for much, not to pick a favorite or get too attached to the cast. This way when spoilers do come up, it's easier to swallow.
    kasha...I couldn't agree more. I try not to get a favorite each season but I always lean one way or another. I do appreciate all the spoilers you all provide here. I've been coming for many seasons to lurk and Deanna's finale brought me out of lurkdom to post. I always hate the backlash you all incur for spreading the never popular outcome with us. Thanks though for keeping us informed and giving us the info...I love to know ahead of time how the show is going to end so I can prepare myself for the happy or less than happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3617377;
    Interesting [B]Kikora[B].. can anyone say SNOWJOBS by tptb....??

But somehwere up thread here or who knows which one ... there's mention of Reid himself saying via relatives/neighbours (?) that it all works out and the last 5 minutes are critical...etc, etc. Thoughts ??

[U]I can't believe if Jill's serious, as she claimed from the start, she simply wouldn't just pick the best husband material, by any standard of maturity, sobriety, and security ie REID... there's no other real choice in this venue, imho ..... if not, then I don't think she was ever serious.[/U]
    Above is mine earlier....I'Masking again if anyone has any verification of what was reported on our AM adio talk show today, by RICK FORCHUCK (entertainment reviewer) who said "... my two spies tell me she walks away empty-handed"...

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3618366;
    Above is mine earlier....I'Masking again if anyone has any verification of what was reported on our AM adio talk show today, by RICK FORCHUCK (entertainment reviewer) who said "... my two spies tell me she walks away empty-handed"...
    I would say the spies at the ATFR would be better.

I know Cupcakes source is not mine. I suspect yours and mine are the same Bloomers.
    To clarify: People from FORT attended the ATFR. It was taped on Friday, July 24th. That I know for sure.
    Apparently, Bloomers and CC got more concrete evidence of what occured. I got the message regarding Ed being F1, that was it. I didn't ask and didn't receive more.

Personally, when I get info, I give as little details as I need to. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or lose a source. And then as always--the news is generally not received well by a vast majority, so it's not worth blowing my source or droning on and on about something that 70% of the posters really are not willing to hear.(remember the child who puts their hands over their ears and screams as loud as they can "I can't hear you!!!)
    I know I am speaking for CC so if I am wrong, I apologize to her, but my feeling is she posted the details that she felt she needed to, to indicate enough of what happened without having to give the store away or compromise anything.
    Just wanted to say thanks to you guys. Although I am on the Ed train, I am glad I don't know exactly how it goes down. It leaves just the right amount of suspense to make it a very exciting night. Thanks again!

Thanks hun! My source does not post on any bachelor/ette message board or forum, and is not the same source as Bloomers and Kasha. Half an hour to go!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3618409;
    Thanks hun! My source does not post on any bachelor/ette message board or forum, and is not the same source as Bloomers and Kasha. Half an hour to go!
    OMG Cupcakes, I absolutely adore your avatar!
    REIDiculous - SALLY