Page 450 of 452 FirstFirst ... 350400440441442443444445446447448449450451452 LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3617293;
    Looking only at previews where you can see and hear her say things (not voiceovers), in the latest preview where she is in her room at the Fairmont saying how awful it will be to send one man home in the car and she doesn't know if her heart will hold up, I think that Reid has not shown up yet. Chris is with her, it's likely his interview with her before she leaves for the rose ceremony.

Now my speculation: At the FRC, it seems to me that she sends Kip home first (I'd bet he's the hugging guy as her makeup is still fresh.) Then Reid shows up and "it was hard for her to hear the things he had to say." She wonders if she's making a mistake. Maybe she tells Chris she's changed her mind and isn't going to accept anyone. But when Ed arrives, something about the way he proposes changes her mind and she says yes.

So at the beginning of the day, she expected to be engaged to Ed and was dreading sending Kip home. When she got to the FRC and Reid shows up after Kip, she's thrown off course. She's flattered and touched by Reid (hand over heart), but in the end, sends him away. Then she breaks down. Another possibility at this point: She tells Chris to put the FRC on hold, she's not ready to see Ed. They wait a few hours as she goes through the various emotions and ends up back where she started, ready to accept Ed's proposal. Which she does in the last five minutes.

As cupcakes said, it will be very anti-climactic (at least for us.) For the viewing public, it will be a roller coaster.
    How is that a roller-coaster? Chris claims that the last 45 minutes are 'must see'.

Oh heck, for all we know she chooses Graham!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3617235;
    I wonder if there was another ending of the FRC done to make it look like a cliffhanger - an ending shown to media sorts, etc. Because this ending (above) actually seems in line with that very detailed ending spoiler someone posted that we disregarded because it came out after the ATFR taped and we head that ending. The person who posted that claimed their source was someone who had ABC ties.

Could they have "leaked" a reordered FRC showing Ed coming first and her declining that, then edited it to show Reid coming last, and then cliffhanger to the media, figuring that would mess up any leaks and confuse people (because that also fits with Jillian long ago saying that we wouldn't know if she picks anyone, yada yada)

Then the ending that was seen at the ATFR be the "real" ending where they simply put Reid's arrival second (like it seems it came based on SCs and timing) and Ed last and just showed her actual answer, not some weird edited media version?
    Interesting.. can anyone say SNOWJOBS by tptb....??

But somehwere up thread here or who knows which one ... there's mention of Reid himself saying via relatives/neighbours (?) that it all works out and the last 5 minutes are critical...etc, etc. Thoughts ??

[U]I can't believe if Jill's serious, as she claimed from the start, she simply wouldn't just pick the best husband material, by any standard of maturity, sobriety, and security ie REID... there's no other real choice in this venue, imho ..... if not, then I don't think she was ever serious.[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3617323;
    Oh geez don't start anymore crazy rumors Parasol or this rumor will be the next to grow legs!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3617323;
    LOL You should have given a spew alert before posting that! Too funny!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3617287;
    Thanks for the clarification, Bloomers - at least for me, I wasn't aware that there were eyewitnesses to the ATFR from the FORT. I thought it was inside info from crew, etc...
    I don't know who Cupcakes' source is (highly suspect it is one of ours as well).
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 12:30 AM.

I know Cupcakes source is not mine. I suspect yours and mine are the same Bloomers.
    To clarify: People from FORT attended the ATFR. It was taped on Friday, July 24th. That I know for sure.
    Apparently, Bloomers and CC got more concrete evidence of what occured. I got the message regarding Ed being F1, that was it. I didn't ask and didn't receive more.

Personally, when I get info, I give as little details as I need to. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or lose a source. And then as always--the news is generally not received well by a vast majority, so it's not worth blowing my source or droning on and on about something that 70% of the posters really are not willing to hear.(remember the child who puts their hands over their ears and screams as loud as they can "I can't hear you!!!)
    I know I am speaking for CC so if I am wrong, I apologize to her, but my feeling is she posted the details that she felt she needed to, to indicate enough of what happened without having to give the store away or compromise anything.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 12:30 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3617773;
    I know Cupcakes source is not mine. I suspect yours and mine are the same Bloomers.
    To clarify: People from FORT attended the ATFR. It was taped on Friday, July 24th. That I know for sure.
    Apparently, Bloomers and CC got more concrete evidence of what occured. I got the message regarding Ed being F1, that was it. I didn't ask and didn't receive more.

Personally, when I get info, I give as little details as I need to. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or lose a source. And then as always--the news is generally not received well by a vast majority, so it's not worth blowing my source or droning on and on about something that 70% of the posters really are not willing to hear.(remember the child who puts their hands over their ears and screams as loud as they can "I can't hear you!!!)
    I know I am speaking for CC so if I am wrong, I apologize to her, but my feeling is she posted the details that she felt she needed to, to indicate enough of what happened without having to give the store away or compromise anything.
    Well said, sorry to see it is another day and "sources" is still a topic of discussion. At least we know it won't be much longer!

Thanks again for the heads up, at least I know I won't be throwing anything at my TV tonight.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3617293 View Post
    Looking only at previews where you can see and hear her say things (not voiceovers), in the latest preview where she is in her room at the Fairmont saying how awful it will be to send one man home in the car and she doesn't know if her heart will hold up, I think that Reid has not shown up yet. Chris is with her, it's likely his interview with her before she leaves for the rose ceremony.

Now my speculation: At the FRC, it seems to me that she sends Kip home first (I'd bet he's the hugging guy as her makeup is still fresh.) Then Reid shows up and "it was hard for her to hear the things he had to say." She wonders if she's making a mistake. Maybe she tells Chris she's changed her mind and isn't going to accept anyone. But when Ed arrives, something about the way he proposes changes her mind and she says yes.

So at the beginning of the day, she expected to be engaged to Ed and was dreading sending Kip home. When she got to the FRC and Reid shows up after Kip, she's thrown off course. She's flattered and touched by Reid (hand over heart), but in the end, sends him away. Then she breaks down. Another possibility at this point: She tells Chris to put the FRC on hold, she's not ready to see Ed. They wait a few hours as she goes through the various emotions and ends up back where she started, ready to accept Ed's proposal. Which she does in the last five minutes.

As cupcakes said, it will be very anti-climactic (at least for us.) For the viewing public, it will be a roller coaster.
    I think you've got something here, ZG...if you check out the screencaps thread, there's one post that shows SCs from the FRC...the lighting difference between Kip & Jill then Ed & Jill, show a significant time difference. Ed and Jill meet much later in the day, closer to sunset. So, it's quite possible that you nailed it - she sent Kip home (holy hot guy, by the way - LOVE LOVE LOVE his 18 pack abs!!), then Reid showed up and she told him she couldn't go back and had to look forward - that her heart is with someone else, then tells Chris she needs to regroup before seeing Ed....hours later, she gets new hair, make-up and the knot in her stomach is gone as she's ready to accept Ed's proposal...

Well done!

By the way, did I mention how hot Kiptyn is? Wowza! Sorry! <blush>!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3617799;
    Well said, sorry to see it is another day and "sources" is still a topic of discussion. At least we know it won't be much longer!

Thanks again for the heads up, at least I know I won't be throwing anything at my TV tonight.

I totally agree..Either you can believe or not.I choose to believe..