Page 45 of 452 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3531962;
    Could the Vo where her and Chris are talking and he is saying that the "stress of this is really hurting your physical intimacy?" be something that Jilly is struggling with because she DOES only want ONE guy at that point,and doesn't want to lead the others on..

Think about it.. it reminds me of Mer and Ian's season alittle..
    Remember how Merideth was SO into Ian it was obvious,atleast to me and others,but not "most "of America .
    Remember how she said something crying when she just had her FD with Ian and was so upset" about how hard it is being with one guy when your'e in love with another",we find out later,that she had to go through the motions with the other guy, Matt ,because she just wanted Ian and she was so upset to leave Ian after the FD that Ian had to convince her to finish the show.

If Jill does want one guy,whoever it is,this could account for her tears and the Vo with Ch on the bench in HI where she is upset and he makes those remarks.If TPTB know it's hard for her,she has decided a week early and can't really "act" with the other guy or doesn't want to hurt him,they could be editing it as such so it won't even look like she has lead him on and won't have the Merideth backlash when everyone thought she would pick the nice guy Matt and didn't.
    Could be a Kip- nice guy ,perfect guy(like Matt)
    versus Ed- left her once ,workaholic ,may not choose her over his work,not a sure thing he will be there for her ( like Ian)
    Wow, I think that is a great point! In Mary and Brians season..when he left her on FD night...I always thought he whispered to her that she was the one and not to worry. I think it would be great if she would not lead the F2 on....I will always remember Jason asking De..."Why did you let me get down on one knee?" Production at work or her own ego???

FORT Fanatic

OK... my first attempt... Ready for everybody's "interpretations" of this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532740;

OK... my first attempt... Ready for everybody's "interpretations" of this scene.
    I think it's her just feeling bad about letting F2 go, and composing herself

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532748;
    I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532748;
    Me, too. I think it's completely unrelated to the "extra proposal" scenario. Looks to me like she's letting out the emotion from saying goodbye to F2. (That's why we women have fewer heart attacks than men...)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532699;
    Not to sound stupid... but I had trouble finding the discussion about Jillian's "Oh my gosh" moment with Ed(?), supposedly the same day as FRC based on her dress? Were there any comments made about this? Not sure how to bring over the screencap image.

It was this image that started, for me, the whole theory of Ed being the F3 who comes back to propose. Her whole "When I woke up this morning" speech and Kiptyn's curious "I didn't question things until today..." made me THINK that Kip "bowed out" politely because he saw the connection she had with Reid, but a last moment decision regarding Ed still had to be made. Obviously, I could be TOTALLY WRONG with all of this... it is the impression I get from the previews.
    Question #2... does this screencap relate to previous image? I know you folks have the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532753;
    Question #2... does this screencap relate to previous image? I know you folks have the answers!

Looks like a grimace while awaiting the arrival of F2...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3532740;

She just remembered she forgot to wear her "good underwear". hehehe

I think she is just trying to get a handle on her emotions before she proceeds.

I think this is where she is shown to be saying that it was hard to hear what he had to say. So maybe right after she let F2 go, before she goes back into the residence with Chris

FORT Fogey

I thought this is the part where she said it was very hard for me to hear the things he had to say. If Jillian knew before LCD who her f1 was wouldn't she clue the f2 guy in somehow about it? So why would it be hard for her to hear the things he had to say?

I thought it made more sense for her to say that about f3 guy bec' she had let him go and he came back and got down on one knee to propose and said things to try and sweep her off her feet. So it was hard for her to relive letting him go and listen to him say things to her now after she had moved on. Maybe this situation was what CH referred to when he said Jillian was like Trista and once she made a decision she moved on and didn't look back.

Any thoughts?