Page 449 of 452 FirstFirst ... 349399439440441442443444445446447448449450451452 LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3614768;
    No, not after reading the OT: gezmut thread on the alphabet board. On the first page of that thread gezmut pointed out that Fleiss likes to do things two seasons in a row. He tests the reaction the first time and gets away with it a second time.

I highly recommend reading the OT: gezmut thread on the alpha board, it's very enlightening.
    I went looking for this thread after I read your post. My take is that most of what he/she says has already been said before; what bothers me most is his absolute distain for Jillian and I think women in general. He/she is patient to a point with those who disagreed and that is admirable; but Jillian is really put down on this thread and I felt bad for her. I think Jillian is a very attractive girl and has a lot going for her. I do agree that she really liked Wes and probably Wes was her true or could have been her true F1 (she pretty much said that Wes was the one who was most like what she wanted and felt comfortable with). I think Jillian did come looking for love and did not count on Fleiss. It was an interesting thread; but even gezmut indicated that Fort was the place to be. I agree.

that OT: Gezmut thread was good to read!

I think you can have two F1's. The one the star falls in love with VS the last man standing. Wes - who she fell in love with and Ed - last man standing. Sounds crazy...but read Gezmut's reasong on the letter board.

Everyone hates Wes, but she sure didn't.

I also believe this with Reid - as much as I adore him, truth is, if he really was madly in love with Jill, he would have been able to open up to her. Granted 6 weeks isn't much to work with but when a man finds THE ONE, he'll want to share his feelings and give her everything. Unfortunately, I don't think any of the F3 genuinely felt this way about her and it's sad because Jillian deserves it...all women do.

If things don't work out with Ed, I hope she kicks butt with her career. She might as well get something out of this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3614768;
    No, not after reading the OT: gezmut thread on the alphabet board. On the first page of that thread gezmut pointed out that Fleiss likes to do things two seasons in a row. He tests the reaction the first time and gets away with it a second time.

I highly recommend reading the OT: gezmut thread on the alpha board, it's very enlightening.
    Whoever gets the adventure date ends up winning overall...and Molly did. Mary had adventure date with Byron...Tessa with Andy....

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3606587;
    What I don't understand is why Jillian has not been allowed to even say that she's in love or that she picked someone. All she's been allowed to say is "I'm happy" and that doesn't give us any information at all. Unless Reid is F1, why wouldn't she be allowed to say that she picked someone? Deanna was allowed to say it even though Jeremy made an "appearance" in the final episode. I also don't think Reid would just come back and propose after he's been let go. I mean, obviously she gave him the opportunity to propose/give her the promise ring. She is obviously seriously considering him as a potential choice. IMO

I can't come to that conclusion, she did not ask for him to come back, she sent him home and moved on. I have seen posts about her not talking about Reid this whole time in her blogs and etc.. also she said that the last day had uncessary or unfortunate drama. I think his coming back did not sit to well with her IMO since everyone else gives thiers lol I think the timing was completly out of line and showed little respect to her big day which already would have been filled with sadness in letting F2 go let alone a third person coming back , that she had already said her goodbye to.

TIDBIT from Canada: quoting the entertainment reviewer, Rick Forchuck, who has a twice weekly report on our local AM630ched radio, this morning said (regarding the Canadian Bachelorette).."my two spies tell me she goes away empty-handed"....

any endorsements??

Is it possible that Reid shows up b4 the FRC, talks to her, tells her he wants to marry her right then and there and not wait and she rejects both Kip and Ed? Anyone? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3616953;
    TIDBIT from Canada: quoting the entertainment reviewer, Rick Forchuck, who has a twice weekly report on our local AM630ched radio, this morning said (regarding the Canadian Bachelorette).."my two spies tell me she goes away empty-handed"....

any endorsements??
    I wonder if there was another ending of the FRC done to make it look like a cliffhanger - an ending shown to media sorts, etc. Because this ending (above) actually seems in line with that very detailed ending spoiler someone posted that we disregarded because it came out after the ATFR taped and we head that ending. The person who posted that claimed their source was someone who had ABC ties.

Could they have "leaked" a reordered FRC showing Ed coming first and her declining that, then edited it to show Reid coming last, and then cliffhanger to the media, figuring that would mess up any leaks and confuse people (because that also fits with Jillian long ago saying that we wouldn't know if she picks anyone, yada yada)

Then the ending that was seen at the ATFR be the "real" ending where they simply put Reid's arrival second (like it seems it came based on SCs and timing) and Ed last and just showed her actual answer, not some weird edited media version?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreen523;3616974;
    Is it possible that Reid shows up b4 the FRC, talks to her, tells her he wants to marry her right then and there and not wait and she rejects both Kip and Ed? Anyone? Anyone?
    I am sorry, but sources who went say that she was there with Ed as her F1. They are engaged.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 12:29 AM.

Thanks for the clarification, Bloomers - at least for me, I wasn't aware that there were eyewitnesses to the ATFR from the FORT. I thought it was inside info from crew, etc...
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2009 at 12:29 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3616039;
    Sorry if this has been discussed but I do have more questions now that we know more from Cupcakes. She said that Kip comes first, then Reid (hand over heart), then Ed. So does Reid not come to her room earlier in the day (or the day before) to talk to her and instead just shows up at FRC? If so, then I can see how she had already decided on Ed and just stuck with that.

But the VO are confusing because she says someone that was so hard to let go wants to sweep her off her feet and she owes it to herself to think about it. Does he just show up at FRC and she thinks about it for an hour, then tells him, lets him go and then Ed shows up?

If they make him wait to the day of FRC then I'm not suprised she stuck w/ Ed. Had he been able to come back earlier and either meet her family or talk to her earlier, she might have thought about it more and chose him instead of Ed. She might think that Reid, in a panic, is saying the things she wants to hear, but doesn't believe he can deliver out in the real world (settling down, proposing, etc.).

Either way, I just hope he doesn't go through w/ a full proposal of marriage. His ring is not a typical engagment ring. Did he have to buy that himself? I'm sure TPTB wouldn't let me come back without a ring of some sort - after all, he was their hostage for the last few days.
    Looking only at previews where you can see and hear her say things (not voiceovers), in the latest preview where she is in her room at the Fairmont saying how awful it will be to send one man home in the car and she doesn't know if her heart will hold up, I think that Reid has not shown up yet. Chris is with her, it's likely his interview with her before she leaves for the rose ceremony.

Now my speculation: At the FRC, it seems to me that she sends Kip home first (I'd bet he's the hugging guy as her makeup is still fresh.) Then Reid shows up and "it was hard for her to hear the things he had to say." She wonders if she's making a mistake. Maybe she tells Chris she's changed her mind and isn't going to accept anyone. But when Ed arrives, something about the way he proposes changes her mind and she says yes.

So at the beginning of the day, she expected to be engaged to Ed and was dreading sending Kip home. When she got to the FRC and Reid shows up after Kip, she's thrown off course. She's flattered and touched by Reid (hand over heart), but in the end, sends him away. Then she breaks down. Another possibility at this point: She tells Chris to put the FRC on hold, she's not ready to see Ed. They wait a few hours as she goes through the various emotions and ends up back where she started, ready to accept Ed's proposal. Which she does in the last five minutes.

As cupcakes said, it will be very anti-climactic (at least for us.) For the viewing public, it will be a roller coaster.