Page 448 of 452 FirstFirst ... 348398438439440441442443444445446447448449450451452 LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3614285;
    Funny how things work out in the end.
    Earlier in the season I compared Jason's FD's with Jillian's FD's and that is exactly how it ended working out.

Jason's F3 was Jillian--they did a helicopter ride to the Ledge in NZ =Jillian's helicopter ride with Reid her F3 to Hana.

Jason's F2 with Molly--they had the adventure date(the adrenaline rush) bungee= Jillian's adventure zipline/climbing date with her F2 Kip.

Jason's F1 with Melissa a boat/water date= Jillian's F1 with Ed on the water.

Coincidence?
    No, not after reading the OT: gezmut thread on the alphabet board. On the first page of that thread gezmut pointed out that Fleiss likes to do things two seasons in a row. He tests the reaction the first time and gets away with it a second time.

I highly recommend reading the OT: gezmut thread on the alpha board, it's very enlightening.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3614314;
    I know production books the "dates" ahead of time with the vendors.
    So it does seem to me that TPTB planned parallel dates as to last season. That is not so unusual.
    But yeah, I think Jillian knew pretty much by Spain and then TPTB just put the guys in their slots like last season.
    In Spain even though Jillian did spend quality time with Reid and Kip, she only said she would do the Fantasy Suite with Ed--that was pretty telling.
    If we take our Kip/Reid blinders off, the EDIT of the Spain date really tells us:
    F1, spending the whole night with the lead, ED
    F2, some cuddle time, KIP
    F3, no time at all, REID
    (I am talking about what's been shown to the millions of casual viewers, not us sleuthers)

Now looking back, I am wondering, like Deanna's original final 2 guys were Graham and Jeremy, could Jillian's F2 were ED and WES? Both of them are "tall, dark, handsome" (in her mind, not necessarily the fans'), both are "bad boy" type, and both appeal to her more "country, hick" side. Even with all the rumors about Wes, she still kept him over Jesse, Jake and Michael. Did TPTB sabotage the potential Ed Vs. Wes finale?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3614978;
    If we take our Kip/Reid blinders off, the EDIT of the Spain date really tells us:
    F1, spending the whole night with the lead, ED
    F2, some cuddle time, KIP
    F3, no time at all, REID
    (I am talking about what's been shown to the millions of casual viewers, not us sleuthers)

Now looking back, I am wondering, like Deanna's original final 2 guys were Graham and Jeremy, could Jillian's F2 were ED and WES? Both of them are "tall, dark, handsome" (in her mind, not necessarily the fans'), both are "bad boy" type, and both appeal to her more "country, hick" side. Even with all the rumors about Wes, she still kept him over Jesse, Jake and Michael. Did TPTB sabotage the potential Ed Vs. Wes finale?
    I can see this. I just wish now, she would have sent Kip home earlier. Why take him to the F2 spot?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3615059;
    I can see this. I just wish now, she would have sent Kip home earlier. Why take him to the F2 spot?
    I'd like to think it's because she felt that Reid would be hurt more than Kip if he were strung along. I've also sold myself that same story when DeAnna sent Jeremy home. I'm hoping beyond all hopes that there is something nice and decent about any of the last four seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRangersFan;3615351;
    I'd like to think it's because she felt that Reid would be hurt more than Kip if he were strung along. I've also sold myself that same story when DeAnna sent Jeremy home. I'm hoping beyond all hopes that there is something nice and decent about any of the last four seasons.
    I guess I am one that has just never bought into that theory. I have come to realize this season after previously having favorites in the F1 and F3 spot, having a favorite in the F2 spot is the worst! UGH!!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3615059;
    Why not? A super sexy guy who is out of her league in real life, who's always the dumper but is now pursuing her... I think it boosts her ego/self-esteem, IMO, of course. Oh, plus, I do think she's attracted to him, who wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3615928;
    Why not? A super sexy guy who is out of her league in real life, who's always the dumper but is now pursuing her... I think it boosts her ego/self-esteem, IMO, of course. Oh, plus, I do think she's attracted to him, who wouldn't?
    That's a good point. Hadn't really thought of it that way. I always hate seeing the F2 rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3615986;
    That's a good point. Hadn't really thought of it that way. I always hate seeing the F2 rejected.
    Me too. It will be really sad tomorrow to see how she sends Kip away and how he will react. It will alos be sad to see Reid get rejected twice... Oh, how I hate this part of the show!

FORT Fan

Sorry if this has been discussed but I do have more questions now that we know more from Cupcakes. She said that Kip comes first, then Reid (hand over heart), then Ed. So does Reid not come to her room earlier in the day (or the day before) to talk to her and instead just shows up at FRC? If so, then I can see how she had already decided on Ed and just stuck with that.

But the VO are confusing because she says someone that was so hard to let go wants to sweep her off her feet and she owes it to herself to think about it. Does he just show up at FRC and she thinks about it for an hour, then tells him, lets him go and then Ed shows up?

If they make him wait to the day of FRC then I'm not suprised she stuck w/ Ed. Had he been able to come back earlier and either meet her family or talk to her earlier, she might have thought about it more and chose him instead of Ed. She might think that Reid, in a panic, is saying the things she wants to hear, but doesn't believe he can deliver out in the real world (settling down, proposing, etc.).

Either way, I just hope he doesn't go through w/ a full proposal of marriage. His ring is not a typical engagment ring. Did he have to buy that himself? I'm sure TPTB wouldn't let me come back without a ring of some sort - after all, he was their hostage for the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3615921;
    I have come to realize this season after previously having favorites in the F1 and F3 spot, having a favorite in the F2 spot is the worst! UGH!!
    Of all of the 18 season of TB/B'ette six of the F2's have been my favorites.I do think having the F1 being your favorite is really sad too because of the crappy track reccord of the show.The relationships don't last so it sometimes suck to have a F1 as a favorite too.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl