Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3613892;
    I just don't understand why they would make such an effort to hide Reid in the finale, but make comments like that, which basically tell us that Jillian won't ever take Reid back. Why couldn't they just show him openly (it would still be dramatic) like Jeremy from Deanna's season? It's such a tease for them to do this - a lot of people think Reid is going to get the girl now and a lot of people are going to be disappointed.
    Me either. I hate all this mystery crap. I want details!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3614109;
    Me either. I hate all this mystery crap. I want details!
    Well we only have one day to go, and then hopefully the mystery will be solved at the ATFR.
    thatsaaalotaawords...

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3613892;
    I just don't understand why they would make such an effort to hide Reid in the finale, but make comments like that, which basically tell us that Jillian won't ever take Reid back. Why couldn't they just show him openly (it would still be dramatic) like Jeremy from Deanna's season? It's such a tease for them to do this - a lot of people think Reid is going to get the girl now and a lot of people are going to be disappointed.
    Maybe it is the simple fact that the fan tide swept so much from Ed to Reid that in the end they decided this was the only way to balance things back. Make Reid minimal so Ed fans are happy, and so Reid fans don't get their hopes up too much...

Also remember Jeremy had the "stalker" edit so some out there in TV land thought instead of him being a good guy coming to win her back, that he need a restraining order taken out against him.

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3614154;
    Maybe it is the simple fact that the fan tide swept so much from Ed to Reid that in the end they decided this was the only way to balance things back. Make Reid minimal so Ed fans are happy, and so Reid fans don't get their hopes up too much...

Also remember Jeremy had the "stalker" edit so some out there in TV land thought instead of him being a good guy coming to win her back, that he need a restraining order taken out against him.
    I mean I want more details about the ATFR and when Reid shows up at the finale.

Fan of the Love Story

Quote Originally Posted by TokeiO;3609976;
    Does anyone think that all of this analyzing is a waste of time and the outcome will be something that NO ONE expected????
    Impossible. There are only really five possible scenarios:

1. She ends up with no one.
    2. She ends up with Ed
    3. She ends up with Kip
    4. She ends up with Reid
    5. She dates one or more of them before deciding.

HOW all that comes about might be something we never dreamed up, but there are really no other possibilities, right??

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3614155;
    I mean I want more details about the ATFR and when Reid shows up at the finale.
    Yeah me too. I'm very interested to see how it plays out. If Reid DIDN'T talk to her before the FRC and that is when he makes his first appearance then why have him come 2nd? Why not before Kiptyn?

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3614154;

I have a feeling you are right, and that is why there was indecision on how to edit the finale. Although they gave him a good edit, despite initially ignoring him and then painting him as neurotic, I don't think TPTB expected Reid to become as huge a fan favorite in just the last few episodes as he did. The fact that women of all ages found him and his quirks so real and endearing is probably not a concept they can understand; they assume we only go for the hot guy with a 6-pack or the sexy single dad. They expect a backlash and outrage, even welcome it, but just how far they can push it before it turns viewers off permanently is another issue.
    Last edited by ironcat; 07-26-2009 at 11:38 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3609483;
    That was my thought when I saw it.

Maybe they "posed" for this one. It's not an "action" shot. Does this make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by alsoaktchr;3614082;
    Or maybe just maybe everyone is a bigger liar than I ever could have imagined..... I am so disgusted with myself for caring about this show.
    It's a guilty pleasure.

Can anyone tell me how I go about getting into the archives to find pictures from past seasons?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!