Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Well, Sad to see Reid gone and that she picks Ed. By the SCs Ed is definitely last out at the FRC and since a little birdie who is in the know told me, that Ed wins... I won't be watching Monday night. Or Tuesday night. Can't stand to see Reid hurt again.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3611380;
    Well, Sad to see Reid gone and that she picks Ed. By the SCs Ed is definitely last out at the FRC and since a little birdie who is in the know told me, that Ed wins... I won't be watching Monday night. Or Tuesday night. Can't stand to see Reid hurt again.
    I think I agree, sadly, but I am looking for more evidence before not watching Reid get booted.

I cannot get this link in; please refer to pic #208 in the screencaps only thread.

Can anyone comment on who the men might be in these 2 pics? (I am sure this has been covered somewhere, but as it is I spend way too much time on these boards to search more for this answer.) It seems to me that the hair of the guy in the pick on the left has to be Reid's; it is too light to be Ed's and too straight to be Kip's. If it is Reid's, then based on her facial expression, I would say he is going home... she looks glum and not interested... certainly not in love and thrilled that he came back for her.

In the pic on the right, the hair is medium brown and a little curly at the neck; that's Kip IMO. She looks distraught and this supports him being F2. I think there is another pick of her face during this encounter somewhere.

It is interesting that her hair is parted on opposite sides in the pics, and that she has quite a bit more lipstick on in the pic on the right.

Can anyone comment on the significance of this?

ms_kreddy

Sad day for us Reid fans. I can't bear to watch on Monday. I pray that he doesn't humiliate himself and propose to her. But I don't hold out much hope for that given that he's holding some kind of ring.

I would normally not care if my favorite doesn't win, but I'm really pissed because:

1) She didn't tell him the truth on the bench. She should have just said, I love one of the other two more. Then he wouldn't return and be rejected twice.

2) He was so real and it was such a nice change of pace from the people ususally on the show. He was fortright and honest in his PI's and really was very open about his feelings and his thought process. It is hard to see a person who took the premise seriously and was honest get played like that.

I won't watch on Monday. I'll probably just look on youtube for Reid's from the ATFR.

FORT Newbie

I think the pic in #208 is from when she sent Reid home as F3. I checked it out earlier and the ring on her finger matches the pics in #201. It also looks like the picture has been reversed. The ring is on her right hand.

FORT Newbie

Saw this posted on ABC, probably pasted from FORT:
    (what do you think?)

lovesCharlie FORT Newbie
    Join Date: Jun 2009 Posts: 9 Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I debated long over whether I should give up this info because it is so romantic that I think everyone deserves to see it play out. But then I thought that last season, I was all over finding out about the finale and tracked everything RS said and then watching in horror as it all played out and I think I would have done it all over so here goes.

I saw the finale clip personally I CANNOT SAY HOW or my source will probably lose their job. So here are the highlights--and why it is so dramatic:
    1) Jill wakes up, says she knows what she wants is happy. Ed then shows up knocks on her door to tell her that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her etc. but feels like he needs to tell her first that the real reason he left was not for work, but to go home and end a relationship, before he could move forward. He says it made him very sure about her and wanting to marry her. She tells him she doesn't know what to say but appreciates his honesty and she'll see him at the final rose. That she is soo glad that he came to tell her instead of her finding out later. After he leaves, Jill is upset and cries on camera saying she says her feelings aren't perfect but that she can respect that he made that important step. So this is the "Confession"

2) Kip shows up first, he has a ring in his pocket, but never brings out the ring because Jill starts talking about their friendship and he realizes he is going to be let go. She lets him go. As he is being driven away, he is holding the ring and talking about how he wanted to be that person but that she probably made the right decision for her and that he worries if he ever will find that person that fits his life-which is why he seems like he is crying. He is so cute but he seems like he is just shocked. Next, Jill talks about how her heart just can't take this.

3) Ed shows up, he tells her he hope she can do this with him because he loves her and gets on one knee to propose, proposes and says say yes and I will spend my whole life proving my love to you. She then stares down at him and sort of is smiling and looks like she will say yes, but then says Ed I can't . His face is just heartbreaking and then she makes him stand up and hugs him. SOOOO SAD!!!

4) She is standing there crying just trying to shake it off and looking so like deflated when she starts to walk towards leaving and she puts her hand on her heart and gets a big smile on her face and then we see Reid. And then THAT's IT!!!

I have no idea what happens on the ATFR which is why I think they are billing it as a cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by ddangelic;3612629;
    (what do you think?)
    I think it makes no sense at all! That's what I think.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ddangelic;3612629;
    (what do you think?)

lovesCharlie FORT Newbie
    Join Date: Jun 2009 Posts: 9 Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I debated long over whether I should give up this info because it is so romantic that I think everyone deserves to see it play out. But then I thought that last season, I was all over finding out about the finale and tracked everything RS said and then watching in horror as it all played out and I think I would have done it all over so here goes.

I saw the finale clip personally I CANNOT SAY HOW or my source will probably lose their job. So here are the highlights--and why it is so dramatic:
    1) Jill wakes up, says she knows what she wants is happy. Ed then shows up knocks on her door to tell her that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her etc. but feels like he needs to tell her first that the real reason he left was not for work, but to go home and end a relationship, before he could move forward. He says it made him very sure about her and wanting to marry her. She tells him she doesn't know what to say but appreciates his honesty and she'll see him at the final rose. That she is soo glad that he came to tell her instead of her finding out later. After he leaves, Jill is upset and cries on camera saying she says her feelings aren't perfect but that she can respect that he made that important step. So this is the "Confession"

2) Kip shows up first, he has a ring in his pocket, but never brings out the ring because Jill starts talking about their friendship and he realizes he is going to be let go. She lets him go. As he is being driven away, he is holding the ring and talking about how he wanted to be that person but that she probably made the right decision for her and that he worries if he ever will find that person that fits his life-which is why he seems like he is crying. He is so cute but he seems like he is just shocked. Next, Jill talks about how her heart just can't take this.

3) Ed shows up, he tells her he hope she can do this with him because he loves her and gets on one knee to propose, proposes and says say yes and I will spend my whole life proving my love to you. She then stares down at him and sort of is smiling and looks like she will say yes, but then says Ed I can't . His face is just heartbreaking and then she makes him stand up and hugs him. SOOOO SAD!!!

4) She is standing there crying just trying to shake it off and looking so like deflated when she starts to walk towards leaving and she puts her hand on her heart and gets a big smile on her face and then we see Reid. And then THAT's IT!!!

I have no idea what happens on the ATFR which is why I think they are billing it as a cliffhanger.
    Wow, this goes against everything the cupcakes posted earlier today. It does have a ring of truth and answers many questions...on the flip side, it seems like just one of the many fairytales that has been posted recently as to what the ending "might be".

I dont know....isn't this the time when everyone starts to "leak" out information. One thing for sure....I never thought the FRC was being billed as a "cliffhanger".

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3612667;
    Wow, this goes against everything the cupcakes posted earlier today. It does have a ring of truth and answers many questions...on the flip side, it seems like just one of the many fairytales that has been posted recently as to what the ending "might be".

I dont know....isn't this the time when everyone starts to "leak" out information. One thing for sure....I never thought the FRC was being billed as a "cliffhanger".
    I don't know. I do think Ed is F1 though. Therefore bye Fleiss - you aren't suckering in this ABE member with your Reid previews to get your stupid ratings. Wearing black Monday. Sorry Ed fans, that's how I feel... but congrats to Jill and Ed. Wish them the best of luck.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Fanatic

I don't think Reid was "hurt" the first time, so it's not apt to happen again. I think it's safe to believe after watching his exit interview that he had already accepted his fate. The rest was scripted to confuse the viewers. I, for one, didn't think they would do a repeat of the Jeremy come-back but they did...with some adjustments, not very original. From the time he arrived home people who know him and/or his family have been reporting on how happy he is, so I don't think he's devastated or torn up. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3613127;
    I don't think Reid was "hurt" the first time, so it's not apt to happen again. I think it's safe to believe after watching his exit interview that he had already accepted his fate. The rest was scripted to confuse the viewers. I, for one, didn't think they would do a repeat of the Jeremy come-back but they did...with some adjustments, not very original. From the time he arrived home people who know him and/or his family have been reporting on how happy he is, so I don't think he's devastated or torn up. JMO.
    Reid seemed like he was feeling an awful lot of pressure. I bet after he was detoxed for a couple of days he was relieved as hell. He seemed to really like Jillian but he didn't seem like he gave a whole lot of thought beyond the FRC.

Jillian said last year that once the haze wore off, she realized that she and Jason just weren't compatible in the real world. I think this time she really gave a lot of thought to that, which is also probably why Chris told us she reminds him of Trista.