Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

They show that 'blue suit' ring again for the newest preview!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3609438;
    One thing - neither looks giddy!
    That was my thought when I saw it.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3609452;
    It looks like "the I love you ...BUT" picture to me
    Could be It's not good that's for certain!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3609438;
    One thing - neither looks giddy!
    They NEVER show the giddy pictures. If they show them looking like they won the lottery it is most likely not the one.

Reid, having the advantage of being next door, will likely download his feelings the am of the FRC. She will likely pass. Then the FRC comes along. Kiptyn will remember what it is he never thought of before or Jilly will give the I have to break your heart speech. Onto Ed who proposes but may have to confess about girlfriend-gate-as any groom would or something the producers cook up. Ed leaves Jillian tripping on her gown from all that overslicking TPTB insist on, landing on her tush, only to look up to see "da plane, da plane". Ok, helicopter just does not have the same ring. But it does have the preacher...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3609491;
    They NEVER show the giddy pictures. If they show them looking like they won the lottery it is most likely not the one.
    I suppose that would spell dead giveaway, eh?!
    OK then she's complaining about her gown getting soaked - again!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3609570;
    I suppose that would spell dead giveaway, eh?!
    OK then she's complaining about her gown getting soaked - again!
    Is this when she is looking down and we hear "I could spend the rest of my life with you" and her right hand is going to her face? I noticed the beginning or end of a smile in the previews when it first aired.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3608662;
    Thank you~! The high resolution ones are great!
    Here is what I am seeing....the pic with Kipton her dress appears much fresher and the sun appears higher and brighter in the sky based on the shadows on her dress of the bushes.

With Ed, her dress has been damaged by water at the bottoms and is dragging the ground. The sun seems to be lower again based on the shadows and lighting.

Based on this....Kip would be F2.... then she says goodbye, walking back and forth on the bridge...wetting the hem of her gown.

Next comes Ed....dont know if this makes him F1 because of the whole Reid thing....I may have to look at some other SC's of her standing in the dress to try and get the timeline. When she puts her hand over her heart and says..Oh my "???" what does her hair, dress, etc look like at that point? i think that is key.....maybe Reid comes in before Kip while she is still "fresh" maybe later. I think her hair is a big clue because of the humidity.
    Does anyone think that all of this analyzing is a waste of time and the outcome will be something that NO ONE expected????

Quote Originally Posted by TokeiO;3609976;
    Does anyone think that all of this analyzing is a waste of time and the outcome will be something that NO ONE expected????
    Could be, or maybe it couldn't? I'm not sure anymore.
    It's got to be love.

according to the EXIF data, the photo's creation date is at 18:45 (6:45pm) hawaii time. i don't believe it's pacific time because this photographer is based in hawaii (google mario perez photographics). i could see this being at dusk because there is no sunlight on the tiles in the foreground. i'm ignoring the set lighting on ed & jill, which you can tell is there by the shadows from the plants falling in all directions, not just one.

and as for reid's ring, there's no big diamond on it because we can see him turning it around in his fingers.

did anyone notice at MTA that jillian did the hand-on-the-heart gesture when she talked about reid being (in addition to mike and michael) hard to let go? (about 1 hr & 10 minutes in)

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3608791;
    Can't remember what everyone's take was on the time stamps on the photos. Didn't it appear from the time stamp of Ed - (@ 3:45 if I recall), isn't that way too early for the money shot (@ 6:45 sunset)? Which leads me to believe someone comes AFTER Ed (or Ed returns again?).