Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3608881;
    Yes, but, there is the issue of time zone. When looking at the shots, I remember looking at that photo as 6:xx pm HT and 9:xx pm PDT. Everyone kept on going back and forth, but it is my impression that the times mentioned on the Master Thread are wrong.

But you know what ... although we know nothing for absolute certain makes this one season exciting.
    The sun set at 6:56 on 5/24. The sky is too light to be close to sunset in Ed's picture so IMO, the time stamps can't be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3609013;

This Picture of Jillian and Ed looks so weird. It looks like one of those photos you take at tourist attractions where they photo you against a screen and then add various backgrounds. They look cut and pasted into the scene.

Which I know is not possible, but it does look that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by blhstock;3609033;
    The sun set at 6:56 on 5/24. The sky is too light to be close to sunset in Ed's picture so IMO, the time stamps can't be accurate.
    It was my impression that they added artifcial lighting to take the Ed/Jillian shot, but I am not an expert about that type of thing.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, they definitely use artificial lighting for both Ed and Kip. I think that's what creates the "fake" effect that Phyllie is referring to. It does look like the sun has passed behind them because there doesn't appear to be any direct sunlight crossing Ed's back. But, I also think there seems to be too much light reflecting on the water for it to be too close to sun down.

Quote:
    http://i27.tinypic.com/106f3fb.jpg

This Picture of Jillian and Ed looks so weird. It looks like one of those photos you take at tourist attractions where they photo you against a screen and then add various backgrounds. They look cut and pasted into the scene.
    Which I know is not possible, but it does look that way.
    This picture is similar to the ones last year of Melissa be "twirled" in her dress...we now know that picture had been changed (color of dress)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by blhstock
    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3609054;
    It was my impression that they added artifcial lighting to take the Ed/Jillian shot, but I am not an expert about that type of thing.
    As stated above I think the reason some of these pictures look "odd" is due to editors tweeking with suit colors, lighting effects, etc. We also know that they use artificial lighting even during early daylight to produce the effects they want

Did anybody ever figure out what the 'blurr" was on Kip's collar in the FRC photo? when I enlarged it, it looked like he had a big zit under his neck but when I saw the footage of him getting dressed in the bathroom sc's, we see his neck and there isn't a spot on it, so there really is something screwy about his FRC sc.... hmmmm.... what are they hiding???
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Ok, here is an other twist to that ring... it is a Neil Lane ring.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3609363;

I guess I didnt make that clear... anyway - it may not be the same, but close!

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3609054;
    One thing - neither looks giddy!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3609363;

It was posted by one of the am crowd that all rings are props and returned to ABC. I was betting on a gumball machine!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 07-24-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3609438;
    One thing - neither looks giddy!
    It looks like "the I love you ...BUT" picture to me