Page 44 of 452 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

  1. #431
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,714

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3531910;
    nutty1, I think you are quite right. But it doesnt change the fact that she knew before the Last Chance Dates at the very least. This is the first time that a Bach/Bachelorette has admitted this, thought I think they always know earlier. They just dont admit it, so as to spare the F2's feelings and also make themselves look more innocent after having toyed with the F2 on those last days.

    What I am curious to know is how she pulls it off. How will Jillian behave towards her F2 on the Last Chance date when she is willing to admit that she already knew she would let him go. This is a first for the Bachelor franchise.
    Could the Vo where her and Chris are talking and he is saying that the "stress of this is really hurting your physical intimacy?" be something that Jilly is struggling with because she DOES only want ONE guy at that point,and doesn't want to lead the others on..

    Think about it.. it reminds me of Mer and Ian's season alittle..
    Remember how Merideth was SO into Ian it was obvious,atleast to me and others,but not "most "of America .
    Remember how she said something crying when she just had her FD with Ian and was so upset" about how hard it is being with one guy when your'e in love with another",we find out later,that she had to go through the motions with the other guy, Matt ,because she just wanted Ian and she was so upset to leave Ian after the FD that Ian had to convince her to finish the show.

    If Jill does want one guy,whoever it is,this could account for her tears and the Vo with Ch on the bench in HI where she is upset and he makes those remarks.If TPTB know it's hard for her,she has decided a week early and can't really "act" with the other guy or doesn't want to hurt him,they could be editing it as such so it won't even look like she has lead him on and won't have the Merideth backlash when everyone thought she would pick the nice guy Matt and didn't.
    Could be a Kip- nice guy ,perfect guy(like Matt)
    versus Ed- left her once ,workaholic ,may not choose her over his work,not a sure thing he will be there for her ( like Ian)
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-29-2009 at 09:53 AM.

  2. #432
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,500

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Originally Posted by pajamasam
    nutty1, I think you are quite right. But it doesnt change the fact that she knew before the Last Chance Dates at the very least. This is the first time that a Bach/Bachelorette has admitted this, thought I think they always know earlier. They just dont admit it, so as to spare the F2's feelings and also make themselves look more innocent after having toyed with the F2 on those last days.

    What I am curious to know is how she pulls it off. How will Jillian behave towards her F2 on the Last Chance date when she is willing to admit that she already knew she would let him go. This is a first for the Bachelor franchise.
    Firestone said he knew it was Jen all along

    Charlie said he knew it was Bee, just wanted to make sure Bee wanted him.

    Clearly Andy wasn't torn about picking Tessa - he just needed Bevin around incase Tessa didn't finally open up. I think he would've picked Tessa no matter what.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3532032;
    Firestone said he knew it was Jen all along

    Charlie said he knew it was Bee, just wanted to make sure Bee wanted him.

    Clearly Andy wasn't torn about picking Tessa - he just needed Bevin around incase Tessa didn't finally open up. I think he would've picked Tessa no matter what.
    I thought there was good info on Andrew that he was actually leaning towards his F2 until the meet his family went disastrous with her?

  4. #434
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,500

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532039;
    I thought there was good info on Andrew that he was actually leaning towards his F2 until the meet his family went disastrous with her?

    yeah - there was that, but in his interviews he said it was Jen all along - whether or not it was, it was the right thing to do - which is something I wish the others would do.

    I really thought he was going to pick Kirsten - the bf thing was bad, plus she didn't have a career goal - it was obvious the family really didn't like her that much.

    And even though Brad didn't pick her, he said he knew night 1 it was going to be Deanna.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  5. #435
    Patience pays off. Irish Hart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crazy California
    Posts
    299

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3531962;
    Could the Vo where her and Chris are talking and he is saying that the "stress of this is really hurting your physical intimacy?" be something that Jilly is struggling with because she DOES only want ONE guy at that point,and doesn't want to lead the others on..

    Think about it.. it reminds me of Mer and Ian's season alittle..
    Remember how Merideth was SO into Ian it was obvious,atleast to me and others,but not "most "of America .
    Remember how she said something crying when she just had her FD with Ian and was so upset" about how hard it is being with one guy when your'e in love with another",we find out later,that she had to go through the motions with the other guy, Matt ,because she just wanted Ian and she was so upset to leave Ian after the FD that Ian had to convince her to finish the show.

    If Jill does want one guy,whoever it is,this could account for her tears and the Vo with Ch on the bench in HI where she is upset and he makes those remarks.If TPTB know it's hard for her,she has decided a week early and can't really "act" with the other guy or doesn't want to hurt him,they could be editing it as such so it won't even look like she has lead him on and won't have the Merideth backlash when everyone thought she would pick the nice guy Matt and didn't.
    Could be a Kip- nice guy ,perfect guy(like Matt)
    versus Ed- left her once ,workaholic ,may not choose her over his work,not a sure thing he will be there for her ( like Ian)
    I saw another BT Edmonton interview where she says the ending is awesome exceeding all her expectations....there has got to be a guy she picks.

    She also said all decisions have been made= more than one but is anyone asking besides the returnee? Does she ask one? Do all three ask? Good suspense! We will learn more tonight....

  6. #436
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,714

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Hart;3532059;
    I saw another BT Edmonton interview where she says the ending is awesome exceeding all her expectations....there has got to be a guy she picks.

    She also said all decisions have been made= more than one but is anyone asking besides the returnee? Does she ask one? Do all three ask? Good suspense! We will learn more tonight....
    Oh,I definitely agree..there is ONE guy she picks for sure( I think ED) and I have said all along that I think the F2 proposes early..and she has to reject him....
    I think when the preview comes out for the finale alot of these "what ifs" will be more clear.
    It was out somewhere and it mentioned some interesting things ,but it is now gone...hmmmm..

  7. #437
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,238

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3532056;
    yeah - there was that, but in his interviews he said it was Jen all along - whether or not it was, it was the right thing to do - which is something I wish the others would do.

    I really thought he was going to pick Kirsten - the bf thing was bad, plus she didn't have a career goal - it was obvious the family really didn't like her that much.

    And even though Brad didn't pick her, he said he knew night 1 it was going to be Deanna.
    In Jason's season, he knew when there were 4 or 5 left that it would be Molly. In fact, the other girls in the house thought he was very into Molly as well.

  8. #438
    FORT Fogey Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,339

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    It does sound as if she is in planning stages, and they will just see. There is a flexibility ther in her speech at the time of the interview, and your right ZG_Champion she does express a passion for the restaurant design business. That is something that I am sure will unfold more clearly once the whole craziness of the show unfolds. I think she was reflecting that both she and F1 have a relaxed feeling about being able to work that part out in the weeks to come.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

  9. #439
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,284

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3532410;
    It does sound as if she is in planning stages, and they will just see. There is a flexibility ther in her speech at the time of the interview, and your right ZG_Champion she does express a passion for the restaurant design business. That is something that I am sure will unfold more clearly once the whole craziness of the show unfolds. I think she was reflecting that both she and F1 have a relaxed feeling about being able to work that part out in the weeks to come.
    Sounds a lot like the Reid conversation on their 1 on 1 to me!

  10. #440
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    667

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3531936;
    Which is perhaps why the F3 is "coerced" er.... returns on his own to propose. They needed some drama to make the illusion of tumultuous decision making seem more real.
    At least that's how I see it.
    Not to sound stupid... but I had trouble finding the discussion about Jillian's "Oh my gosh" moment with Ed(?), supposedly the same day as FRC based on her dress? Were there any comments made about this? Not sure how to bring over the screencap image.

    It was this image that started, for me, the whole theory of Ed being the F3 who comes back to propose. Her whole "When I woke up this morning" speech and Kiptyn's curious "I didn't question things until today..." made me THINK that Kip "bowed out" politely because he saw the connection she had with Reid, but a last moment decision regarding Ed still had to be made. Obviously, I could be TOTALLY WRONG with all of this... it is the impression I get from the previews.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.