Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

My internet has been down the last few days and I was wanting to know what the latest predictions were. Is Reid F1 or is Ed? I hope Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3608024;
    My internet has been down the last few days and I was wanting to know what the latest predictions were. Is Reid F1 or is Ed? I hope Reid!
    No answer to that yet.

You know, even though the timestamp shows Kip's FRC photo was taken before Ed's, however, with the way this season has been so far, I don't think we can complete rule out Jillian didn't choose him. If Ed, Reid, and even Jake, came back, why can't Kip?
    I know, I know, I am just bored, waiting for any leaks from ATFR.....
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Regular

Posted by fiveboysin07

But also, if you look at the first one with her standing alone
    116697_355 ...numbers after Kip and Ed....so does that mean she is alone again at the end? Waiting for Reid possibly?

Wow, you might really be on to something. I thought it looked like she let both Kip and Ed go. This might be the first proof. Good work,

At the ABE table on the Reid train slowly getting to the town of I don't care just get it over.

i asked before and lost where if the pic photos of frc are for the media to use (i assume you needed special access to the site?)for after the show promotion why would they not have shots of reid out there too? it would not give anything away since we know reid returns. does this mean reid does not get to the alter (of male sacrafices)?

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3607998;
    But also, if you look at the first one with her standing alone
    116697_355 ...numbers after Kip and Ed....so does that mean she is alone again at the end? Waiting for Reid possibly?
    That shot was taken with a different camera than all the other photos, thus catalogued in a seperate batch. Moreover, the the time/date stamp clearly out of whack, thus impossible to tell when the photo taken.

However, I looked closely at the water stains on her dress and the wetness of the wooden planks against the shot with Ed, found those elements nearly identical so I tend to association that photo with Ed.

If she turns Ed away, she would walk him out to the limo and I would expect less wetness to the planks and more damage to her skirt.

But then, this is only my opinion. :-)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3608585;
    That shot was taken with a different camera than all the other photos, thus catalogued in a seperate batch. Moreover, the the time/date stamp clearly out of whack, thus impossible to tell when the photo taken.

However, I looked closely at the water stains on her dress and the wetness of the wooden planks against the shot with Ed, found those elements nearly identical so I tend to association that photo with Ed.

If she turns Ed away, she would walk him out to the limo and I would expect less wetness to the planks and more damage to her skirt.

But then, this is only my opinion. :-)
    How can you see so clearly these photos....I must be doing something wrong because I can only see them in thumbnail size....Help!

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3608521;
    i asked before and lost where if the pic photos of frc are for the media to use (i assume you needed special access to the site?)for after the show promotion why would they not have shots of reid out there too? it would not give anything away since we know reid returns. does this mean reid does not get to the alter (of male sacrafices)?
    You can find those photos at the top of the spoilers section, titled Bachelorette 5 **Screencaps Only**.

Click to see the last page and work your way back. They are in there.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

The big photos are all in the screencaps only thread. Look for Soleil's post there. She downloaded the big ones and posted them here.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3608602;
    The big photos are all in the screencaps only thread. Look for Soleil's post there. She downloaded the big ones and posted them here.
    Here is the link to the beginning of the large photos.

Bachelorette 5 **Screencaps Only**