Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3607088;
    Didn't she say that they weren't allowed to be seen with each other?

I recall Jillian saying that TPTB arranged for bi-weekly visits. Maybe that only applies if there is in fact an engagement.

This point still has me wondering how Jason and Melissa were supposed to have spent time with her family over the holidays if they are forbidden to be seen together and not even the family can be told the final outcome until they shoot the ATFR.

Can anyone shed some light on that for me?
    The question came from a Canadian reporter not familiar with Bachelor type shoes. She did not understand that "the couple", if there is one, would not be starting life together, either in the states or in Vancouver, so posed the question asking where are the two together.

The question was quickly (and clumsily) clarified by the handler that the couple (if there is one) would not be able to BE TOGETHER until after the finale airs.

The straight up answer would be they forbidden to be SEEN TOGETHER.

You said, "I recall Jillian saying that TPTB arranged for bi-weekly visits" and that would be correct if (1) Jillian offered and (2) the man accepted the Final Rose ... engagement would not need to be the qualifier for such visits.

i am trying to find some logic. the final sc showing ed and kip at the alter. what are the purposes of these photos? who has access to them? if they are for the media to use to write up the story then if reid finishes 1 or 2 you would think that there would be a photo the media would have access to of reid in the finale.
    Last edited by noche1; 07-24-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: word left out

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3607499;
    i am trying to find some logic. the final sc showing ed and kip at the alter. what are the purposes of these photos? who has access to them? if they are for the media to use to write up the story then if reid finishes 1 or 2 you would think that there would be a photo the media would have of reid in the finale.
    I'm confused about the question - you mean the FRC pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3607456;
    The question came from a Canadian reporter not familiar with Bachelor type shoes. She did not understand that "the couple", if there is one, would not be starting life together, either in the states or in Vancouver, so posed the question asking where are the two together.

The question was quickly (and clumsily) clarified by the handler that the couple (if there is one) would not be able to BE TOGETHER until after the finale airs.

The straight up answer would be they forbidden to be SEEN TOGETHER.

You said, "I recall Jillian saying that TPTB arranged for bi-weekly visits" and that would be correct if (1) Jillian offered and (2) the man accepted the Final Rose ... engagement would not need to be the qualifier for such visits.
    I agree. Based on the transcript, which is in the Media thread, in the context of the question - it was specifically responding to whether the two of them are together in Vancouver - not necessarily whether they have seen each other since the FRC.

been thinking and trying to get rid of emotion.

we see sc of kip at the frc. photo numbers show he is the first to arrive so we assume he is f2.

sidebar(that one season when ist to arrive was f1 was horrible. how creepy to watch f2 get kicked off while #1 watched . in that story lead picks 1- so happy. now lead dumps 2- so sad. and then lead goes back to 1 and is happy again.)

we have a gap in photo numbers (something happening to stop the flow----) we then have photos of ed last which we would assume is f1.

FORT Fan

I can't see a cliffhanger at the end of Monday with Reid waiting and then proposing/promising on the ATFR - unless they set up the FRC setting again - which would be weird... It would take away from everything - all the drama - to have a proposal on the ATFR set. NOw maybe it was resolved at the FRC but we won't see that - they will SHOW us the end of the FRC at the ATFR but I really don't see them having the 'proposal' thing there.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3607539;

we see sc of kip at the frc. photo numbers show he is the first to arrive so we assume he is f2.

sidebar(that one season when ist to arrive was f1 was horrible. how creepy to watch f2 get kicked off while #1 watched . in that story lead picks 1- so happy. now lead dumps 2- so sad. and then lead goes back to 1 and is happy again.)

we have a gap in photo numbers (something happening to stop the flow----) we then have photos of ed last which we would assume is f1.
    Which SC;'s are you talking about? Are they new or the ones from the limo?

Thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3607702;
    Which SC;'s are you talking about? Are they new or the ones from the limo?

Thanks!
    The ones from ABC media net that are in the screencaps only section. Not from the limo, but of Kip and Ed with Jillian at the FRC plank.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3607837;
    The ones from ABC media net that are in the screencaps only section. Not from the limo, but of Kip and Ed with Jillian at the FRC plank.
    Okay...how do we make those bigger and get them over here??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3607539;

But also, if you look at the first one with her standing alone
    116697_355 ...numbers after Kip and Ed....so does that mean she is alone again at the end? Waiting for Reid possibly?