Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3606841;
    Actually, the handler's response is that it wouldn't possible anyway because Jillian and her F1 are not allowed to see each other until after the show is over.
    Didn't she say that they weren't allowed to be seen with each other?

I recall Jillian saying that TPTB arranged for bi-weekly visits. Maybe that only applies if there is in fact an engagement.

This point still has me wondering how Jason and Melissa were supposed to have spent time with her family over the holidays if they are forbidden to be seen together and not even the family can be told the final outcome until they shoot the ATFR.

Can anyone shed some light on that for me?
    Last edited by blasie; 07-24-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3606797;
    You mean Kip wrote that? Hmmmm. we sure he isn't F1.
    Its definately going to be Kiptyn.. he is so far the longshot... He is the love story thats been long coming. Up until Spain he was saying he wasnt ready for a proposal... and come the FRC it will be him down on 1 knee.

Twist may be he is ready to propose... but lets him go without knowing he was ready to do so... then comes back and bam ! lays it on her ! Aww gooo KIP BABY !

FORT Newbie

Originally Posted by Bloomers
    What this says to me is that the producers do not have faith in this relationship, or in other words, SDL is correct in that there truly wasn't a love story this season regardless of what we see come out of the finale and ATFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3606926;
    Something is definitely rotten in Denmark...unless Fleiss is using reverse psychology hoping that absence does make the heart grow fonder or at least to acceptable levels to promote ATFR coupledom
    Fleiss' motivation is producing a show with high ratings; a love match isn't his priority. If he hasn't allowed Jillian and her F1 to see each other, it isn't because he doesn't feel they will last, it's because he doesn't want to risk the super sleuthers spoiling the ending in advance of the FRC airing.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFriday;3607143;
    Fleiss' motivation is producing a show with high ratings; a love match isn't his priority. If he hasn't allowed Jillian and her F1 to see each other, it isn't because he doesn't feel they will last, it's because he doesn't want to risk the super sleuthers spoiling the ending in advance of the FRC airing.
    I fully believe this is why this season has so many different twists and turns. More guys, they leave, get rejected, come back, tattle, propose....TPTB got burned last season, and received a lot of flak for how that all went down. They can't risk that happening again.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3607088;
    Didn't she say that they weren't allowed to be seen with each other?

I recall Jillian saying that TPTB arranged for bi-weekly visits. Maybe that only applies if there is in fact an engagement.

This point still has me wondering how Jason and Melissa were supposed to have spent time with her family over the holidays if they are forbidden to be seen together and not even the family can be told the final outcome until they shoot the ATFR.

Can anyone shed some light on that for me?
    I thought they spent the holidays with his family in Wa. Because they were in NZ and already knew she was the one picked. She spent the time with Jason and Ty over Christmas holidays but was back in Dallas by the new year. I could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3607167;
    I thought they spent the holidays with his family in Wa. Because they were in NZ and already knew she was the one picked. She spent the time with Jason and Ty over Christmas holidays but was back in Dallas by the new year. I could be wrong though.
    Thanks!

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

CHANTALEP

HOW come we didn't see more preview of Reid on Monday???????????????

When did he come back??

Has he had a LCD??

Have he seen the parents??

FORT Regular

I can't go back and listen because I'm at work, but I thought she said the guy came "through the door" and not "to the door". Reid could thus walk through a doorway at the rented house out onto the wood plank without having confronted her by coming to her room in her hotel. This is all so confusing! And no matter how many times I vote for Reid on the Extra poll, his numbers keep dropping, whereas a week ago he had 60 per cent of the vote. That darn "children's charity" thing really sent Kipton flying high.

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3607308;
    I can't go back and listen because I'm at work, but I thought she said the guy came "through the door" and not "to the door". Reid could thus walk through a doorway at the rented house out onto the wood plank without having confronted her by coming to her room in her hotel. This is all so confusing! And no matter how many times I vote for Reid on the Extra poll, his numbers keep dropping, whereas a week ago he had 60 per cent of the vote. That darn "children's charity" thing really sent Kipton flying high.

That made me laugh. Darn Kip & his niceness!! I haven't checked out any of those polls, but I'm not surprised that that the polls have changed.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3606841;
    Actually, the handler's response is that it wouldn't possible anyway because Jillian and her F1 are not allowed to see each other until after the show is over.
    Not sure if this possiblity was discussed, but could she be not allowed to see anyone because she picked no one? Jason and Melissa had weekend getaways arranged by TPTB why would it be different this time?