Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3606841;
    Actually, the handler's response is that it wouldn't possible anyway because Jillian and her F1 are not allowed to see each other until after the show is over.
    In an early interview, Jillian explained that they could see each other every couple of weeks & talk on the phone. I'm not sure if that was the 5/12 cc or the early June interviews, but I remember reading or hearing her say that.

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3606904;
    In an early interview, Jillian explained that they could see each other every couple of weeks & talk on the phone. I'm not sure if that was the 5/12 cc or the early June interviews, but I remember reading or hearing her say that.

here's where Looking is getting the information, but she's only looking at one response, not the whole context

You have to look at the whole conversation in the context that the question was asked:

============================== ============================== =

Jillian Harris: No. I'm still living in Vancouver. And I've just been loving ever since I got back. The weather's been beautiful and I've been spending time gardening and organizing. And I'll be living in Vancouver until further notice.

Cassandra Clarkston: So, is your guy with you in Vancouver then?

Jillian Harris: Well, we don't know whether there is a guy or not.

Cathy Rehl: We don't know that there is a guy.

Cassandra Clarkston: Okay. Well...

Cathy Rehl: That wouldn't be - by the way that wouldn't be possible.

Jillian Harris: Nice try.

Cassandra Clarkston: What wouldn't be possible?

Cathy Rehl: For whoever.

Cassandra Clarkston: I mean, you said they'd have to...

Cathy Rehl: No matter what - no matter what edition it was they aren't allowed to be together if she has somebody... meaning they're not allowed to be together in Vancouver if there was a F1

Cassandra Clarkston: I see.

Cathy Rehl: ...until the show's over.
    Jillian Harris: Yes.

Cathy Rehl: So.

============================== =================

because we know that in almost EVERY Edition the F1 and Lead have been together during the airing of the show - just not living together.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3606804;
    I can't reconcile these SC of Jillian in an orange top with Ed. When was this taken? How can it be the LCD if we received it on 5/18 ( see Dreamer on JU, The Bachelorette 5 Season Preview (intro) *screencaps* (part 2).

According to the timeline, on May 19 filming moved to the big Island, May 20-23 were the Big Island dates/family and FRC was 5/24.

These images would have to be BEFORE 5/18 in order to make it in the preview intro, no? Perhaps, the LCDs happen earlier than we think? Thoughts?

The abcmedianet pics of the Rose Ceremony on Maui are an easy/definitive way to rule your scenario out, without cataloguing all of the additional data points that rule it out. No idea when or where that photo was taken, but it was NOT taken on Big Island. The LCDs happened between May 20-23.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3606822;
    On the media thread, it has been reported that in an interview Jillian's handler confirmed that Jillian has NOT been allowed to see her F1 since filming ended.

Something is dead wrong here. That has never happened in the history of this franchise as far as I know. Earlier on, the the Bach/ettes were only allowed to see each other 2 or 3 times, and the speculations was that perhaps that aided in the relationship falling apart; therefore, the producers allowed them to see each other much more often - not less, and certainly never!
    What this says to me is that the producers do not have faith in this relationship, or in other words, SDL is correct in that there truly wasn't a love story this season regardless of what we see come out of the finale and ATFR.
    Something is definitely rotten in Denmark...unless Fleiss is using reverse psychology hoping that absence does make the heart grow fonder or at least to acceptable levels to promote ATFR coupledom
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Since we are still wondering about continuing to edit at the last minute...
    Do I recall someone, somewhere mentioning that Reid was in LA in early June? For some reason I seem to recall that being put out there. Could be just another one of those rumors or whatever, but I thought I remembered reading that.
    What if they resolved "the last 5 minutes" there? And now the editing has continued to the last minute to play out for the most dramatic ever?
    Strictly speculation, of course, but perhaps that's where some of the VOs could have been spliced in...

FORT Fogey

I think it's another sign that Jillian didn't agree to anyone's proposal at the FRC but decided to continue dating one of them after the show ended. Had she chosen one, that person and she would have been allowed to rendezvous at a secret location, like Deanna and Jesse and Jason and Melissa. But because they only intend to date, and they couldn't go out in public, no dating is possible until after the final rose. Holing up in an apt or house for days with someone is not dating, it's what you would do with someone you had picked to marry.

The fact that she's moved back to Vancouver and opened her own interior design business there seems to me to indicate she's going to take it very slow with whoever she decided to keep seeing at the end.

The only reason I think she intended to date one of the F3 after the show is because she says the day ended up "happy" -- so maybe after all three proposals were rejected (or stopped from proposing) one came back to suggest they date?

If she did secretly see anyone between the FRC and ATFR, I think it would most likely be Ed who has been the one most MIA during this time, with just occasional spottings in Chicago and Atlanta.

One other possibility if it is Ed: Maybe Microsoft is going to allow him to transfer from Chicago to their home offices in Redmond, WA , which is certainly closer to Vanouver.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3607000;
    I think it's another sign that Jillian didn't agree to anyone's proposal at the FRC but decided to continue dating one of them after the show ended. Had she chosen one, that person and she would have been allowed to rendezvous at a secret location, like Deanna and Jesse and Jason and Melissa. But because they only intend to date, and they couldn't go out in public, no dating is possible until after the final rose. Holing up in an apt or house for days with someone is not dating, it's what you would do with someone you had picked to marry.

The fact that she's moved back to Vancouver and opened her own interior design business there seems to me to indicate she's going to take it very slow with whoever she decided to keep seeing at the end.

The only reason I think she intended to date one of the F3 after the show is because she says the day ended up "happy" -- so maybe after all three proposals were rejected (or stopped from proposing) one came back to suggest they date?

If she did secretly see anyone between the FRC and ATFR, I think it would most likely be Ed who has been the one most MIA during this time, with just occasional spottings in Chicago and Atlanta.

One other possibility if it is Ed: Maybe Microsoft is going to allow him to transfer from Chicago to their home offices in Redmond, WA , which is certainly closer to Vanouver.
    how can you date them if you cant see them?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3607014;
    how can you date them if you cant see them?
    The dating isn't going to begin until after the finale/atfr airs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3606822;
    On the media thread, it has been reported that in an interview Jillian's handler confirmed that Jillian has NOT been allowed to see her F1 since filming ended.

Something is dead wrong here. That has never happened in the history of this franchise as far as I know. Earlier on, the the Bach/ettes were only allowed to see each other 2 or 3 times, and the speculations was that perhaps that aided in the relationship falling apart; therefore, the producers allowed them to see each other much more often - not less, and certainly never!

What this says to me is that the producers do not have faith in this relationship, or in other words, SDL is correct in that there truly wasn't a love story this season regardless of what we see come out of the finale and ATFR.
    I don't think that report is accurate. I read the transcript, and that came up in the context of someone asking Jillian if her F1 was in Vancouver with her. The moderator of the conference call (I can't remember her name) jumped in and said that wasn't possible. While it wasn't 100% clear, I took the moderator to mean that it wasn't possible for F1 to be living with Jillian in Vancouver, or maybe even to visit her in Vancouver, not that Jillian and her F1 weren't able to spend any time with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3607064;
    I don't think that report is accurate. I read the transcript, and that came up in the context of someone asking Jillian if her F1 was in Vancouver with her. The moderator of the conference call (I can't remember her name) jumped in and said that wasn't possible. While it wasn't 100% clear, I took the moderator to mean that it wasn't possible for F1 to be living with Jillian in Vancouver, or maybe even to visit her in Vancouver, not that Jillian and her F1 weren't able to spend any time with each other.
    That's exactly what I think. You have to take the entire conversation into account, not just a few lines. It's more clear if you actually listen to the interview.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow