Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine722;3606713;
    With the kind of wedding she described she would like, maybe she and Ed got married right on the Island with the families there. That really would not shock me, and that would be dramatic.

Seems I read about a Canadian article and some speculation she is already married. I should have made a note of it..can't keep all of this straight.
    On the media thread, it has been reported that in an interview Jillian's handler confirmed that Jillian has NOT been allowed to see her F1 since filming ended.

Something is dead wrong here. That has never happened in the history of this franchise as far as I know. Earlier on, the the Bach/ettes were only allowed to see each other 2 or 3 times, and the speculations was that perhaps that aided in the relationship falling apart; therefore, the producers allowed them to see each other much more often - not less, and certainly never!

What this says to me is that the producers do not have faith in this relationship, or in other words, SDL is correct in that there truly wasn't a love story this season regardless of what we see come out of the finale and ATFR.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cr4mom;3606819;
    That pic with Ed & Jillian (her holding his face and leaning in) I believe that's the LCD or right after he met her family. The shirt looks like the same in the PI and when he's talking to Jillian's mom, IMO.
    Still with this screencap!

It couldn't be because that sc was from a preview of the season premiere that aired May 18th (which was right around the F3 RC) I believe. She went on her FD with Ed May 16th.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3606822;
    On the media thread, it has been reported that in an interview Jillian's handler confirmed that Jillian has NOT been allowed to see her F1 since filming ended.

Something is dead wrong here. That has never happened in the history of this franchise as far as I know. Earlier on, the the Bach/ettes were only allowed to see each other 2 or 3 times, and the speculations was that perhaps that aided in the relationship falling apart; therefore, the producers allowed them to see each other much more often - not less, and certainly never!

What this says to me is that the producers do not have faith in this relationship, or in other words, SDL is correct in that there truly wasn't a love story this season regardless of what we see come out of the finale and ATFR.
    I think that part of the interview has been misunderstood. The interviewer asked Jillian where she was living & then asked if her F1 was with her. Her handler spoke up & said that it wasn't allowed until after the FRC has aired. People were talking over each other, but the only thing I got from that was that her F1 is not allowed to live with her, etc until the finale (which we already knew). I don't think the handler meant that Jillian & F1 weren't allowed to see each other, but it was in response to the question about her F1 being in Vancouver with her.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3606836;
    I think that part of the interview has been misunderstood. The interviewer asked Jillian where she was living & then asked if her F1 was with her. Her handler spoke up & said that it wasn't allowed until after the FRC has aired. People were talking over each other, but the only thing I got from that was that her F1 is not allowed to live with her, etc until the finale (which we already knew). I don't think the handler meant that Jillian & F1 weren't allowed to see each other, but it was in response to the question about her F1 being in Vancouver with her.
    Actually, the handler's response is that it wouldn't possible anyway because Jillian and her F1 are not allowed to see each other until after the show is over.
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 07-24-2009 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3606841;
    Actually, the handler's response is that it wouldn't possible anyway because Jillian and her F1 are not allowed to see each other until after the show is over.

well, that's new.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3606787;
    couldn't get any thicker eh?? But it kinda leads one to believe there is a conclusion on July 27 - since no mention of July 28 being dramatic/emotional/heart breaking....etc.....

Isn't July sweeps month?
    November, February, May and July are known as “sweep” months, and the data are used by local stations and cable systems to set local advertising rates and to make program decisions.

July is a quasi "sweep month" (I use to work in TV sales for a FOX affiliate) The data is pretty much useless in July since so many reruns and new seasonal shows are on. The numbers are usually lower and stations are reluctant to use them, unless the number spikes. However advertisers know the game too! Nov, Feb and May Nielsen ratings pretty much dictate the year.

I hope that made sense.

I never heard that July was sweeps month. It used to be May and it was changed into June, right?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3606866;
    I never heard that July was sweeps month. It used to be May and it was changed into June, right?
    I thought it was May...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3606866;

Feb, May, July and Nov are all sweeps months. July mostly for the Soaps/Daytime stuff, not so much prime time. Feb was changed to March this past year because of the change over from antenna, but other than that I think it stays the same.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3606762;
    Think about what is most romantic and dramatic ending you could ever imagine in a love story movie or book?
    Let me see - Kathleen Woodiwiss or Nora Roberts - both have some pretty dramatic endings - Maybe the book "Shanna" - that one was pretty good. The hero and heroine were married nearly the whole book and was revealed to everyone in a very dramatic way near the end. LOL!!